Accenture SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Interview

It was phone interview for SAP job in Midwest with very little travel. The job responsibility included functional, technical and coordination with offshore resources. It was a lead role and had high visibility due to nature of SAP dependency. Interviewers were senior people. They were very professional and followed all norms of interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills is your weakness.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Planned approach on multiple rounds of interview on analytical, situational, HR, technical and management discussion. Not difficult but detailed discussion on my experience off my resume and interviewers were easy to talk.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult questions though situational discussion was something I was not aware off ahead of time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Zürich (Switzerland)).

Interview

The overall process is very long, recruiter only contacted after 3 weeks to schedule initial interview. The 2nd interview was scheduled only about 2 months after. Recruiters are very polite and give you personal call to update on process, which is indeed a rare thing nowadays. However background interview went rather wrong. We spoke about an hour with a recruiter, discussing many aspects of my career and at first I had a positive impression about it. Though I had a feeling that interviewer barely read my CV and was somewhat a little tired. However I was contacted by the HR later and they explained that my profile is not technical but rather project management and team leading, but they really require a technical specialist, so they cannot offer me that position. I was so confused by this statement that I couldn't really come with a proper answer at once. As a little background, I am indeed a technical SAP implementation and support consultant, with solid ABAP development experience, SQL and non SAP development experience in the past. This is very clearly written in my CV and I did explained it to the "technical" interviewer. I do have some team lead and project management experience, just because I have nearly 10 years in IT, but project management really is not my major. Would you say to SAP / ABAP developer that he is not technical? Perhaps if you didn't read a CV and didn't try to hear a candidate. I am very much embarrassed that such known consulting company can have such an unprofessional approach to interview people. As this is definitely negative experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Just "tell about yourself" sort of questions. No technical questions, which is also weird for technical position.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Skill Discussion, Technical F2F interview , HR Managerial. Technical round was really tough and I answered almost all questions. questions were from the resume and those were really good in depth questions. Implementation questions of GRC and CRM , ECC , BOBJ. I cleared all the rounds. Submit all the documents. Candidature status Compensation mismatch. Offer not released, Why to waste candidate's time if you are not going to release the offer letter. You should reject at any round.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

Gespaerche sind in 3 runde erledigt. Erstes war HR-Gespraech, indem es zur Vorstellung sich selbst und von Unternehmen ging. In zweiten wurde die Erkenntnisse und Faehigkeiten begfragt. Dritte und letzte Runde spricht man mit dem Manager und Soft- und Hardskills sind besprochen. Dann bekommt man Feedback, ob man ein Angebot bekommt oder nicht, wird erst dann klar sein.

Interview Questions

• Allgemein wurde die Erfrahrungen, Motivation und Erwartungen n Frage gestellt.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on their job portal, got a call from hr, first round was telephonic, asked to come to gurgaon office for face to face round but to my surprise after investing my whole day and travelling around 300 Kms they didnt take my face to face round and again it was telephonic round.

Interview Questions

• Basic sap technical questions not tough actually   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

I was shocked with the utter carelessness & wrong attitude shown. I am 4+ experienced candidate they called repeatedly for sevral days and after pushing them off I was convinced later on to attend the interview & decide if you like the job/culture. I walked in to Vikhroli office where I Face -to-Face interview was to be scheduled, then they asked me to sit outside for a while(1 hour). After repeated requests to the reception about my candidature later the peon came by and asked me to move to a particular room. To my SHOCK , I was directed by the peon to take the interview on a PHONE !!!!! Thats not all the person on the other side refused to introduce himself & asked to addressed as Sir. From the moment the interview began he bragged about and giggled with his colleagues about my career discussions to leave an MNC earlier and join a small firm. I couldnt believe the audacity or the torture, I really wanted to walk away but I dint thinking this might be a one of situation where the PM/Sr Heads must be trying to get a raise out of me. I was left with a very bitter taste as i had to take time off from work on a weekday to attend this interview. Please dont call people for interview if you cant PLAN THE DAMN THE RIGHT !!

Interview Questions

• The intervier keeps asking about his specialization & is not interested in the work you do for the current enterprise. HR must have done a really bad job to send my profile for the requirment when it did not match what the project required.   Answer Question

BAD PROCESS

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riga (Latvia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Riga (Latvia)) in May 2014.

Interview

3 interviews, very positive and logical. And successful. Actually all the stages were quite easy - just asking questions about the job, answering about previous qualification and skills. If you have some experience and you understand what are you applying to, then no worries.

Negotiation

Be yourself, be prepared. Do investigate about the job you are applying to, make some research.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview

I applied via their website at the end of November, got a Assessment Center invitation for mid January (due to the holidays and the first offered date not being possible for me). It was my first AC but seemed to be pretty standard AC-procedure: group case-study, roleplay, individual interview, SAP skill test (can be done with no prior SAP knowledge, just by logic), short presentation. It was all very doable, well organized and in a very friendly atmosphere. The only critical moment for me (afaik) was, when they tried to make me accept another career focus than the one I applied for - luckily, I didn't change my mind, but another applicant who did was rejected, apparently because of that change.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you consider <alternative career focus>?   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Calcutta (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

I cleared the first round of technical interview. This was mostly related to my project experience in SAP HANA. It was followed by technical questions in SAP HANA. I was also asked whether i did any certification in SAP HANA. I have recently completed the Software Development in SAP XS. I am currently doing the SAP Mobility course.