Accenture

Updated Dec 14, 2014

3.2

39 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Usually the hiring process is 4 steps: HR, behavioral, Job Specific/Situational, and Final Executive Interview.
I was a re-hire so I didn't have to do the behavioral, and had 3 interviews.

Interview Questions
  • When getting into the Job specific interviews, being a consulting company the interviewer asked questions about leadership, leading a team, how would I handle certain situations with clients, as well asked my knowledge in specific areas, trends, and opinions on some opportunities.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

2 months, 3 rounds......scenario based leadership questions, generally a smooth process. Big company hence I had to follow up a few times....but ok experience. I'd say I have had better experience in my previous companies in terms of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a govt official asks your for a bribe   View Answer
    Not much scope, take it or leave it

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

The interview process is consistent of the following steps:
    1: College interview (new hire) or application on Accenture's career site
    2: Phone interviews (1 to many - as needed)
    3: Office visit interview
    4: Acceptance phone/letter
    5: After acceptance, orientation

Senior Manager Interview

It's detailed and gives you a good insight into role, co. and expectations. You can ask questions and clarify growth path. Also discuss location, overall HR is flexible but if it's project specific requirements location will be fixed

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Basically 3-4 calls:1-2 filtering interviews to test your technical fitness; 1-2 HR situational interviews to make sure you are OK to hire, and 1-2 calls with hiring manager to interview you or just to say hi and provide next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Describe most difficult situation with a client problem and how did you handle it - what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    Pretty short - they provided a number, I gave mine, and then we discussed why my number was higher - and they agreed without hesitation. I should have asked for more ...

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

5 phone interviews and 1 video interview over the course of 2 months

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you worked really hard for a period of time (day) or over a long period of time and why. What were the details surrounding the reason.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

went through 10 interviews both on Industry and business side. Not good communications between the two groups.

None

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

Two phone screening interviews initially before proceeding to next step. Each phone interview was different. One interview was largely case study based and looked for transparency in thought process. The other was largely behavioral and looked for how I behaved in response to certain situations. In the case study interview, questions revolved around certain client situations and business challenges and looked for how I would respond to difficult questions and challenges from the client. In the other interview, the questions revolved around management challenges such as poorly performing staff on projects and how I handled those situations.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the CIO asked you for advice on how to keep up with a rapid growth through acquisition business   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in June 2011.

Contacted by recruiter... Phone interview... in person sessions with Partners and another sr mgr. Good discussions...

Interview Questions

Accenture vacillated on where and under which partner they wanted to place me. Some internal politics BS probably. I had received a lot of feedback about the politics of their offices... This highlighted that concern. I decided to continue in my current job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2010.

Interview process was, I would suggest more clarity in chargeability from the recruiter for the position.