Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Easy interview questions .Focus on the basics .

The company doesnt negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

It was a mess.

I got a phone-call from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview approximately a week beforehand. Two days later, I got a call asking to push the interview back a couple days. Fifteen minutes before the phone interview was scheduled to begin, I get a call asking to push the interview back to the next Monday. All-in-all very this just screams of disorganization.

On the day of the interview, I attempted to call the conference bridge and received a recording that stated "This number is not accepting calls at this time." When I tried to contact my recruiter, the number I was supplied with was disconnected!

Finally, I send an e-mail off in an attempt to contact the recruiter, and discover that they don't even have my phone number on file despite having called me twice before!

Eventually, the interviewer manages to call me and things seem to go well at first, and then the other shoe drops. He asks a simple question: What is polymorphism?

I give the textbook answer: Polymorphism is the ability of a method to do different things based upon what it is acting upon. Basically, it allows us to use a single interface and have many implementations of it.

His response? No.

From there the interviewer's attitude became extremely condescending and unhelpful. Add that to a thick accent that required me to ask for clarification a number of times and you get a perfect storm of an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly very simple questions about Java: What is Polymorphism, differences between Abstract Classes and Interfaces, etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

I had a couple of phone interviews with a recruiter before signing up for an onboarding class. After the onboarding class, I was hired on to my first role even before my corporate orientation.

Interview Questions
    • The onboarding class was the most difficult part of the hiring process. There were no guarantees of employment after successful completion.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

The first round was aptitude containing verbal,quant and logical questions.It was easy.R.S Aggarwal is enough.Then there was a group interview of 5 people where they asked basic c,c++ questions as i belonged to ece.All they see is communication skills.It doesn't matter whether it is right or wrong just be confident.ALL THE BEST.

Software Developer Interview

Direct interview ( for students having >75% in academics)

Interview Questions
    • Being a mechanical student , why are you going for IT job.
      technical: gears, types, some formula based, gear ratio, C programming
      hr: extracurricular activities, about myself,
        Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

through campus recruitment. Direct interviews

Interview Questions
    • questions on projects in the resume and sql programming questions.   View Answer
    it was fixed. so no negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Nice and strict interview. Fully detailed knowledge required plus the basics are also the the aspect to be worked on.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

i got a call from accenture banglore which was schedule and i went at 10 am in the morning and it was F2F i had HR round first at 5:30 pm and then technical at 9pm on WCF and MVC

Interview Questions
    • I the technical he asked me all elimination questions which we never implement those concepts in our projects   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Accenture.

I have been called for telephonic interview and interview was more about my resume, And whats the role i am interested and skill set and education.

And then had one more round of interview with a aconsultant and also an intervie with clinet.

Software Developer Interview

They scheduled a F2F tech interview however I came to know after reaching their that I wont be having a technical interview as the correspponding team was not present that day.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!