Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I cleared all rounds and my background check was cleared. Then, HR called me and informed me that we no longer have a vacancy for the position. I left a job offer from another company for this position and they didn't even gave any assurance for consideration in any other position. Really, very depressed by the kind of attitude company maintains with new hires.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in April 2015.

Interview

Process took about two months. First HR interview included a review of my experiences and other items listed on my resume. About a month later I was set up with another recruiter who scheduled three phone interviews with managers I would be potentially be working with. Interviews were great and lasted 20-45 minutes. The technical interview was very easy, review the job description and review what you don't know and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Personal interests, career goals, team oriented questions. Basic technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was asked about my projects and how if given a chance would I make them better. After understanding what my project does they asked me to explain one part of it and then asked me to modify it.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from a recruiter within the week. My interview was scheduled 4 days after my talk with my recruiter. I went to an onsite interview which consisted of many technical questions as well as a programming problem and sql queries. Everyone was very friendly and the interview was very relaxed. After 2 days I heard back from my recruiter saying the interview went well and pending a background check they would like to make an offer. The background check was pretty simple stuff nothing to personal mostly checking on your financial/criminal history. The background check process took 2 more days and after everything came back ok an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• How do you overload a method.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Easy interview questions .Focus on the basics .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company doesnt negotiate

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a mess. I got a phone-call from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview approximately a week beforehand. Two days later, I got a call asking to push the interview back a couple days. Fifteen minutes before the phone interview was scheduled to begin, I get a call asking to push the interview back to the next Monday. All-in-all very this just screams of disorganization. On the day of the interview, I attempted to call the conference bridge and received a recording that stated "This number is not accepting calls at this time." When I tried to contact my recruiter, the number I was supplied with was disconnected! Finally, I send an e-mail off in an attempt to contact the recruiter, and discover that they don't even have my phone number on file despite having called me twice before! Eventually, the interviewer manages to call me and things seem to go well at first, and then the other shoe drops. He asks a simple question: What is polymorphism? I give the textbook answer: Polymorphism is the ability of a method to do different things based upon what it is acting upon. Basically, it allows us to use a single interface and have many implementations of it. His response? No. From there the interviewer's attitude became extremely condescending and unhelpful. Add that to a thick accent that required me to ask for clarification a number of times and you get a perfect storm of an interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly very simple questions about Java: What is Polymorphism, differences between Abstract Classes and Interfaces, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Wilmington, DE) in April 2011.

Interview

Very comprehensive; personality test with both HR (who was very good), hiring manager and architect. Three separate and different interviews at different times; all were very helpful for getting to know employer and potential employee. All interviews were on site, so they were a good opportunity to get to know the work environment, people, atmosphere etc.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever coded stored procedures in a client server environment.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview

I had a couple of phone interviews with a recruiter before signing up for an onboarding class. After the onboarding class, I was hired on to my first role even before my corporate orientation.

Interview Questions

• The onboarding class was the most difficult part of the hiring process. There were no guarantees of employment after successful completion.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Istanbul (Turkey)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through a job advertisement. They contacted me within 2 weeks. They said they wanted to send me a little programming question that needs to be solved within 1 hour after it is sent. They asked me for a convenient date and time to send the question. The program could be implemented with any language i want.

Interview Questions

• A small program that takes a String as an input, and makes some changes on it. There was nothing tricky, you only need to be fast since the time is limited. They also wanted test code for the program.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by phone. Got an invitation to onsite interview. When came to their office discovered that guy who was supposed to interview me got sick and nobody called me. That's why was interviewed only by HR and senior management, both asked only questions about my CV. In few days received a call from a team lead, who also asked questions about my CV. Didn't hear any technical questions from them. After that they disappeared. I chased HR person to give me some update or explanation, but they just ignored my letters.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience, why Accenture, why do you want to leave.   Answer Question