Accenture

Updated Oct 27, 2014

2.9

124 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds of process, First telephonic, then HR discussion and the 1-1 managerial round which will check your decision making and all other skills for project handling skill. Mostly will provide you situation and ask to analyse same. Be punctual about timings and be ready for anything related to your job profile.

Interview Questions
  • Can expect some objective questions having perfect answers so need to be well prepared.   View Answer
Need to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

interview process moves at a snail's pace.very tiring...lot of delays between two rounds...sometimes you get a reply after two months or something.Good thing is they respond quickly if you register at their online portal

I got what i wanted

Senior Software Engineer Interview

It was Telephonic 2 rounds.One generic and one project specific.
    Questions were focussed on technical understanding and their application.

After that it was all HR offer and negotiation.
    On boarding and other things were pretty smooth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

three round
    1) Telephonic - in telephonic they ask about your skills and expertise and current working project in details
    2) 1-1 one - They start with oops and C# . then they ask the patterns and WPF,Services,SQL question
    3) HR - They say sorry and reply your education not match with an current opening (they have not cleared all this things before interview ?)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Process is going on for last two months :) . Worst experience I ever had in an interview process.

1- One telephonic round. The person didn't call me on the scheduled day. Next day he called me when I am in the middle of some work saying he forgot to call me yesterday . Still I gave the interview.
    It was a poor jsp servlet interview. looks like they don't have any work on new techs.

2- After this nightmare they told me to submit the documents. I did that boring lengthy process of submitting n number of docs.

3- No response after that for few weeks.

4- They again called me to submit the docs,I said I already did that but they said they haven't received any. I submitted the docs again. no response after that.

5- This infinite loop is going on for last 3 months. :)

They are highly unprofessional and irritating.

Interview Questions
    • They are still living in jsp servlet world . so don't expect any new technology related question from them.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

I was contacted by SourceOne consultancy for the recruitment. The process started in June and took till August end. 1 Technical +1 HR round is all what i faced. The technical interview was done online in the month of July and the interviewer only asked basic questions.

The next round was HR round which was conducted in August ,they negotiated with Salary and asked about Joining date.

After 2 days I received an Offer and the position they provided was Software Engineer which i did not accepted as I was promised the role of Senior Software Engineer

Interview Questions

Offered a junior position and when asked the HR replied that I have scored low in my technical interview and thus I am offered a lower position

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

interview process consist of 2 telephonic and 1 face to face round which was easy if you have properly worked on your projects.Hiring process is the worst i have seen in such a large MNC,it took 2 months to process application and generate offer letter.i had to call and mail around 20 times and was waiting for reply from Accenture.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations happened ,just accept the offer if your in urgent need of working in accenture else they wunt get back to you saying candidate rejected offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Overall interview is good and working experience is also good, Total no. of interview in Accenture is two , One for Technical round and other will be for HR round,

Hr Phase

Senior Software Engineer Interview

It was good.too many people were there.since it was to rush.i had only telephonic interview and after that I got offer letter within few days.I am not sure whether to accept or reject offer as too many people hired without having detail interview and if they fire after few months.

Interview Questions
    • Only telephonic interview has happened and got selected   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accenture.

My interview was smooth. initial round of discussion with leads. final round with project head.
    total 2 rounds

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult situation i faced. only when fumbled with some words.   Answer Question