Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is easy. They will ask you questions on whatever your strengths are,like, you just have to tell them your good areas and they will put questions on that area,so, I would say it's easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can always negotiate based on how ur interview went and also depends on your capabilities.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position and they got back to me fairly quick(less than a week). The recruiter was very nice and give me some background on the company and the position. Five days later, I had my technical interview. Thank God for a previous review because my interviewer basically asked me the exact same questions and I was able to answer all of them. He asked me about polymorphism, abstract class, abstract methods, exception, errors, past projects experiences, encapsulation, inheritance, why accenture, interface, overloading vs overriding, static, and at the end I got to ask some questions. After the interview was over I received an email from my recruiter letting me know she wanted to move on to the closing/HR interview.

Interview Questions

• WARNING: The technical person will ask you what languages you are most comfortable with and ask you question regarding all. So if your strongest in Java, just say Java. Don't be cocky.   Answer Question

Better offer presented itself

Application

Interview

As it was a college placement, it started with an aptitude test. After clearing the test there was a round of technical interview. Mainly here the interviewer asked about my college project and a few technical questions on C++ and Java. This was followed by an HR interview, where the interviewer asks some situation based questions. Also expect questions on relocation and working on shifts.

Interview Questions

• Can't disclose the question but would suggest one thing, make sure you get your fundamentals cleared on programming/database. If you want to answer some bold concepts just make sure that you answer them carefully because if the interviewer is technically strong(most of the times they are), they can grill you by asking questions based on your previous answers.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three levels of interview, initial screening by the recruiter, followed by a technical interview after one week and another final interview a week later. The technical interview is more skill based/experience questions and a few technical questions. The final interview has situational and few technical questions to assess your experience and fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a difficult employee if you are a Supervisor   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a decent amount. Didn't negotiate too much..

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had applied through campus recuritment
    so had 4 rounds in College Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, HR Round and Technical Round
    HR Round was simple mostly on "Something about yourself", " Willing to Relocate"," Ready to work in shifts"

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Interview

There was a phone screen, a technical interview, and a managerial interview.

The phone screen is exactly what you would expect. The person I spoke with was nice and gave me more details about the company and what to expect when working at Accenture. He did ask a few behavioral questions.

The technical interview was done over the phone, there was no programming in the interview. Mostly it was a lot of question that tested your understanding of object oriented programming.

The final interview was done over the hirevue interview service. The questions asked in the interview are about your experience programming, and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked quite a few in depth questions about abstract classes.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

On campus interview from my undergraduate college. The interview was behavioral majorly, with a couple of technical questions about what I had learned during my degree. It was pretty simple overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the history of Arthur Anderson and how and when it came to be known as Accenture. This was unexpected rather than difficult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment with 2 rounds. 1st round was a group discussion and 2nd round was technical and HR. Group discussion was based on some topics like 'Global Warming' and after that we had 1 technical interview with all data structures, area of interest mentioned in resume and OS related questions. There were few counter questions on my replies. So better be able to justify your answers.

Interview Questions

• Data structure questions and some OS related questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I went through the interview process as a fresher in Accenture and had several rounds of interviews. Started with a written test which was pretty generic (Engineering based & Aptitude). Selected people were taken for 3 rounds of Group Discussion. This was followed by 3 rounds of interviews - Technical, Behavioral & Situational and HR & Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• For a fresher trying to forecast a work situation and answer based on that was very difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

My interview was over the phone, it was easy, no tuf quetions asked. all expected questions were asked as given in my resume.
    Its overall a earsier way of craking the interview than face to face interview.