Accenture

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Multiple rounds of interview, HR is aggressive and good negotiation skills are reuqired

Interview Question – Open to relocation   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – - I had initial interview in January, but did not get through as a position was not available.
- Another recruiter called in April and mentioned the situation. He worked out a solution by interviewing with one Senior Manager of the company and couple Managers from the project.

Interview Question – - Difficulty was figuring out if I would get paid for mileage. This took 2-3 weeks of back and forth. Got the offer letter without confirmation on mileage. Was made to sign the contract without confirmation on mileage.
Once contract was signed was told I will not get paid for mileage
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Couple rounds of deliberation between recruiter and Senior Manager.

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2009.

Interview Details – It was a very lenghty process. I have been called at an external location in Delhi for preliminary rounds of interview. It took almost whole day for couple of initial rounds. Then after few days, I got a call from bangalore office for the web interview. Some seniore management called and took interview on web cam. Finally I got a call after a month for the offer letter. It was a good learning experience overall.

Interview Question – there was not as such any unexpected question. everything was in line with the expectations. however i have been asked about the reporting stuff in detaial and also asked about the formulas which was little surprising for me. overall it was a challenging experienece as there was around seven to eight round of interview including written.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Accenture's hiring process is not very structured. There are several gaps in the process. Most of the time they interview only by phone and you have to go through a two or three interviews before getting cleared and offered.
1st interview: Recruiter
2nd interview: Accenture SME (if cleared will be interviewed by client and the will soft offer you)
3rd/4th Interview: Client (if cleared they will hard offer you)

Salary negotiation is mostly done on hot skills and client urgency basis

Interview Question – On the client interview, questions regarding the specifics of the role i was applying for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They offered and it was a take or leave it decision.

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Hired as experienced hire based on previous experience. No interview.

Interview Question – not applicable.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in January 2009.

Interview Details – Not a very technical interview; interview was quite cocky, they try to sell you that you can move up fast in the company.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate a $5000 sign on bonus

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!