Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Senior SAP Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

Interview Details – The technical interview was really good. The person choose perfect questions to examine a candidate.

Interview Question – Pricing procedure and output type configurations.
Some business scenario related questions.
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Senior SAP Consultant

The process took 5 months - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview Details – At first there was Telephonic interview, and then face to face HR round at their office.
After that there was no response from their side, they said you have cleared all rounds. When I asked for the status nobody cared to reply for the emails from their end.
Then I enquired through someone and came to know that they have put my status as "Unable to meet salary expectations". Whereas I feel "Shouldn't this be communicated to the candidate through phone or mail? "
And then after that I confirmed that I am open for negotiation, then they told me that the opportunity doesn't exist anymore. While the funny part is that I am still getting mails and calls from various consultancies about the requirement at Accenture. Also I could see the requirement at Accenture careers portal.
This is really humiliating that the process they follow in their recruitment process.
I would never like to go for their interview process again.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answers (2)

SAP Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

Interview Details – It has 3 sections:
Technical Interview which is an telephonic Interview call,
Behavioral Interview which includes psychometric analysis and Behavior analysis in situations,
Online face to face interview using skype or other tool where you cannot see the person but other person can see you.

Interview Question – Nothing so far...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It is one sided, even if you try to negotiate there is no scope of increasing but you can offer to decrease your package :) Its not a joke they will be happy to do so...

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Senior SAP Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.