Accenture Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Updated Apr 12, 2015

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

1) Submit application - Grades appear to be important. There appears to be a tendency to pick Computer and Electronic Engineering students. In recent times, non-engineering students have gotten in.
    2) Initial interview is HR related. This could be about an hour.
    3) Second interview by Managers and potentially Senior Managers at Accenture. This could be about an hour.
    4) A final interview is by a partner at Accenture - this could be very short (15 minutes).

Most interviews at the Accenture office. Your interviewer might be slightly delayed (do not worry too much about that).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. This is an entry level post, and you are given a fixed offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

phone interview by HR takes about 20 mins, online assessment (mainly personality quiz, no right or wrong answer), final assessment center (individual case interview, group case interview, final one-to-one interview).

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why consulting ? What does Accenture differ from its competitors? Any examples of case studies done by Accenture before?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

Straight forward 3 rounds of face to face interview. There was no HR round.

First round was skill assessment, second round was behavioral assessment, and a final closing round with the MD. Each interview lasted an hour. Interviewers were easy going; they shared about the team, projects, future plan etc, and they asked about my previous project experiences. For behavioral assessment, they asked 3 questions and was told to only describe situations that happened in the recent 3 years; hypothetical answers such as "if I were in that situation, I would..." were not allowed.

I applied via recruitment agent, and feedback from Accenture to recruitment agent was almost immediate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with a colleague.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had good relationship with colleague or customer.   Answer Question

Accenture Technology Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

One telephone interview, followed by two on-site interviews. Common interview questions like why do you wanna work for us? What does Accenture do? What is the difference between Accenture and its competitors? What makes you a suitable candidate for this role? Your Extra-Curricular Activities (ECAs). Technical interview includes testing your understanding of SDLC.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any specific examples of Accenture's work or project?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone call with HR. Basic fit questions and testing of knowledge of Accenture's business
    Second call with Senior Manager, simple market sizing question, talked about the division's role and projects at hand

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewer is not immediate superior but HOD. unable to obtain right answers for operational queries hence many questions have to be kiv

Interview Questions

• None. Just casual chat on experience. Perhaps is testing for chemical level as part of selection criteria.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online via referral. After 3 days, was contacted via email to set up an initial interview (HR screening). Asked typical questions like "walk me through your resume," etc. Lasted about 30 minutes, including my questions. She went over the interview process with me. She told me that, if I was successful, I would get a call to set up a first round interview with a consultant that would test my skills for the job. If successful, I would then go to a second interview that would consist of 2 - 45 minute case studies. If successful, would meet with a partner for a third and final interview. I was called 3 days after screen to schedule a meeting with a consultant in the local office. Interview was half "walk me through your resume," where we would stop and he would dig deeper into certain projects that were of interest. The last half was a small case study (how would you determine if a company should open a new refinery in Africa - risks, valuation, etc). Next was a brain teaser. I flubbed the brain teaser. After, he explained the "answer" to the case study and brain teaser he asked if I had any questions. His responses were quick and somewhat dismissive, like he already knew he wouldn't recommend me to move forward so no reason to waste more time answering questions. Sure enough, 10 business days after the interview, I received the generic "thanks, but no thanks" email. It came from a no-reply email, so I couldn't ask for feedback. Email to HR and my interviewer went unanswered, as well. Overall, the interview was OK - just wish there was some feedback...maybe if I made it further...

Interview Questions

• For a project I worked on that valued oil futures, I was asked why I didn't use volatility to value the contracts   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

I got invited for an interview, after Accenture visited my b-school campus. Interviewed in a first round for their Singapore office, do not know the outcome yet. The first round was mostly a 'fit' interview, with a small market sizing case study. What set Accenture apart from other consulting interviews was the fact that they asked quite a few questions based on my industry expertise. That was something I appreciated and enjoyed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my opinion was on the developments in my industry in some of the markets I was applying for (but have no experience in). Nothing too complex, they just tested whether the candidate had a basic understanding and interest in the work of the group they are applying for.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Got recommended by employee..
    1 30 min phone interview with hr, followed by face to face with manager
    Standard behavioral questions, a puzzle in the face to face round

Interview Questions

• Behavioral :tell me about a time you disagreed with someone ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't try to negotiate...intern pay was good

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted application through university on 13 March. I had a phone interview with recruiter on 22 March, and received a call for Behavioral Assessment (final round for internship) on 4 April. The phone interview with recruiter took about 30 to 45 minutes, during which I was asked to verify my GPA and answered some questions related to things listed in my resume. I was told that I would hear from them within a week if I passed the first round, but they took about 10 days (which apparently seemed like SOP for the company, based on what I read online). I will be having my Behavioral Assessment on 11 April. I was referred in last year, but I couldn't take up the offer so this time I'm giving it a go again.

Interview Questions

I've accepted another offer by then.