Accenture

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had a couple of phone interviews with a recruiter before signing up for an onboarding class. After the onboarding class, I was hired on to my first role even before my corporate orientation.

Interview Question – The onboarding class was the most difficult part of the hiring process. There were no guarantees of employment after successful completion.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Easy interview questions .Focus on the basics .

Interview Question – JCL error handling   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company doesnt negotiate

San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was a mess.

I got a phone-call from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview approximately a week beforehand. Two days later, I got a call asking to push the interview back a couple days. Fifteen minutes before the phone interview was scheduled to begin, I get a call asking to push the interview back to the next Monday. All-in-all very this just screams of disorganization.

On the day of the interview, I attempted to call the conference bridge and received a recording that stated "This number is not accepting calls at this time." When I tried to contact my recruiter, the number I was supplied with was disconnected!

Finally, I send an e-mail off in an attempt to contact the recruiter, and discover that they don't even have my phone number on file despite having called me twice before!

Eventually, the interviewer manages to call me and things seem to go well at first, and then the other shoe drops. He asks a simple question: What is polymorphism?

I give the textbook answer: Polymorphism is the ability of a method to do different things based upon what it is acting upon. Basically, it allows us to use a single interface and have many implementations of it.

His response? No.

From there the interviewer's attitude became extremely condescending and unhelpful. Add that to a thick accent that required me to ask for clarification a number of times and you get a perfect storm of an interview.

Interview Question – Mostly very simple questions about Java: What is Polymorphism, differences between Abstract Classes and Interfaces, etc.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed in off campus location
Had to submit documents and they allowed only peoples without any standing arrears.
It happened on a single day both aptitude and interview.
3 rounds of interview - Aptitude, Tech interview and HR interview.

Interview Question – It was quite easy.
Basic questions like tell about yourself, some puzzles and explain project.
HR round was also similar.
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty Easy

Interview Question – Was asked only nested SQL queries, some basic data types in Oracle (as I had a certification as OCA )   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for campus placements

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Direct interview ( for students having >75% in academics)

Interview Question – Being a mechanical student , why are you going for IT job.
technical: gears, types, some formula based, gear ratio, C programming
hr: extracurricular activities, about myself,
  Answer Question

Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview Details – through campus recruitment. Direct interviews

Interview Question – questions on projects in the resume and sql programming questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was fixed. so no negotiation

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Interview Details – i got a call from accenture banglore which was schedule and i went at 10 am in the morning and it was F2F i had HR round first at 5:30 pm and then technical at 9pm on WCF and MVC

Interview Question – I the technical he asked me all elimination questions which we never implement those concepts in our projects   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was very good. First round was technical with team lead and second round was HR.

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Nice and strict interview. Fully detailed knowledge required plus the basics are also the the aspect to be worked on.

Interview Question – hat is actual pronunciation of a city named - PUNE   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!