Accenture

Updated Oct 23, 2014

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

Planned approach on multiple rounds of interview on analytical, situational, HR, technical and management discussion.
Not difficult but detailed discussion on my experience off my resume and interviewers were easy to talk.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't get any difficult questions though situational discussion was something I was not aware off ahead of time.   View Answer
Minimal.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

I was shocked with the utter carelessness & wrong attitude shown. I am 4+ experienced candidate they called repeatedly for sevral days and after pushing them off I was convinced later on to attend the interview & decide if you like the job/culture. I walked in to Vikhroli office where I Face -to-Face interview was to be scheduled, then they asked me to sit outside for a while(1 hour). After repeated requests to the reception about my candidature later the peon came by and asked me to move to a particular room. To my SHOCK , I was directed by the peon to take the interview on a PHONE !!!!!

Thats not all the person on the other side refused to introduce himself & asked to addressed as Sir.
    From the moment the interview began he bragged about and giggled with his colleagues about my career discussions to leave an MNC earlier and join a small firm. I couldnt believe the audacity or the torture, I really wanted to walk away but I dint thinking this might be a one of situation where the PM/Sr Heads must be trying to get a raise out of me. I was left with a very bitter taste as i had to take time off from work on a weekday to attend this interview.

Please dont call people for interview if you cant PLAN THE DAMN THE RIGHT !!

Interview Questions
    • The intervier keeps asking about his specialization & is not interested in the work you do for the current enterprise. HR must have done a really bad job to send my profile for the requirment when it did not match what the project required.   Answer Question

BAD PROCESS

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riga (Latvia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riga (Latvia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

3 interviews, very positive and logical. And successful. Actually all the stages were quite easy - just asking questions about the job, answering about previous qualification and skills. If you have some experience and you understand what are you applying to, then no worries.

Be yourself, be prepared. Do investigate about the job you are applying to, make some research.

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

I applied via their website at the end of November, got a Assessment Center invitation for mid January (due to the holidays and the first offered date not being possible for me).

It was my first AC but seemed to be pretty standard AC-procedure: group case-study, roleplay, individual interview, SAP skill test (can be done with no prior SAP knowledge, just by logic), short presentation.

It was all very doable, well organized and in a very friendly atmosphere. The only critical moment for me (afaik) was, when they tried to make me accept another career focus than the one I applied for - luckily, I didn't change my mind, but another applicant who did was rejected, apparently because of that change.

Interview Questions
    • Why don't you consider <alternative career focus>?   View Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

I cleared the first round of technical interview. This was mostly related to my project experience in SAP HANA. It was followed by technical questions in SAP HANA. I was also asked whether i did any certification in SAP HANA. I have recently completed the Software Development in SAP XS. I am currently doing the SAP Mobility course.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Phone interview was technical and decided that I was good, HR tried to talk me down so that I wouldn't ask for a big salary.

Excess travel than required in the job description. No job security.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Initially they will schedule Technical interview on Phone. Technical interview is of moderate level. After technical interview you have to attend F2F interview with manager. After that different HR's will call for document submission, salary negotiation, notice period and all.
    Accenture's interview process is a total mess.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

Applied for Senior SAP consultant in May 2013, Gone through 3 rounds.
    1. Technical - Telephonic
    2.HR Round- Interview
    3.Manager - Face to face.

General questions in HR and Managerial Round, Tech round was not that difficult, They generally focus on your Resume and skills mentioned in it. Tech guy was very much friendly . All the rounds went without any hassles, however process is very late, done with all rounds and submitted my documents a month back and still waiting for my offer letter, no response to email and no one ever picked my call. Accenture process goes in very slow pace. Patience needed, still waiting for my offer letter, hoping for the best..

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as much in technical round, mainly focused on skills mentioned in Resume, few hypothetical questions by HR ( Google to find few common questions which are asked by HR)   View Answers (2)

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

Had two rounds of 1:1 interviews - first personal, then skills-oriented - with a 4-week interval. The discussed topics in both, however, converged to the motivation for the position and company and personal fit with them. Both interviewers were clearly willing to help me perform my best. A part devoted to the questions to an interviewer was left at least 20 min in both interviews. In a week I was given a final (positive!) feedback and asked for references. In the whole process has been followed by a recruiter. Highly positive impressions :)

Interview Questions
    • If you experienced the conflict of the client's and Accenture's interests, how would you approach/solve it?   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Lateral interview:
    Position: SAP Consultant
    3 rounds
    1st round - technical with special focus on integration aspects
    2nd round - interview with manager (Past projects & responsibility)
    3rd round - HR

Interview Questions
    • in-depth questioning about ABAP even though int . was for CS Profile.   Answer Question