Accenture

2.8

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in April 2007.

Initial contact was made by a recruiter performing a phone screen. Phone interview with a Senior Engineer was scheduled for the following week. That person gave a recommendation for the level of position that I was a candidate for. In-person interview with another Senior Engineer was made one week later. Offer was made to me two business days after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Name a common design pattern adopted by software engineers and explain the situations in which it is used.   Answer Question
  • Do you know what a completely normalized database structure is and why would you ever want to not normalize the database structure?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate an extra $1000 into my annual salary. With Accenture Technology Solutions, they follow a very strict pay scale for the level at which you are being offered a position. The pay range is around $10K for each level, for example, entry level Junior engineers are offered somewhere between $41K to $49999 depending on how well the interview went or the types of knowledge/experience you are bringing with you. ATS, typically pays much lower salaries than in an equivalent positions outside of consulting. Still, you should be able to negotiate a small increase from their initial offer by showing interest in the offer, but being hesitant to accept. Be cautious, many who are offered a position are willing to take a pay-cut in order to join ATS for the experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Programmer Interview

easy concentrate on communication skills . A few question about accenture and technical skills . The GDs can be tough occassionally.Written round was simple refer to any quant and LR book that should suffice

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

It was quick and with 3 rounds of interviews. The complete process right from application to job offer was within one month.

The HR person who interviewed me showed genuine interest in what my career aspirations were and steered the conversation in that direction.

I ddn't negotiate in terms of the pay but I wanted the role of an Analyst Programmer.

Aptitude test
    Technical interview
    HR interview

Interview Questions
    • If you get a call from Accenture and from a core company, which one would you go for?   Answer Question
    I joined as fresher

Campus selection

Senior Programmer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Details
    I was contacted by an Accenture representative over the phone. The process was very quick. I was called on Wednesday to come in for a face to face interview on Friday!
    Interview lasted 20-30 mins, although the confirmation email stated it would take 40-60 mins.
    I was interviewed by two ladies, one was the hiring manager and the other the team lead from the project I would be working on.

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

Really tight and awesome selling the company

I did not negotiate

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Good

Interview Questions
    It was ok, we just need to make them clear our goals.

Senior Programmer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

I got selected through campus interview in dec 2009 in Indore. Written test was easy. Then there was a GD round. The third round was technical interview, they ask question as per resume. All questions were basics from DBMS, Data Structure, OS. OOPS. Third round was HR round, HR was very friendly asked general questions they just check your communication skills. If ur above avg in English and confident HR round will be easy.

None

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

3 step interview- phone call from US that lasts usually 30 minutes, then two interviews with the managers- they go through behavioural questions and situational questions

Interview Questions
    not much negotiation set rates