Accenture Senior Manager Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter... Phone interview... in person sessions with Partners and another sr mgr. Good discussions...

Interview Questions

Accenture vacillated on where and under which partner they wanted to place me. Some internal politics BS probably. I had received a lot of feedback about the politics of their offices... This highlighted that concern. I decided to continue in my current job.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview process was, I would suggest more clarity in chargeability from the recruiter for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Case Study for hypothetical merger integration engagement. Open ended questions about how one should integrate various pieces of the business ranging from sales to supply chain. Little if any questings test financial acumen or analytical skills. I believe I was selected for the intereview because my M&A experience. Accentures M&A practice appears to be geared to cross sell its core competancies if IT consulting, process improvement, supply chain management, etc. Interesting work, but not a great fit for someone like me with a financial and strategic planning background.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell the CEO what he should do the day after an announced merger?   1 Answer
    • Waht are the key intergration areas?   2 Answers