Accenture Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

2.7

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

The HR department pulled my resume from Monster and contacted me. There were three interviews before I got offered to come into the building for a face to face. The first two were very basic HR interviews to get a better feel for my resume and my job qualification skills. They took about 25 minutes a piece, very easy going, no technical skill questions. The third was the technical interview (over the phone), this was more in depth, asked about certain job requirements, wanted in depth explanation of my job experience (later I found out this interview was the most crucial in the hiring process). I received the email for a face to face interview very early in the morning (about a week later), and was asked to come in that same day. I met with the department manager, and was told I was basically hired judging by the way the technical interview went. The last interview lasted 35 minutes or so, great place, great boss, am really happy with the overall process and opportunity.

Negotiations not given.

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

Referral base. If you know someone within the company have them refer you and most likely you will get an interview. Very seldom do they higher without a referral.

Interview Questions
    • You might be asked to perform a SQL problem on a white board.   Answer Question
    They were not willing to negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

It took a long time to get a callback(over a month). They do an initial phone interview then they call you for an in person interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected. You interview with 2 managers and if they like you then you will meet with the senior manager. If you have met the senior manager you have the job   Answer Question
    give a salary range

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

it was easy...the HR Dept asked for previous W2's

Interview Questions
    • Why would I take a job that I know I'm over qualified for?   View Answer
    there was no negotiating. I needed a job and they would not negotiate. I had to take the job for medical insurance.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

Was hired right out of college, process took a little over three months.
    Was first contacted by a recruiter to gauge my interest in the position and willingness to relocate.
    Series of one on one interviews followed after that, mostly over the phone:
    an informational interview;
    a behavioral interview, standard types of questions;
    a situational interview, mostly prodding and examining your moral and ethical decision making
    a technical interview, standard java basics
    was flown down to San Antonio (travel expenses reimbursed) for another series of three one on one interviews: behavioral and technical by current managers and developers in the company. Again, more java basics, easy things like definitions of certain vocabulary, concepts like inheritance and encapsulation, some design patterns.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked how to detect if there is a loop in a singly-linked list given only two pointers to positions in the list.   Answer Question
    after the in person interviews, heard positive news back in under a week. Filled out the usual paper work: tax forms, employment contract, was informed of starting salary and starting bonus. starting bonus varies depending on situation, usually increases if you have to relocate as i did. Was able to get them to increase the initially offered starting bonus given my circumstances and the short amount of time and notice with which i had to relocate from Baltimore to Texas. Employment contract stipulates that you have to pay back starting bonus if you're terminated prior to completion of at least one year of service.

Transaction Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Accenture in January 2009.

Very long. About 7 - 10 interviews at different levels, mostly telephone interviews, and it took 6 months

Set in stone

Change Control Lead - Level D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2009.

Initial communication: phone call with basic introduction. Then phone interview: culture fit. Then two phone interviews: knowledge base to perform the duties. Then face to face with benefits presentation, then face to face with the Senior Manager and finally phone interview with the Executive of the project.

Interview Questions
    • What is the first thing you are going to do when you walk through the door?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Four interviews at different levels, one technical interview with a couple of coding problems.

Interview Questions
    • Write a program to convert an integer to a roman numeral   View Answer
    Accenture has some flexibility, but not a lot. You can get them to go up about 1.5%

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

Initial interviews done over the phone with someone in their hiring department. Don't be surprised if you are interviewed by a number of people. Their are teams/projects competing for new talent which comes in the door. More than likely they will try to fit you into what team seems like a best fit for you. Don't go into PCS. You will be copying and pasting in spreadsheets for hours on end and will gain no knowledge that will help your career.

Interview Questions
    • Look at an expense report and point out the discrepancies.   View Answer
    Every entry level position gets the same pay. Each year your get an adjustment in pay which factors out to exactly what someone who walks in the day after your "raise" will get.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Phone interview with recruiter, then met team lead in person. Took weeks to actually start the job, because recruiter did not follow up with team lead.

Interview Questions
    Could negotate salary. Did not know about Levels. The company has pay levels F-A. F is the lowest, A highest. With my education and experience I should have been hired as D. Had I known, I would have negotiated levels not salary.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!