Accenture

2.9

51 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accenture Technology Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

One telephone interview, followed by two on-site interviews. Common interview questions like why do you wanna work for us? What does Accenture do? What is the difference between Accenture and its competitors? What makes you a suitable candidate for this role? Your Extra-Curricular Activities (ECAs). Technical interview includes testing your understanding of SDLC.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any specific examples of Accenture's work or project?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

2 rounds, 1st round with HR and final round with Senior Manager. Mainly behavioral. Key focus on leadership and team experiences. Expect them to quiz on the details of these experiences rather than just ask for the key takeaways. So remember to prepare some solid stories to share with the interviewer.
    Your interviewers are helpful resources even past the interview stage.

Interview Questions
    • Looking back at how you resolved the conflict, was there anything that you would do differently?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

There were 2 interviews--both very behavioral. The first interview was on the phone, and the other was at the office. In both interviews, they asked me about challenges faced, the basics, etc. They asked about an experience working in teams. We were also able to ask them questions. Though the questions were simple, they were very slow in getting back to me.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

interview was straightforwad. attitude questions, technical questions, past development experience.
    first round phone interview by HR. quite friendly and easy. second is technical interview by senior software engineer, it might not be your direct boss, most of the time it's not; third one is to meet senior management , just speak the good thing.

Fresh Graduate. no room to nego.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Phone call with HR. Basic fit questions and testing of knowledge of Accenture's business
    Second call with Senior Manager, simple market sizing question, talked about the division's role and projects at hand

Technology Solutions Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Phone Interview with HR around 20 mins. Standard questions such as background and competitors of Accenture were asked. Questions regarding resume were asked as well. Got offered into second round of interview at Accenture.

Interview Questions
    • How are your technical knowledge applicable to this internship?
      Tell me more about Accenture?
      Name me some of the projects that Accenture is currently working on?
      How about some competitors of Accenture?
      How is Accenture different from its competitors?
      What is your strongest programming language?

Answer Question
    Got offered into second round of interview at Accenture.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interviewer is not immediate superior but HOD. unable to obtain right answers for operational queries hence many questions have to be kiv

Interview Questions
    • None. Just casual chat on experience. Perhaps is testing for chemical level as part of selection criteria.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Our aim is to make your application process as smooth as possible. Your first step should probably be to review this website to get a feel of who we are, the type of work we do, our work environment, our people and available programmes. Alternatively, contact your campus’ careers services office to find out about our available positions.

Interview Questions
    • Your campus’ careers services office will also have information on whether we will be visiting your university. If we are, come and meet us in person, and discuss the graduate career opportunities available. The careers services office will have a list of recruitment events at your campus that Accenture will be attending.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

3 rounds. First interview was with an associate, comprising general questions and the classic "how many passengers pass through changi airport annually" question. Second interview was by far the most taxing: 2 case studies with 2 separate senior managers; one was a real case currently underway at Accenture, the other was a general issue about poverty. Entire event took about 3.5hours. Final round was with a managing director - just general chit-chat and informal questions probably to find out if you fit well with the team.
    Entire process took about 3 weeks from first invitation to offer.

Interview Questions
    • i found the general issue case particularly difficult because of its scope. structuring a case answer on the spot for such a wide topic is difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Re-hired so interview process was very clear and straight forward.