Accenture

Average Difficulty
108 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Overall interview is good and working experience is also good, Total no. of interview in Accenture is two , One for Technical round and other will be for HR round,

Interview Question – Technical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hr Phase

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – It was good.too many people were there.since it was to rush.i had only telephonic interview and after that I got offer letter within few days.I am not sure whether to accept or reject offer as too many people hired without having detail interview and if they fire after few months.

Interview Question – Only telephonic interview has happened and got selected   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview Details – 1 techical + 1HR i have given in aug-2013,Worst HR in such a big company ..after getting selected they have not released offer letter ,when i asked for candidature status no body replied.
I never expected this things from accenture.

Interview Question – esay   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2011.

Interview Details – Getting an interview call from Accenture is far smoother if you go via middle consultancies. Via employee referral you can expect a call only if there is an urgent opening in Accenture.

Interview Question – Even if you clear all round of interviews, and had your compensation discussion round, there is a likely hood that you may not receive the offer letter.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – My interview was smooth. initial round of discussion with leads. final round with project head.
total 2 rounds

Interview Question – There was no difficult situation i faced. only when fumbled with some words.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired from campus. they have complete day process

Interview Question – Y u want to join accenture   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was held with much of technical questions and the interviewer was feeling that he was confident in me and i provided with the reply which would satisfy his requirements.

Interview Question – On OBIEE FRONT how much experience i have ? on Middleware front what are the suite of products which will cater to the requirements of this technoloygy ? Do you know the full lifecycle implementation and enhancement ? if yet then please elaborate ?   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Interview Details – its ver long and complicated process..tired with giving intervies.took 1.5 month for interview selection..everytime have to call HR for updates

Interview Question – No more any complicated queasation   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

Interview Details – The whole interview process would be updated periodically through mail. The first level would be a technical discussion through telephone, and a face to face interview followed by HR discussion.

Interview Question – Technical questions would be domain or technology oriented.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had some personal constraints

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview Details – Accenture is the one of the good companies in the IT Market. But Interview process is very very worst.
They will conduct couple of arounds of interviews in multiple days and confirm's that you are selected in final round but wont update the status of final round in their system. Next when we go to HR and ask for status they will say "Wait i will check the status of your candidate id and then tells that you have not cleared final round" They will re-conduct the final round and updates the candidate if selected, then again same story they wont update their system they will not call the candidate. Again if candidate asks for status then same story "as per our system you still have final round".

This is my own experience. I have attended and cleared final round trice.
1st week end - First round
2nd weekend - Final round
3rd weekend - 2nd Final round
4th weekend - 3rd Final round.
Entire 5th week waiting for HR interview call and receives auto email from Accenture saying as there is no updates on your candidate id from the last one month, your candidate id has been archived. If you are interested please apply freshly.

I just enquired with some of the people who came for interview along with me most of the people experienced the same story.

One more interesting thing is they will ask the candidate to send the complete list of documents(education& experience) in email after every round of interview is selected.

Interview Question – Technical panel is good. Interviews are some what challenging. Only problem with HR foolishness/politics   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!