Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.9

119 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Accenture.

I had one telephonic and one face 2 face interview. Interview were at the average level. If some one is strong at the base level of the experienced technology, then interview is not a big deal. its easy to crack the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Long time taking process of recruitment. Depth of the technolgy can be expected here in technical round

Interview Questions
    • Depth of the technolgy can be expected here in technical round   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

It was a fair process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Four interviews at different levels, one technical interview with a couple of coding problems.

Interview Questions
    • Write a program to convert an integer to a roman numeral   View Answer
    Accenture has some flexibility, but not a lot. You can get them to go up about 1.5%

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Technical, Managerial, Personal

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

3 interviews. 2 on phone and the third face to face. It was based on my experience listed in the resume. Just be confident and say you will get it done no matter what. After passing the third interview, they said there is no position and released me from consideration. But I kept in touch and was polite, so they ended up giving me a better offer.

Interview Questions
    • None. Since it was based on experience, they see how you think and come up with a solution,   Answer Question
    I did negotiate and they agreed to some of it. I didn't push it and I accepted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in March 2008.

I had a technical phone interview. They asked me questions on my experience and specific technical questions related to QA Testing. I think it lasted about 1 hour. I was asked about the SDLC and Requirements. What kind of work I had done on previous projects, etc. The last 15 minutes was just personal. We talked about where I was from and moving from.

Interview Questions
    • What percent population do you test with when performing load testing.   View Answer
    Yes. I got 7K more than I was initially offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

The first phone interview was with the recruiter who basically explained the position and asked basic questions about my resume. Second interview was via phone and was technical. Questions were very easy. The last interview was a one on one with the manager. He asked some technical questions and other behavioral ones. I will find out if I get an offer soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2008.

The interview process started with a HR round and they asked about my past experiences and salary expectations. It was general discussion about what I know about Accenture.
    Then was the technical round, 1:1. It was not grilling et all. The interviewer made me write some code in Java and asked database questions.
    The last round was again HR and the offer was made the same day.

Interview Questions
    • What were the process of change request management in software implementation?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds of process, First telephonic, then HR discussion and the 1-1 managerial round which will check your decision making and all other skills for project handling skill. Mostly will provide you situation and ask to analyse same. Be punctual about timings and be ready for anything related to your job profile.

Interview Questions
    • Can expect some objective questions having perfect answers so need to be well prepared.   View Answer
    Need to negotiate

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!