Accenture Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Updated Feb 21, 2015

2.0

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture.

I applied through an employee referral. I had a phone interview and a 1 hour in person interview. The recruiter was difficult to deal with so I called the hiring manager directly and scheduled the interview. Then followed up with recruiter to let them know I had taken care of all the scheduling myself.

Interview Questions
    • We're happy that I knew the industry lingo and acronyms.   Answer Question
    I told them what I wanted to make. Although they couldn't match it, they brought me in at a higher level to get closer. No sign on bonus.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Phone interview 30 minutes going over skills. informed by the end of the call that I made it to the second round.
    Phone interview situational.1 hour. Why accenture...tell me about a time....took 1 hour. informed 30 minutes later I made it to the third round.
    going to the third round this week

Interview Questions
    • get ready for all behavioral questions. tell me about a time....how did you hande...what was the results   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

First round was at my school, second round by phone, and third round at office. Interview questions were pretty standard; no major surprises. Some of my interviewers were very friendly; others were quite stiff and hard to have a conversation with. The company seems too big to have any real sense of a company culture. Ultimately I decided that consulting wasn't for me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected... standard tell be about a time... sort of questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in March 2009.

I first went to a Women's Event to learn about firm. Then, the first interview was behavioral asking questions such as "Tell me a time when you led a team" and we spent 20 minutes talking about each question. The interviewer would type the responses in the computer. Afterward, there was time for questions. The second round was similar but onsite. Just be prepared with a story to tell about different types of situations and don't make things up.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you worked in a team and faced a challenge. How did you handle the situation?   View Answer