Accenture SAP Senior Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

The technical interview was really good. The person choose perfect questions to examine a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Pricing procedure and output type configurations.
    Some business scenario related questions.
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

The process took 5 months - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

At first there was Telephonic interview, and then face to face HR round at their office.
    After that there was no response from their side, they said you have cleared all rounds. When I asked for the status nobody cared to reply for the emails from their end.
    Then I enquired through someone and came to know that they have put my status as "Unable to meet salary expectations". Whereas I feel "Shouldn't this be communicated to the candidate through phone or mail? "
    And then after that I confirmed that I am open for negotiation, then they told me that the opportunity doesn't exist anymore. While the funny part is that I am still getting mails and calls from various consultancies about the requirement at Accenture. Also I could see the requirement at Accenture careers portal.
    This is really humiliating that the process they follow in their recruitment process.
    I would never like to go for their interview process again.

SAP Senior Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

It has 3 sections:
    Technical Interview which is an telephonic Interview call,
    Behavioral Interview which includes psychometric analysis and Behavior analysis in situations,
    Online face to face interview using skype or other tool where you cannot see the person but other person can see you.

Interview Questions
    It is one sided, even if you try to negotiate there is no scope of increasing but you can offer to decrease your package :) Its not a joke they will be happy to do so...

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!