Accenture Programmer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.7

Programmer Interview

Interview

Written followed by GD followed by Technical followed by HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was happy with the salary

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

First I was called by an internal recruiter for an initial interview/screening. Passed that. Was told I had to fill out a form with a bunch of intrusive background information that I refused to give because I hadn't even been interviewed yet. They backed off. I had a tech phone screening. Passed the tech screen. I was then offered a salary about 15K below what I could get if there were any jobs in my area at this time; I swallowed my pride and agreed to the salary. Then I had some type of 'situational' interview over the phone. Passed that. Then I went to the job site (100+ miles away) - and interviewed with 3 would-be co-workers and an upper level manager. Passed all of that. Everyone liked me and I was selected to work on a project with new technology I was interested in. Then was told - for the first time - that some company named HireRight would do a 'background' check that could take a week. Agreed to that, very reluctantly. Background check began and several of the companies I had previously worked for are no longer in business. The HireRight off-shore halfwits hound me via email several times for 4 days for information I had indicated on my initial form THAT I DID NOT HAVE (i.e. company was out of business and no, I don't want you to contact them). I responded to their emailed questions as well as I could and no one ever replied. Each question was from a different person. Finally assigned all email from HireRight to my spam folder. A legal infraction from 27 years ago that I'd forgotten about was magically uncovered. Got around that. After a lot of frustration, I told the recruiter I wasn't interested in the position - the background check, the low-balled salary etc. had worn me down plus my girlfriend was diagnosed with breast cancer on the day of the face-to-face interview, I'd spoken to people who had worked for Accenture and they said stay away, the State of Texas was suing Accenture for a botched project etc. After speaking to the recruiter again I agreed to the offer despite the negatives. I decided to accept because I really liked the people I interviewed with and in the end that is usually what it comes down to. If you don't like your interviewers things usually don't get any better.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told immediately what the pay would be and that was that. I was evaluated on my skillset, which was deemed by them to be a 'B' level, whatever the hell that means.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Very smart guys, but salary was too low.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1) 2 1/2 hours presentation over the company and discussion (10 minutes break ) 2) cognity test 3) sql test (10 minutes break) 4) 2 programming languages tests of your choice (30 minutes break) 5) interview with a member of HR

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I prepared for the interview by researching from the internet on the most common interview questions. I found one website with the list of interview questions. So i prepared answers for each questions. I was surprised, that almost all of the questions I have on my list came up. The interview process seemed scripted, i mean, not spontaneous. The interviewer has a list of questions on her hand, and it seems that her list is the same as mine hahah. So I tried to be as natural as possible with my answers so that it wouldn't look that i memorized them. I passed this interview stage. The second interview was with the dept head. Most of the questions are technical in nature. But when she finally offered to me a position, I said I prefer this and this.... So, she took it as I didn't like the specific position being offerred.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find the questions difficult because I have ready answers for them.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Sent an application online. After that There were two interviews: first one on the telephone and the second one-to-one at the London office. General conversation for both interviews. There weren't many technical questions asked and was more of a check of your CV to expand on those points.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

process involved a aptitude test, technical interview, nd HR interview. Aptitude test was fairly basic-english,quantitative, logical reasoning. In technical interview they asked a few basic C programmes, why my pointer was low etc. HR interview lasted less than 7 min..usual HR questions nothing too challenging..

Interview Questions

• All questions were simple...on a relative scale, during HR interview, I was asked to tell the history of Accenture...   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

On campus, 4 rounds: aptitude, group discussion, tchnical Hr

Interview Questions

Negotiation

preset

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

I got a call from accenture by giving E-litmus exam. Hiring and interview process was great experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were not much difficult and were mainly based on what I have studied during my graduation   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Rome (Italy)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by On-site interview. During the on-site interview there's a short presentation about Accenture Technology Solutions. After individual interviews, only background, very easy.Then the process continues with a technical interview, mostly about C and Java.