Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Telephonic interview and it was referral process so it was quite easy and quick. as it was Referral through my friend it didn't took longer time to complete the process. I have not traveled from base location at all to attend interview and everything happened simply on the telephone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

-Applied through company website careers. -Human Resources got back after a week; -Set up the first on call screening after a week -Interviewer hung up after putting the interview on hold ; Never Called back !! -Second try on screening after a week, they got the timing wrong between HR and interviewer -Third try for screening, Interviewer did not had my resume with him ? It went well though. -After a week, they set up final interview with a manager on call/ Hirevue -Manager's kids were playing in back, while he was interviewing me on Hirevue -Got questions which had nothing to do my position role, neither the interviewer had position responsibilities with him - I gave up in less than 5 mins. Terrible mistake applying here !!

Interview Questions

• No questions related to my position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

It started with 30 mins written test followed by one on one in-person interview. Written test was not too hard but tricky enough to tell if you have solid base on data structure, coding skills and database skills. And then interviewer came in to go through your answers for written test one by one and he extends the question to come up with another questions and goes on. And then another person came in to go through your professional experience and ask you about your technical knowledge as well as questions to test your problem solving skills. All the questions and conversation were purely technical and they didn't seem too much care about other stuffs but Overall, it was great experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you detect and eliminate all the repeated characters in one string with only using array?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

HR interview followed by two technical interviews. Each of them took 45min. Interviewers were pretty nice. We even told some jokes and laughed together. They asked me some of my experience on resume. The last interview was more of a behavioral one. Overall, I would get ready to explain your past jobs. The background check was quite exhaustive.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

Applied Online. Was contacted by one recruiter who was recruiting for a specific position. Phone screen seemed to go well, and recruiter was supposed to get back to me but did not, and did not answer a follow-up email. Applied again for a different position a few weeks later and was contacted by a different recruiter who was not recruiting a specific position, rather for a specific group. Second recruiter was excellent and fast tracked my process. After the initial phone screen I had a technical phone interview the next day, and the day after that a face to face (online) interview with a senior manager. Received an offer the day after that. Technical interview was based on my resume and the Java language in general. Nothing tricky, just knowledge-based stuff to ensure you really do understand the things you put on your resume. Face to face with Sr Manager asked a few behavioral questions, but felt like more like a formality and chance to ask some questions of them about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• Questions about modifiers, polymorphism, JDBC basics, design patterns, etc. A review of the things on your resume should be sufficient preparation.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had one telephonic and one face 2 face interview. Interview were at the average level. If some one is strong at the base level of the experienced technology, then interview is not a big deal. its easy to crack the interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Long time taking process of recruitment. Depth of the technolgy can be expected here in technical round

Interview Questions

• Depth of the technolgy can be expected here in technical round   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a fair process.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Technical, Managerial, Personal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter ( Employee Referral and Rehire so probably the process was faster) Technical Interview was scheduled (About 1 hr of interview on Phone) Skype Interview with a Senior Executive( non technical)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was my first job in USA