Accenture

Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.9

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

I applied online and heard back from a recruiter within the week. My interview was scheduled 4 days after my talk with my recruiter. I went to an onsite interview which consisted of many technical questions as well as a programming problem and sql queries. Everyone was very friendly and the interview was very relaxed. After 2 days I heard back from my recruiter saying the interview went well and pending a background check they would like to make an offer. The background check was pretty simple stuff nothing to personal mostly checking on your financial/criminal history. The background check process took 2 more days and after everything came back ok an offer was made.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Easy interview questions .Focus on the basics .

The company doesnt negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

It was a mess.

I got a phone-call from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview approximately a week beforehand. Two days later, I got a call asking to push the interview back a couple days. Fifteen minutes before the phone interview was scheduled to begin, I get a call asking to push the interview back to the next Monday. All-in-all very this just screams of disorganization.

On the day of the interview, I attempted to call the conference bridge and received a recording that stated "This number is not accepting calls at this time." When I tried to contact my recruiter, the number I was supplied with was disconnected!

Finally, I send an e-mail off in an attempt to contact the recruiter, and discover that they don't even have my phone number on file despite having called me twice before!

Eventually, the interviewer manages to call me and things seem to go well at first, and then the other shoe drops. He asks a simple question: What is polymorphism?

I give the textbook answer: Polymorphism is the ability of a method to do different things based upon what it is acting upon. Basically, it allows us to use a single interface and have many implementations of it.

His response? No.

From there the interviewer's attitude became extremely condescending and unhelpful. Add that to a thick accent that required me to ask for clarification a number of times and you get a perfect storm of an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly very simple questions about Java: What is Polymorphism, differences between Abstract Classes and Interfaces, etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

I had a couple of phone interviews with a recruiter before signing up for an onboarding class. After the onboarding class, I was hired on to my first role even before my corporate orientation.

Interview Questions
    • The onboarding class was the most difficult part of the hiring process. There were no guarantees of employment after successful completion.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accenture.

First Round of interview was telephonic .
    That will be technical .

Second round will be pseudo personnal interview.
    That will be combination of technical , skills , hr

They take their time to provide their result of you

Interview Questions
    • Technical Interview will not be inDepth so if you know what you are doing then there will be none   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

ADM recrutiment: 2 rounds 1. Online test
                                                 2. Technical + HR interview in a single round

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, just keep calm and be in the know of the latest happenings in your respective branch   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

The first round was aptitude containing verbal,quant and logical questions.It was easy.R.S Aggarwal is enough.Then there was a group interview of 5 people where they asked basic c,c++ questions as i belonged to ece.All they see is communication skills.It doesn't matter whether it is right or wrong just be confident.ALL THE BEST.

Software Developer Interview

Direct interview ( for students having >75% in academics)

Interview Questions
    • Being a mechanical student , why are you going for IT job.
      technical: gears, types, some formula based, gear ratio, C programming
      hr: extracurricular activities, about myself,

Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

i applied through my college.the process took two days and the results where out on the second day.the first process was written test,followed by one on one technical interview and next comes hr interview.

Interview Questions
    • will you relocate to any region in india was an unexpected question.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

through campus recruitment. Direct interviews

Interview Questions
    • questions on projects in the resume and sql programming questions.   View Answer
    it was fixed. so no negotiation