Accenture

Updated Nov 28, 2014

2.9

125 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Not much tough questions asked in interview. Basic questions on your profession are asked. Technical and HR rounds are conducted with main focus on giving more package with a big variable component :P

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about accenture...explain as much as you can...with content from acc website   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

The interview was having three rounds with two technical and one HR rounds. If one is strong in the basics of his/her domain and of their current project, you can easily clear tech round. The HR round consisted of 'What is the reason for switching the company?' 'How you tackle tough conditions which you face in your current project' and etc..

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to join accenture, as this company as same as other IT consulting companies.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview scheduled with help on Consultancy firm

No negotiation on salary. Hike was given only in variable pay rather than fixed pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Accenture is the one of the good companies in the IT Market. But Interview process is very very worst.
    They will conduct couple of arounds of interviews in multiple days and confirm's that you are selected in final round but wont update the status of final round in their system. Next when we go to HR and ask for status they will say "Wait i will check the status of your candidate id and then tells that you have not cleared final round" They will re-conduct the final round and updates the candidate if selected, then again same story they wont update their system they will not call the candidate. Again if candidate asks for status then same story "as per our system you still have final round".

This is my own experience. I have attended and cleared final round trice.
    1st week end - First round
    2nd weekend - Final round
    3rd weekend - 2nd Final round
    4th weekend - 3rd Final round.
    Entire 5th week waiting for HR interview call and receives auto email from Accenture saying as there is no updates on your candidate id from the last one month, your candidate id has been archived. If you are interested please apply freshly.

I just enquired with some of the people who came for interview along with me most of the people experienced the same story.

One more interesting thing is they will ask the candidate to send the complete list of documents(education& experience) in email after every round of interview is selected.

Interview Questions
    • Technical panel is good. Interviews are some what challenging. Only problem with HR foolishness/politics   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

the first communication was extremely formal and impressive through a ,mail invite etc from the HR IDC of accenture. Later i was scheduled for telephonic interviews for Technical, HR which i cleared. after my HR round i recieved a call for F2F managerial round which was a complete bogus. upon being there 50-60 interviewees were made to wait for hours and then allowed for a final round with any manager with no-connection to the projects i was interviewed for before. the HR over there pathetically explains to people why same managers are interviewing the same persons again and again and that consultancies have access to use accentures official mails ! ... when everything else stopped making sense to me i was called for the "managerial" round which turned out to be 101% technical. i was later given the feedback that i was not shortlisted ?!.. though atleast it was quickly given!.

Interview Questions
    • there are no unexpected questions...just un-expected events/ rounds!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

One Technical and one HR round was telephonic then called for so called final interview F2F at its office. This round was pathetic in terms of Management of interviewees. They called hundreds of ppl but could not manage them properly, no place to sit. No one knows when their term will come. This round was taken by third party only asked general questions nothing related to your work. They treated as if we are freshers. Had to wait for 7 hours to finish this. It was really a horrible experience, at so called Accenture, the brand... uuuh

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

good, similar process as any other company. Telephonic and 1:1 technical and 1:1 manager interview. good, similar process as any other company. Telephonic and 1:1 technical and 1:1 manager interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

It is very effective interview process. They asked many questions in depth of the technology. Good skilled interviewer

Interview Questions
    • If i was working with a company i got offer from another company then they asked will you switch over to the new company at any chance   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Interview was scheduled on weekend. overall good experience. started little late. Interview questions were good, starting from easy towards hard. Questions come from your resume. so be honest with your resume or be smarter to prepare yourself accordingly. Interviewer made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Problem with relocation but not with onsite, why??   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2013.

I have take interview on June 10 /2013- Technical round and HR round completed and they have promised offer within 2 or 3 days. but after one week i got a call from HR he told you have one more client interview you have to clear that for immediate offer, if not i'm not sure about your offer and also he don't know about the exact date/time for client interview. After one week i got a call from Project Manger he started interview ques i cleared that round then he mentioned i have to take client interview. After 3 days i got a call from U.S he may be onsite coordinator i cleared that round.

Then i submitted all req docs i received soft copy offer and then hard copy offer letter also. i mentioned DOJ as 4th july they told 11th july is my DOJ and sent induction mail also. But..... when i reached the address in offer letter they told my name is not there and my DOJ is 25th july and again on 25th july around 2'o clk i received a mail saying i DOJ is 30th AUGUST.

Very BAD EXPERIENCE with their Recruitment Process