Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture
- Associate Software Engineer (602)
- Analyst (254)
- Software Engineer (210)
- Consultant (208)
- Senior Software Engineer (149)
- Business Analyst (135)
- Systems Integration Consultant (117)
- Intern (92)
- Manager (89)
- Technology Consulting Analyst (64)
- Systems Integration Analyst (59)
- Management Consultant (57)
- Senior Manager (48)
- Team Lead (43)
- Senior Consultant (41)
- Management Consulting Analyst (40)
- ASE (39)
- Consulting Analyst (36)
- Project Manager (35)
- Technology Analyst (34)
- Systems Analyst (33)
- Software Developer (31)
- Technology Consultant (30)
- SAP Consultant (29)
- Systems Integration Consulting Analyst (29)
- Financial Analyst (26)
- Programmer (25)
- Senior Programmer (23)
- Data Analyst (23)
- Client Financial Management Analyst (22)
Senior Programmer Analyst Interview
I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in July 2013.
Temp position. Vetted by Consulting company who reviewed my resume for detail, then by the consulting company account manager. Once submitted I was notified of a telephone technical interview which takes less time for them than an in person interview. After that the consulting company let me know that the technical got a thumbs up and I then interviewed with the manager to describe the specific role. After those were done there was a rigorous background check information which consisted of everything from a credit report to filling out a complete work history and living history for the last 10 years with verifiable source information.
- Expected to be questioned about dependency injection but the question contained what is it and why would you do that four levels deep which is unusual normally it is only a cursory what is and why would you use it. Answer Question
Negotiation was through the consulting agency.
Other Interview Reviews for Accenture
Senior Programmer Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.
one technical and HR round
- more technical question with concern technology. Answer Question
Senior Programmer Analyst InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.
Three rounds of interview 1) Group discussion 2) Technical 3) HR
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
Senior Programmer Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.
It was easy . basic apti and HR round was also easy. Accenture takes care of its employees really well.
- relocation 1 Answer
Senior Programmer Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2010.
f2f interview. 3 rounds of interview
- what is slipage matrix Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review