Accenture Interview Questions in Singapore

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds: 1 video interview + personality.

Interview Questions

• Pretty hard: Who is the competitors of Accenture? What are the competitive advantages of Accenture over its competitors?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

1) Submit application - Grades appear to be important. There appears to be a tendency to pick Computer and Electronic Engineering students. In recent times, non-engineering students have gotten in.
    2) Initial interview is HR related. This could be about an hour.
    3) Second interview by Managers and potentially Senior Managers at Accenture. This could be about an hour.
    4) A final interview is by a partner at Accenture - this could be very short (15 minutes).

Most interviews at the Accenture office. Your interviewer might be slightly delayed (do not worry too much about that).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. This is an entry level post, and you are given a fixed offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Online web interview, conducted unschedule through web cam record with browser using flash software. It requires microphone and webcam. Questions are quite common, asking basic information such as qualifications, what is known about Accenture and why is candidate suitable for the job.

Interview Questions

• List Accenture competitors   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

phone interview by HR takes about 20 mins, online assessment (mainly personality quiz, no right or wrong answer), final assessment center (individual case interview, group case interview, final one-to-one interview).

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why consulting ? What does Accenture differ from its competitors? Any examples of case studies done by Accenture before?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 rounds. First round just talks about your CV and understanding of the company.Second round is mostly scenario questions. Third round is with the director and it is like a chat of your background.

I must say the director was the most disappointing. He was constantly looking at his phone, checking his messages and he was slouching on the chair. Totally did not give me a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Fairly straightforward scenario questions. How will you create a project plan etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very rigid.

Accenture Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Just had my phone interview. The questions were pretty straight forward. Some of them were why do you wanna work for us? what do you know about accenture? What is the difference between Accenture and its competitors?What makes you a suitable candidate for this role? Why did you apply for this job?

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Accenture and its competitors?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

comprise both technical java and html5 questions, and questions regarding competency in your final school projects.

interviewer was very nice, did not ask demanding questions.

told me overtime was common and there may be 12 hour shifts depending on the project you are on.

I was most concerned about career progression and he told me it is mostly vertical growth in this career, you may become more specialized in a client industry depending on the projects you work on.

travel overseas is most likely impossible but travel to client place or other accenture offices is above 75%, so you dont really get to stay in the HQ at all

Interview Questions

• what functions of the project did you do. did the project 2 years ago and could not recall in time   Answer Question

Interview

1 round of phone screening, HR asking general and standard interview questions, knowledge about the role, knowledge about the company, thoughts on certain industry you applied for.
    1 round of assessment day, with a group of functional managers: including case study, case presentation, group exercise, individual interview

Interview Questions

• Question regarding integration challenge and solutions   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

Straight forward 3 rounds of face to face interview. There was no HR round.

First round was skill assessment, second round was behavioral assessment, and a final closing round with the MD. Each interview lasted an hour. Interviewers were easy going; they shared about the team, projects, future plan etc, and they asked about my previous project experiences. For behavioral assessment, they asked 3 questions and was told to only describe situations that happened in the recent 3 years; hypothetical answers such as "if I were in that situation, I would..." were not allowed.

I applied via recruitment agent, and feedback from Accenture to recruitment agent was almost immediate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with a colleague.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had good relationship with colleague or customer.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

interviewed at Accenture in December 2014.

Interview

Got the phone interview in about 3 days. There are 4 rounds of selection and the entire process took no more than 2 weeks. The 2nd step was to answer an online behavioral questionaire and the last 2 were with the team manager and a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Case study related question and asked you about a long passage of text containing a lot of information.   Answer Question