Accenture Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter with Accenture regarding opportunities with their People and Change group. I had an initial screen with the recruiter on a Monday (general overview), the phone interview on Wed (case), and the Final interview on Friday (personality interview, case). On Friday I was told I would be moving forward and to be prepared for a verbal offer. That following Monday, I recieved my verbal. After accepting the offer, I went through a background check through HireRight. Very straightforward - you give them the information, they call the numbers. Pretty painless. Two days after starting the background check, I recieved my written offer which I accepted.

Honestly, the best interviewing experience I have ever been through. Very fast, very professional.

Interview Questions
  • The entire intervew process was cake. Have questions prepared. I had 15 questions ready to ask.   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate a signing bonus. Always negotiate. The worst they can say is no. Trust me, you're not breaking their bank. The house always wins.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

I had an employee referral so they are required to reply in a timely manor. After I applied it took about a week for them to contact me to set up a screening interview. I told the recruiter during the screening interview that I had been talking to other employers so they sped the process up for me and I had the next two interviews (behavioral and skills) a few days after. Mine were on the same day which was pretty exhausting so if you can avoid doing that I would. Once I found out I had passed those the confirming interview was the next week, so the entire interview process took a total of 8 days. I found out I passed the confirming interview within hours. BE SURE TO SEND FOLLOW UP EMAILS FOR EACH PROCESS!!! If you do not have emails ask the recruiter to forward them for you.

After the interviews there was a lot of back and fourth with my recruiter about "next steps", setting up negotiation, preparing for background check, etc. This took about two weeks but the background check only took 2 days once they finally started it. It will go fast if you inform all of your employee references- I was told confirming information with them is usually the reason for a background check to take awhile.

The entire process was lengthy but there were no tricks.

Interview Questions
    • Screening (phone): Nothing unexpected. Have a lot of questions prepared. My experience was more of a conversation.

Behavioral (phone): The HR person I interviewed with was incredibly nice. I was asked about 4 question (I was told they were catered to my position and previous experience).
      -How did you build a relationship with someone you have worked with?
      -Tell me about a time you had a conflict in regard to a work situation.
      -Tell me about a specific incidence in which you felt stressed at work.
      I can't remember the last one.

Skills (phone): Again, it was more of a conversation. A department manager and I just did a run-through of my resume and she had some specific questions. There were no curveballs, the most difficult questions were "what inspires you?" and "tell me about a time you had to defend your work."

Confirming (in person): If you make it to this point you are pretty much in. My experience was super casual (but don't assume yours will be). Be prepared to answer questions like "what do you value most in a career?" "why accenture?" and "what type of environments do you work best in?" Most likely they already know you have answered similar questions with the recruiter in the screening interview but want to know that you carry yourself well in "stressful" situations. If you cannot handle a face-to-face interview how can they be sure you can handle client meetings?
        View Answer
    Mine wasn't much of a process because up front they told me they would offer me what I asked. I now know I low-balled myself so make sure you do your research and understand the title of the position you are applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Phone Screen interview(Round 1)- Basic walk me through your resume make sure this isn't a crazy person or underqualified person
    1:1 phone interview(Round 2)- Basic tell me about your strengths weaknesses etc etc
    1:1 phone interview(Round 3)- Case study, super simple logic. Company x is currently supplying y to z companies, this is the system they use now, how would you improve it? What would the advantages to your strategy be? (This interview gets you hired into the company)
    1:1 phone interview(Round 4)- Confirming qualifications for the specific role I was hired into
    1:1 In person interview- Making sure i'm a fit for the office. very straightforward, talked about football the whole time, minimal discussion about my actual resume etc. (This interview gets you the pay check)

Interview Questions
    Negotiated for 2k more a year and from 0 signing bonus to 5k signing bonus.

Senior Analyst Interview

3 rounds. 2 technical and one HR. Pretty easy basic technical questions. They just focus on basic questions and ask about your own approach of coding. HR round is to test your communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle tough people in your team?
      How to handle clients in term of dead lines..
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

3 rounds, initial round to assess skill sets, technical discussion, hr discussion, offer discussion . Technical round was main was based on the process of the DW project. A senior manager took it on phone in accenture's office.

Senior Analyst Interview

3 round of interview,many questions asked..after all you are 3+ years exp.
    they will asked you related to your technical skill and you have to give them proper answer to proceed to next level

got the expectation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

It was clean and good but lengthy process. It took 3 months to complete.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

3 rounds of interview. First round is fairly simple as the interview will want to know whether you're able to talk well. 2nd interview is on behavioural. Interviewer will question your ability when working under pressure or any challenges face during previous work. Final interview is usually the closing interview where you will discuss base salary and determine which area you will focus

can't negotiate much

Senior Analyst Interview

Process is not very difficult. Just have to know the basics. Mostly no DS questions asked during the interview. Just related to your skill. mostly what questions and very rarely how questions.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Process is very fast. Just one round of interview and received offer letter. However compensation bargaining took time. HR is very co-operative. I had been interviewed via video conference. There were 3 people in the Panel. Interview lasted for 30 mins.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate well before accepting offer. Its paymaster.