Accenture

Average Difficulty
108 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – It was a fair process.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview Details – Four interviews at different levels, one technical interview with a couple of coding problems.

Interview Question – Write a program to convert an integer to a roman numeral   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Accenture has some flexibility, but not a lot. You can get them to go up about 1.5%

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Technical, Managerial, Personal

Interview Question – Handling the situations   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. 2 on phone and the third face to face. It was based on my experience listed in the resume. Just be confident and say you will get it done no matter what. After passing the third interview, they said there is no position and released me from consideration. But I kept in touch and was polite, so they ended up giving me a better offer.

Interview Question – None. Since it was based on experience, they see how you think and come up with a solution,   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate and they agreed to some of it. I didn't push it and I accepted it.

Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in March 2008.

Interview Details – I had a technical phone interview. They asked me questions on my experience and specific technical questions related to QA Testing. I think it lasted about 1 hour. I was asked about the SDLC and Requirements. What kind of work I had done on previous projects, etc. The last 15 minutes was just personal. We talked about where I was from and moving from.

Interview Question – What percent population do you test with when performing load testing.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes. I got 7K more than I was initially offered.

Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview Details – The first phone interview was with the recruiter who basically explained the position and asked basic questions about my resume. Second interview was via phone and was technical. Questions were very easy. The last interview was a one on one with the manager. He asked some technical questions and other behavioral ones. I will find out if I get an offer soon.

Interview Question – What is the difference between Java and C++   Answer Question

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a HR round and they asked about my past experiences and salary expectations. It was general discussion about what I know about Accenture.
Then was the technical round, 1:1. It was not grilling et all. The interviewer made me write some code in Java and asked database questions.
The last round was again HR and the offer was made the same day.

Interview Question – What were the process of change request management in software implementation?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very tiring and lengthy. But at the end brand name matters. But now after 4 years, accenture india is a wasteful thing. My recommendation - do not join accenture india unless you are getting a very huge salary hike - which is very unlikely.

Negotiation Details – nothing.. it was on-campus.

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details – One Tech Round: Questions will be comes from based on the project details explanation
One HR Round: As usual Ordinary Unknown person talking with in English language.
Followed by back ground verification...

Interview Question – As ordinary interview process, asking project details and relevant questions based on your answers   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details – 3 levels.
1. Technical Interview
2. Managerial Interview
3. HR Interview

Technical round and managerial rounds were good, but HR interview was not up to the mark.
They come with a fixed salary offer and try to force to put under that limit. The limit were less than the market standards.

Interview Question – Nothing Special.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not that great, they set a limit doesn't allow to negotiate much.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!