Accenture

Updated Nov 30, 2014

2.8

155 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

I had applied through campus recuritment
so had 4 rounds in College Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, HR Round and Technical Round
HR Round was simple mostly on "Something about yourself", " Willing to Relocate"," Ready to work in shifts"

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Three levels of interview, initial screening by the recruiter, followed by a technical interview after one week and another final interview a week later. The technical interview is more skill based/experience questions and a few technical questions. The final interview has situational and few technical questions to assess your experience and fit with the company.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage a difficult employee if you are a Supervisor   Answer Question
    I got a decent amount. Didn't negotiate too much..

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

On campus interview from my undergraduate college. The interview was behavioral majorly, with a couple of technical questions about what I had learned during my degree. It was pretty simple overall.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the history of Arthur Anderson and how and when it came to be known as Accenture. This was unexpected rather than difficult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

It was a campus recruitment with 2 rounds. 1st round was a group discussion and 2nd round was technical and HR. Group discussion was based on some topics like 'Global Warming' and after that we had 1 technical interview with all data structures, area of interest mentioned in resume and OS related questions. There were few counter questions on my replies. So better be able to justify your answers.

Interview Questions
    • Data structure questions and some OS related questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

I went through the interview process as a fresher in Accenture and had several rounds of interviews. Started with a written test which was pretty generic (Engineering based & Aptitude). Selected people were taken for 3 rounds of Group Discussion. This was followed by 3 rounds of interviews - Technical, Behavioral & Situational and HR & Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions
    • For a fresher trying to forecast a work situation and answer based on that was very difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

My interview was over the phone, it was easy, no tuf quetions asked. all expected questions were asked as given in my resume.
    Its overall a earsier way of craking the interview than face to face interview.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

First was a phone interview as prescreen and the an actual one on one interview.

N/A

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Took 3 different interviews over 6 months.
    First one was just background check,
    Second interview was just read out questions from technical interview questions
    Lastly third interview was just chatting with manager level.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

The interview process was typical with 4 total interactions, 3 phone interviews and one in person meeting with HR.

Interview Questions
    • Detail questions about previous work/projects.   View Answer
    At this level very difficult to negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

I applied the job online. Then, I got a phone interview. A week after that, I got an assessment test. I think I did poor on the test due to time constraint. There is no interview progress after that.

Interview Questions
    • There is no unexpected question. They ask me what do I know about their company. What is the salary expectation.   Answer Question