Accenture

Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

HR interview followed by two technical interviews. Each of them took 45min. Interviewers were pretty nice. We even told some jokes and laughed together. They asked me some of my experience on resume. The last interview was more of a behavioral one.
Overall, I would get ready to explain your past jobs. The background check was quite exhaustive.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Applied Online. Was contacted by one recruiter who was recruiting for a specific position. Phone screen seemed to go well, and recruiter was supposed to get back to me but did not, and did not answer a follow-up email. Applied again for a different position a few weeks later and was contacted by a different recruiter who was not recruiting a specific position, rather for a specific group. Second recruiter was excellent and fast tracked my process. After the initial phone screen I had a technical phone interview the next day, and the day after that a face to face (online) interview with a senior manager. Received an offer the day after that. Technical interview was based on my resume and the Java language in general. Nothing tricky, just knowledge-based stuff to ensure you really do understand the things you put on your resume. Face to face with Sr Manager asked a few behavioral questions, but felt like more like a formality and chance to ask some questions of them about the company and position.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about modifiers, polymorphism, JDBC basics, design patterns, etc. A review of the things on your resume should be sufficient preparation.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accenture.

I had one telephonic and one face 2 face interview. Interview were at the average level. If some one is strong at the base level of the experienced technology, then interview is not a big deal. its easy to crack the interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Long time taking process of recruitment. Depth of the technolgy can be expected here in technical round

Interview Questions
    • Depth of the technolgy can be expected here in technical round   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

It was a fair process.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

Technical, Managerial, Personal

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

3 interviews. 2 on phone and the third face to face. It was based on my experience listed in the resume. Just be confident and say you will get it done no matter what. After passing the third interview, they said there is no position and released me from consideration. But I kept in touch and was polite, so they ended up giving me a better offer.

Interview Questions
    • None. Since it was based on experience, they see how you think and come up with a solution,   Answer Question
    I did negotiate and they agreed to some of it. I didn't push it and I accepted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Four interviews at different levels, one technical interview with a couple of coding problems.

Interview Questions
    • Write a program to convert an integer to a roman numeral   View Answer
    Accenture has some flexibility, but not a lot. You can get them to go up about 1.5%

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

The first phone interview was with the recruiter who basically explained the position and asked basic questions about my resume. Second interview was via phone and was technical. Questions were very easy. The last interview was a one on one with the manager. He asked some technical questions and other behavioral ones. I will find out if I get an offer soon.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2008.

The interview process started with a HR round and they asked about my past experiences and salary expectations. It was general discussion about what I know about Accenture.
    Then was the technical round, 1:1. It was not grilling et all. The interviewer made me write some code in Java and asked database questions.
    The last round was again HR and the offer was made the same day.

Interview Questions
    • What were the process of change request management in software implementation?   Answer Question