Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone call with HR. Basic fit questions and testing of knowledge of Accenture's business
Second call with Senior Manager, simple market sizing question, talked about the division's role and projects at hand

Interview Question – How many barbers are there in Singapore?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2010.

Interview Details – - First telephonic HR
- Second - Resume based + technical
- Third: Behavioral
- Fourth: Interview with Partner (two way conversation)
Process was straightforward.. For some of my colleagues interview took long time (Several months). In my case it was fast. So it depends on the market condition and also the availability of interviewer. If you do not get any response after one interview, believe that "no news is good news"

Interview Question – What will you do if I tell you that I don't like your profile and I don't want to hire you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Nego

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interview: Short case, mostly project experience, Behavioral and final with a partner

Audit Interview

Audit
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewer is not immediate superior but HOD. unable to obtain right answers for operational queries hence many questions have to be kiv

Interview Question – None. Just casual chat on experience. Perhaps is testing for chemical level as part of selection criteria.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Systems Integration Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through my friend who was already working in Accenture. Then I got call from Accenture Singapore HR who scheduled my interview.
The first interview was technical and all the possible difficult questions were asked from my area of materials management and warehouse management. Once the interview was over HR sent me mail suggesting that i cleared the interview. HR scheduled another round of interview with Senior manager and once 2nd round was cleared 3rd round of interview was scheduled with Senior executive over Skype.
Once 3rd round was cleared I was given offer and then I had to send my credentials to an Australian company which did all background checks.

Interview Question – Questions can be difficult if you are not prepared for me none was very difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2010.

Interview Details – My first round of interview required me to answer a technical exam related to the skillset that I had specified.
After clearing it, I was interviewed by the technical manager.
The next round required me to attend a project interview with a client where they tried to decide whether I would fit their work culture.Due to the late night work timings, I declined the project as my priority was work life balance.
Later I was interviewed and assigned to a project that let me leave work at 6 pm daily and I stuck to the same client throughout.
The last step was the interview by the head of office who discussed my salary.

Interview Question – The technical questions by the client.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online via referral. After 3 days, was contacted via email to set up an initial interview (HR screening). Asked typical questions like "walk me through your resume," etc. Lasted about 30 minutes, including my questions. She went over the interview process with me. She told me that, if I was successful, I would get a call to set up a first round interview with a consultant that would test my skills for the job. If successful, I would then go to a second interview that would consist of 2 - 45 minute case studies. If successful, would meet with a partner for a third and final interview. I was called 3 days after screen to schedule a meeting with a consultant in the local office. Interview was half "walk me through your resume," where we would stop and he would dig deeper into certain projects that were of interest. The last half was a small case study (how would you determine if a company should open a new refinery in Africa - risks, valuation, etc). Next was a brain teaser. I flubbed the brain teaser. After, he explained the "answer" to the case study and brain teaser he asked if I had any questions. His responses were quick and somewhat dismissive, like he already knew he wouldn't recommend me to move forward so no reason to waste more time answering questions. Sure enough, 10 business days after the interview, I received the generic "thanks, but no thanks" email. It came from a no-reply email, so I couldn't ask for feedback. Email to HR and my interviewer went unanswered, as well. Overall, the interview was OK - just wish there was some feedback...maybe if I made it further...

Interview Question – For a project I worked on that valued oil futures, I was asked why I didn't use volatility to value the contracts   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

Interview Details – They will call you for the interview. There is no technical question. They only ask you general questions.
Most important thing is you need to look very confident when answering the manager's question
And after that they will inform you that you are selected.

Order Management Manager Interview

Order Management Manager
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

Interview Details – 1. phone interview by HR.
2. face to face interview by Accenture manager.
3.face to face interview with client.
4.face to face interview with Accenture account manager.

Interview Question – How could your be a value added asset to the company   Answer Question

ERP Summer Analyst Position Interview

ERP Summer Analyst Position
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was a project-based position, so the interviewer was a manager involved in the project. It was a combination of behavior and technical. Basically you have to have a bit of excel VBA and SQL experience, but not much is required. Team work is heavy in Accenture so you have to make them believe that you are a team player.

Interview Question – The manager is very particular about your motivation. Why do you want a back office ( because at junior level you dont get to see clients).   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!