Accenture Interview Questions in Singapore

2.9

50 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accenture Technology Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

One telephone interview, followed by two on-site interviews. Common interview questions like why do you wanna work for us? What does Accenture do? What is the difference between Accenture and its competitors? What makes you a suitable candidate for this role? Your Extra-Curricular Activities (ECAs). Technical interview includes testing your understanding of SDLC.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any specific examples of Accenture's work or project?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

2 rounds, 1st round with HR and final round with Senior Manager. Mainly behavioral. Key focus on leadership and team experiences. Expect them to quiz on the details of these experiences rather than just ask for the key takeaways. So remember to prepare some solid stories to share with the interviewer.
    Your interviewers are helpful resources even past the interview stage.

Interview Questions
    • Looking back at how you resolved the conflict, was there anything that you would do differently?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture.

There were 2 interviews--both very behavioral. The first interview was on the phone, and the other was at the office. In both interviews, they asked me about challenges faced, the basics, etc. They asked about an experience working in teams. We were also able to ask them questions. Though the questions were simple, they were very slow in getting back to me.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Phone call with HR. Basic fit questions and testing of knowledge of Accenture's business
    Second call with Senior Manager, simple market sizing question, talked about the division's role and projects at hand

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

interview was straightforwad. attitude questions, technical questions, past development experience.
    first round phone interview by HR. quite friendly and easy. second is technical interview by senior software engineer, it might not be your direct boss, most of the time it's not; third one is to meet senior management , just speak the good thing.

Fresh Graduate. no room to nego.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2010.

- First telephonic HR
    - Second - Resume based + technical
    - Third: Behavioral
    - Fourth: Interview with Partner (two way conversation)
    Process was straightforward.. For some of my colleagues interview took long time (Several months). In my case it was fast. So it depends on the market condition and also the availability of interviewer. If you do not get any response after one interview, believe that "no news is good news"

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if I tell you that I don't like your profile and I don't want to hire you.   View Answer
    No Nego

Technology Solutions Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Phone Interview with HR around 20 mins. Standard questions such as background and competitors of Accenture were asked. Questions regarding resume were asked as well. Got offered into second round of interview at Accenture.

Interview Questions
    • How are your technical knowledge applicable to this internship?
      Tell me more about Accenture?
      Name me some of the projects that Accenture is currently working on?
      How about some competitors of Accenture?
      How is Accenture different from its competitors?
      What is your strongest programming language?
        Answer Question
    Got offered into second round of interview at Accenture.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

Three rounds of interview: Short case, mostly project experience, Behavioral and final with a partner

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interviewer is not immediate superior but HOD. unable to obtain right answers for operational queries hence many questions have to be kiv

Interview Questions
    • None. Just casual chat on experience. Perhaps is testing for chemical level as part of selection criteria.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in December 2011.

I applied through my friend who was already working in Accenture. Then I got call from Accenture Singapore HR who scheduled my interview.
    The first interview was technical and all the possible difficult questions were asked from my area of materials management and warehouse management. Once the interview was over HR sent me mail suggesting that i cleared the interview. HR scheduled another round of interview with Senior manager and once 2nd round was cleared 3rd round of interview was scheduled with Senior executive over Skype.
    Once 3rd round was cleared I was given offer and then I had to send my credentials to an Australian company which did all background checks.

Interview Questions
    • Questions can be difficult if you are not prepared for me none was very difficult   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!