Accenture

Updated Nov 1, 2014

39 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accenture Technology Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

One telephone interview, followed by two on-site interviews. Common interview questions like why do you wanna work for us? What does Accenture do? What is the difference between Accenture and its competitors? What makes you a suitable candidate for this role? Your Extra-Curricular Activities (ECAs). Technical interview includes testing your understanding of SDLC.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any specific examples of Accenture's work or project?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Phone call with HR. Basic fit questions and testing of knowledge of Accenture's business
    Second call with Senior Manager, simple market sizing question, talked about the division's role and projects at hand

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interviewer is not immediate superior but HOD. unable to obtain right answers for operational queries hence many questions have to be kiv

Interview Questions
    • None. Just casual chat on experience. Perhaps is testing for chemical level as part of selection criteria.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2013.

I applied online via referral. After 3 days, was contacted via email to set up an initial interview (HR screening). Asked typical questions like "walk me through your resume," etc. Lasted about 30 minutes, including my questions. She went over the interview process with me. She told me that, if I was successful, I would get a call to set up a first round interview with a consultant that would test my skills for the job. If successful, I would then go to a second interview that would consist of 2 - 45 minute case studies. If successful, would meet with a partner for a third and final interview. I was called 3 days after screen to schedule a meeting with a consultant in the local office. Interview was half "walk me through your resume," where we would stop and he would dig deeper into certain projects that were of interest. The last half was a small case study (how would you determine if a company should open a new refinery in Africa - risks, valuation, etc). Next was a brain teaser. I flubbed the brain teaser. After, he explained the "answer" to the case study and brain teaser he asked if I had any questions. His responses were quick and somewhat dismissive, like he already knew he wouldn't recommend me to move forward so no reason to waste more time answering questions. Sure enough, 10 business days after the interview, I received the generic "thanks, but no thanks" email. It came from a no-reply email, so I couldn't ask for feedback. Email to HR and my interviewer went unanswered, as well. Overall, the interview was OK - just wish there was some feedback...maybe if I made it further...

Interview Questions
    • For a project I worked on that valued oil futures, I was asked why I didn't use volatility to value the contracts   View Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

I got invited for an interview, after Accenture visited my b-school campus. Interviewed in a first round for their Singapore office, do not know the outcome yet. The first round was mostly a 'fit' interview, with a small market sizing case study. What set Accenture apart from other consulting interviews was the fact that they asked quite a few questions based on my industry expertise. That was something I appreciated and enjoyed.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what my opinion was on the developments in my industry in some of the markets I was applying for (but have no experience in). Nothing too complex, they just tested whether the candidate had a basic understanding and interest in the work of the group they are applying for.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Got recommended by employee..
    1 30 min phone interview with hr, followed by face to face with manager
    Standard behavioral questions, a puzzle in the face to face round

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral :tell me about a time you disagreed with someone ?   View Answer
    Didn't try to negotiate...intern pay was good

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

Submitted application through university on 13 March. I had a phone interview with recruiter on 22 March, and received a call for Behavioral Assessment (final round for internship) on 4 April. The phone interview with recruiter took about 30 to 45 minutes, during which I was asked to verify my GPA and answered some questions related to things listed in my resume. I was told that I would hear from them within a week if I passed the first round, but they took about 10 days (which apparently seemed like SOP for the company, based on what I read online). I will be having my Behavioral Assessment on 11 April. I was referred in last year, but I couldn't take up the offer so this time I'm giving it a go again.

Interview Questions

I've accepted another offer by then.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

For contractor, the interview process is very focused to the skill required which is absolutely correct. And on satisfying interview the process is very quick for contractors.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was very cheap. They tried to bring down on all the demands and finally we settled down. Please expect any thing during this phase.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

Whole process took really long, I had to write to them twice to enquire about my application's status before they replied and called me up.

First round was a basic resume interview that was quite easy, just know your resume cold.

Second round was tough, or rather I had a tough interviewer (a certain senior manager), seeing how some people said it was easy. He asked behavioural questions, but made it a point to probe further such that it can get really confusing sometimes. REMEMBER: DON'T LIE. The interviewer will not hesitate to interrogate and expose you. I think I bombed on this part, because I made up certain details given that I couldn't really remember some of the events and got awkwardly exposed. Also, always remember that you're meant to answer the primary question- the very first one asked- so don't ramble on and forget about it. The interviewer was quite happy to take all the questions (I asked about 4 or 5 of them), and came out with really long answers. Total interview duration was about 1.5 hours +.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you helped troubleshoot for a person.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

interviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

HR contacted me and asked me to arrange for an interview was I was overseas at that time. I was referred to by a friend for the interview and the interview was with two people. Generally behavioural and competency questions which require you to think on your feet and show your logical reasoning abilities.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most challenging experience and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question