Accenture

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone Screen interview(Round 1)- Basic walk me through your resume make sure this isn't a crazy person or underqualified person
1:1 phone interview(Round 2)- Basic tell me about your strengths weaknesses etc etc
1:1 phone interview(Round 3)- Case study, super simple logic. Company x is currently supplying y to z companies, this is the system they use now, how would you improve it? What would the advantages to your strategy be? (This interview gets you hired into the company)
1:1 phone interview(Round 4)- Confirming qualifications for the specific role I was hired into
1:1 In person interview- Making sure i'm a fit for the office. very straightforward, talked about football the whole time, minimal discussion about my actual resume etc. (This interview gets you the pay check)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiated for 2k more a year and from 0 signing bonus to 5k signing bonus.

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – 3 round of interview,many questions asked..after all you are 3+ years exp.
they will asked you related to your technical skill and you have to give them proper answer to proceed to next level

Negotiation Details – got the expectation

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview. First round is fairly simple as the interview will want to know whether you're able to talk well. 2nd interview is on behavioural. Interviewer will question your ability when working under pressure or any challenges face during previous work. Final interview is usually the closing interview where you will discuss base salary and determine which area you will focus

Interview Question – un-prepared case study   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – can't negotiate much

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview Process is very fast. Just one round of interview and received offer letter. However compensation bargaining took time. HR is very co-operative. I had been interviewed via video conference. There were 3 people in the Panel. Interview lasted for 30 mins.

Interview Question – They will ask lot many question but process specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate well before accepting offer. Its paymaster.

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details – It was clean and good but lengthy process. It took 3 months to complete.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2011.

Interview Details – The total HR process is around 1.5 months. The communication is streamlined. You get automated mails as and when you clear the levels in the interview. They clarify it properly.

Interview Question – Why you are leaving your previous company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No I was not able to negotiate to the level I wanted. I failed the negotiation for an extra 30000 in the salary.

Senior Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was a very tedious one. I got the call from the recruiter who took my details regarding work experience etc post which I had to do numerous follow ups even after which I didn't know whether my application was moving forward. All of a sudden out of blues after a couple of weeks I received the call from the hiring manager who fixed up the appropriate time of interview. Post the interview I was assured that I would be informed about the interview status within 3 days time which never happened. Despite numerous follow ups with the recruiter I couldn't get any response and I was not able to reach the hiring manager as the call was done through company landline. Again after a gap of a couple of weeks I got another call from the direct supervisor who interviewed me after fixing up an appropriate time which was followed by a face to face discussion. I was informed about the offer details during the face to face discussion which I accepted.

Interview Question – Forget about Accenture and tell me if you were in a start up organisation then how would you design the compensation philosophy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accenture doesn't negotiate at all, so be careful when you state your expectations during the time of the interview as they would need strong reasons if you quote different expectations during later point in time.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!