Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Designer Interview

Service Designer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Poor responses vie email when setting up interview. Awkwardness in conversations. Largely, I felt treated like a piece of meat. Overall, I'm sad that they have a culture that felt this toxic. I was hoping for a better environment.

Interview Question – "How do you deal with crazy co-workers."   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The money wasn't worth the poor work-life balance.

Director Interview

Director
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Interview Details – Streamlined fast; courteous people, insightful questions and overall a good experience. Accenture is a global company with many offices across the world. They have dept and expertise in technology which makes it possible for them offer many opportunities

Interview Question – How would you manage change?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Systems Integration Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process is standard to that found at most other large consulting firms, such as the Big 4. There were three different rounds, with the final round taking place at the nearest Accenture office. The overall experience was very good and I had no issues from start to finish.

Interview Question – Why did you decide to pursue this option when you had several other methods of tackling the problem ?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1. ACN reached out to gauge interest 2. interviewed by three people (HR, hiring manager, partner) HR asked a lot of behavioral and situational questions. Hiring manager asked the most amount of technical questions regarding data warehouse, she was mainly gauging how i am able to respond to technical questions at a client site. Partner was testing my social skills.

Interview Question – A lot of behavioral questions and situation questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiated start date and working remotely.

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Systems Integration Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview was very basic and resume-based; as long as you know what is on there you should not sweat it. The second was a deep behavioral interview, where the interviewer asked 4 questions with very specific follow up questions. A lot of "tell me about a time when..."

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you implemented a system. What were people's reactions? How did you remedy them?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Details – I exchanged emails with a recruiter who contacted me through LinkedIn, had a phone screen, two phone interviews, and then a round of in-person interviews at the San Francisco office. Overall it was the standard process for consulting interviews, including skill, behavioral and case study interviews.

Reason for Declining – Salary didn't meet expectation and specific opportunity sought was not guarenteed.

Consulting Intern Interview

Consulting Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details – There were 2 rounds of interviews. The first was at my college's career center and was pretty much a screening interview with basic questions about past experience and such. The 2nd round was in the SF office itself and was a 1 hour behavioral interview with questions that reveal how you have reacted in certain team-oriented situations.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where a deadline has changed on you and how you responded to it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate

Analyst Interview

Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview Details – 3 step interview process was long and covered completely over the phone (last interview via video)

Dealing with HR was awful as the point of contact was unable to answer detailed questions and did not have authority to make decisions. Multiple delays setting up touch points and clarifying details.

Upon hiring I suspect that the process was dragged out to push benefits (stock and 401K match) out through missing cycle windows.

Coming into this organization as an 'Experienced Hire' must be taken with a grain of salt as they are best set up to handle new hires fresh out of college from staffing and training perspective. Once integrated within the organization the new hires become competition that can make promotion more difficult as skills are based on project experiences not overall knowledge or previous skills.

Interview Question – What was your most complex task at your previous job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not an option and I accepted average salary knowing the benefits and exposure of this position held value beyond salary.

Very Easy Interview

Technology Consultant Interview

Technology Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed at campus and then 3 rounds at the corporate office.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had better offers

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview
2. Test
3. In-person Inerview

Negotiation Details – Didn't neogiate

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!