Accenture Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interviewed at campus and then 3 rounds at the corporate office.

Had better offers

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

exhausting three round interviews with the first screening one on the phone, the second phone interview was behavioral interview again. it took about 50 minutes. Then I was invited to the san francisco office and interviewed with two managers again.

Interview Questions

I told them that I could only accept san francisco but the offer came in for sacramento. they also included a bonus. I turned it down. A week later was offered the job for san jose and had to turn it down again.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

Applied online via my university's career site and then got a 30 min time slot for an interview at our career center, pretty much a resume walk through. Got an email the next day to come in for an hour long behavioral interview which was tough due to how detail-oriented it was. I would say think of very concrete examples in your experience that you can go in depth on to the interviewers because they will want to know more and more.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time where you had to implement a system/program/etc that wasn't received well?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

The first interview was very basic and resume-based; as long as you know what is on there you should not sweat it. The second was a deep behavioral interview, where the interviewer asked 4 questions with very specific follow up questions. A lot of "tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you implemented a system. What were people's reactions? How did you remedy them?   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions
    • Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   View Answer

MCDP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

Three rounds-- initial phone screen, then a behavioral round, then a round of case interviews. Rounds 2 and 3 consisted of multiple interviewers taking 45 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Case interview questions. Make sure to brush up on Case in Point or Crack the Case. Don't memorize frameworks or anything, though. Each question was from my interviewer's real-life experience and could have gone thousands of different directions.   Answer Question
    Able to negotiate extra time to decide. The initial offer was sweet enough that not much negotiation was necessary.

Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

There were 2 rounds of interviews. The first was at my college's career center and was pretty much a screening interview with basic questions about past experience and such. The 2nd round was in the SF office itself and was a 1 hour behavioral interview with questions that reveal how you have reacted in certain team-oriented situations.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where a deadline has changed on you and how you responded to it.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate

Human Resources & Talent Acquisition Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

!). Recruiter pre-screens via phone 2). HR asks "situational" questions via phone 3). HR senior manager asks "technical" questions via phone. Note: These 3 processes expanded over 2 months. From a HR perspective, no excuse for that!

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter was great and asked the basic pre-screen questions regarding my experience. The situational interviewer located in Chicago asked "have you ever and what if" questions. She provided feedback that indicated that out of the box experiences were highly valued. I Googled the situational questions and had them in front of me during the interview and this helped a great deal. However, the 3rd interviewer (Sr. Manager of HR), was very challenging. I could not understand the questions that he presented due to a very heavy accent and stuttering impediment. This interview placed me at a disadvantage because I could not understand the questions at all and it was conducted via phone. I took notes while he was speaking and I was able to pick up every few words. This was extremely difficult and I asked that the questions be repeated. I am a seasoned professional and this was something that I was not prepared to deal with. I received a call 2 days later from the recruiter that they would move forward with other candidates. I was perfectly OK with that due to the extensive travel and non-competitive pay.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

1. ACN reached out to gauge interest 2. interviewed by three people (HR, hiring manager, partner) HR asked a lot of behavioral and situational questions. Hiring manager asked the most amount of technical questions regarding data warehouse, she was mainly gauging how i am able to respond to technical questions at a client site. Partner was testing my social skills.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavioral questions and situation questions.   View Answer
    negotiated start date and working remotely.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Several rounds of interviews, including a brainstorming session, and lunch with the 12-person team.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to present a new idea in a technical area during the in-person interview. Last minute, they cancelled the presentation, and pulled me into a brainstorming session on a different technical area.   Answer Question
    Relocation is not on the table, but cash bonus is.