Accenture

Updated Oct 2, 2014

3.2

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Expect at least three to four interviews from the start of process to end. The initial interview is a recruiter call, next is the skills interview which is usually the hiring manager and or a technical team, then a behavioral interview and the last is with a managing director. The crucial ones are the skills and behavioral interviews. The MD interview is more about present ability, industry acumen and professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a situation when you had to mitigate a risk without impact to schedule or cost.   Answer Question
Yes, negotiated with the recruiter as the mediator

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

I applied on-line and was called by a representative of the company that coordinated a date and time for a phone screen. If the phone screen is successfully passed, it is followed by several face-to-face, on-site interviews with managers, peers and other individuals.

Interview Questions
    • The usual - What was your most unsuccessful project and why   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Last October a recruiter from Accenture contacted me for a position for project manager within Media, Communication & Technology division. Within a week, she arranged a behavioral interview. It seems Accenture has a team of professionals for this type of interview. It was roughly an hour interview. It is challenging but fun interview. I passed it. They came skills interview. Interviewer was an experience professional in the field. He asked me questions regarding PM methodologies as well as situations. I passed this interview as well. The last one was conformation interview. It was with a higher management personal. Great interview. He expected me to ask him some questions. I had a great conversation. After 3 weeks, I heard that I had passed all the interviews. Unfortunately I had accepted another offer by that time.

Interview Questions

I had accepted another offer by that time. I wish I had waited.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

The interview process at this company involves series of phone interviews, beginning with an initial phone screen. Next are 2 skill assessment interviews. Essence is to determine where you fit best. If one aces aforementioned steps, he or she is invited for a final face-to-face/business case interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

3 interviews: situation interview; skills interview and executive interview. Very detailed however the interviewer made me feel so comfortable and that made the interview relaxing.

Interview Questions
    • 3 part questions.. You should write down the key points that help me.   Answer Question
    No..good offer

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

everything went smoothly. The only thing I could say is that the HR recruiter was very junior (new) and since I was interviewing for an analyst position then I guess the let her with me. She almost discarded me because I used different words for the answer she was looking for, fortunately a more senior recruiter jumped in.

you need to know your market value. If it is below, then ask "why" they are not giving you that amount. If the answer or the amount is unacceptable, move on; Accenture gives a lot, but demands a lot, so you need to be happy from the get-go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2009.

The phone interview was my first contact with Accenture. The interview was rushed, not very enlighting. He did not seem to know specifics about the position and did not probe much. It was basically a screening call /checklist run. The call took all about 20 mins. Second callback was a 1 on 1 -interviewer appeared slightly more technical but it seemd all HR based. Questions were about past experiences, how do i prepare for meetings, etc...

Interview Questions
    • What PM methodology(ies) have garnered you the most Project success during your career?   View Answer
    • What is your preferred PM tool?   View Answers (2)

Did not seem like acompany that provided Job security. W2 Pay but with the 1099 ICA risks and without the ICA $$.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

There were serveral stages to the Accenture hiring process.

A. Initial recruiter interview
    B. Skills interview
    C. Situational interview
    D. 1:1 interview with Senior Manager or Executive
    E. Background check with hire-right

The total process took about 6 weeks. the process was thorough and this is why Accenture has top talent

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate salary and my advice to others is know your price going into the negotiations.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Hiring process takes a long time more than 4-6 weeks
    got first call and said technical interview schedule is being done. 4 weeks passed and no technical interview calls.
    after that gets calls again for technical interview schedule and email confirming the same after one week.
    Technical interview happens on schedule. went well. but no news even after 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • what do u tell clients when project deadline cannot be met?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Initially received an email notifying me of my selection for a telephone interview.
    10 days later I received a phone call informing me that I had progressed to the next stage i.e. face to face interview.
    The interview went well. It was thorough in an atmosphere was relaxed but professional. They went through my cv in great detail.

Interview Questions
    • What do you consider to be the key challenges of using Agile methodology?   Answer Question