Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interview: Short case, mostly project experience, Behavioral and final with a partner

Audit Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewer is not immediate superior but HOD. unable to obtain right answers for operational queries hence many questions have to be kiv

Interview Question – None. Just casual chat on experience. Perhaps is testing for chemical level as part of selection criteria.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Systems Integration Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through my friend who was already working in Accenture. Then I got call from Accenture Singapore HR who scheduled my interview.
The first interview was technical and all the possible difficult questions were asked from my area of materials management and warehouse management. Once the interview was over HR sent me mail suggesting that i cleared the interview. HR scheduled another round of interview with Senior manager and once 2nd round was cleared 3rd round of interview was scheduled with Senior executive over Skype.
Once 3rd round was cleared I was given offer and then I had to send my credentials to an Australian company which did all background checks.

Interview Question – Questions can be difficult if you are not prepared for me none was very difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2010.

Interview Details – My first round of interview required me to answer a technical exam related to the skillset that I had specified.
After clearing it, I was interviewed by the technical manager.
The next round required me to attend a project interview with a client where they tried to decide whether I would fit their work culture.Due to the late night work timings, I declined the project as my priority was work life balance.
Later I was interviewed and assigned to a project that let me leave work at 6 pm daily and I stuck to the same client throughout.
The last step was the interview by the head of office who discussed my salary.

Interview Question – The technical questions by the client.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online via referral. After 3 days, was contacted via email to set up an initial interview (HR screening). Asked typical questions like "walk me through your resume," etc. Lasted about 30 minutes, including my questions. She went over the interview process with me. She told me that, if I was successful, I would get a call to set up a first round interview with a consultant that would test my skills for the job. If successful, I would then go to a second interview that would consist of 2 - 45 minute case studies. If successful, would meet with a partner for a third and final interview. I was called 3 days after screen to schedule a meeting with a consultant in the local office. Interview was half "walk me through your resume," where we would stop and he would dig deeper into certain projects that were of interest. The last half was a small case study (how would you determine if a company should open a new refinery in Africa - risks, valuation, etc). Next was a brain teaser. I flubbed the brain teaser. After, he explained the "answer" to the case study and brain teaser he asked if I had any questions. His responses were quick and somewhat dismissive, like he already knew he wouldn't recommend me to move forward so no reason to waste more time answering questions. Sure enough, 10 business days after the interview, I received the generic "thanks, but no thanks" email. It came from a no-reply email, so I couldn't ask for feedback. Email to HR and my interviewer went unanswered, as well. Overall, the interview was OK - just wish there was some feedback...maybe if I made it further...

Interview Question – For a project I worked on that valued oil futures, I was asked why I didn't use volatility to value the contracts   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

Interview Details – They will call you for the interview. There is no technical question. They only ask you general questions.
Most important thing is you need to look very confident when answering the manager's question
And after that they will inform you that you are selected.

Order Management Manager Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

Interview Details – 1. phone interview by HR.
2. face to face interview by Accenture manager.
3.face to face interview with client.
4.face to face interview with Accenture account manager.

Interview Question – How could your be a value added asset to the company   Answer Question

ERP Summer Analyst Position Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was a project-based position, so the interviewer was a manager involved in the project. It was a combination of behavior and technical. Basically you have to have a bit of excel VBA and SQL experience, but not much is required. Team work is heavy in Accenture so you have to make them believe that you are a team player.

Interview Question – The manager is very particular about your motivation. Why do you want a back office ( because at junior level you dont get to see clients).   View Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details – I got invited for an interview, after Accenture visited my b-school campus. Interviewed in a first round for their Singapore office, do not know the outcome yet. The first round was mostly a 'fit' interview, with a small market sizing case study. What set Accenture apart from other consulting interviews was the fact that they asked quite a few questions based on my industry expertise. That was something I appreciated and enjoyed.

Interview Question – I was asked what my opinion was on the developments in my industry in some of the markets I was applying for (but have no experience in). Nothing too complex, they just tested whether the candidate had a basic understanding and interest in the work of the group they are applying for.   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted application through university on 13 March. I had a phone interview with recruiter on 22 March, and received a call for Behavioral Assessment (final round for internship) on 4 April. The phone interview with recruiter took about 30 to 45 minutes, during which I was asked to verify my GPA and answered some questions related to things listed in my resume. I was told that I would hear from them within a week if I passed the first round, but they took about 10 days (which apparently seemed like SOP for the company, based on what I read online). I will be having my Behavioral Assessment on 11 April. I was referred in last year, but I couldn't take up the offer so this time I'm giving it a go again.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I've accepted another offer by then.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture interview questions and advice in Singapore. All 34 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.