Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.8

135 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Accenture.

It was a campus recruitment with 2 rounds. 1st round was a group discussion and 2nd round was technical and HR. Group discussion was based on some topics like 'Global Warming' and after that we had 1 technical interview with all data structures, area of interest mentioned in resume and OS related questions. There were few counter questions on my replies. So better be able to justify your answers.

Interview Questions
  • Data structure questions and some OS related questions.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

I went through the interview process as a fresher in Accenture and had several rounds of interviews. Started with a written test which was pretty generic (Engineering based & Aptitude). Selected people were taken for 3 rounds of Group Discussion. This was followed by 3 rounds of interviews - Technical, Behavioral & Situational and HR & Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions
    • For a fresher trying to forecast a work situation and answer based on that was very difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

My interview was over the phone, it was easy, no tuf quetions asked. all expected questions were asked as given in my resume.
    Its overall a earsier way of craking the interview than face to face interview.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

First was a phone interview as prescreen and the an actual one on one interview.

N/A

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Took 3 different interviews over 6 months.
    First one was just background check,
    Second interview was just read out questions from technical interview questions
    Lastly third interview was just chatting with manager level.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture.

The interview process was typical with 4 total interactions, 3 phone interviews and one in person meeting with HR.

Interview Questions
    • Detail questions about previous work/projects.   View Answer
    At this level very difficult to negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

I applied the job online. Then, I got a phone interview. A week after that, I got an assessment test. I think I did poor on the test due to time constraint. There is no interview progress after that.

Interview Questions
    • There is no unexpected question. They ask me what do I know about their company. What is the salary expectation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

one HR interview and two technical and one on site round with technical as well with questions in java and mostly from arrays and JSP servlets

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

First, there's an aptitude test. Clearing that, you have one-on-one technical interview and then in the end, a personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the project you are currently working on..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Applied online. Received initial skills test online with basic to somewhat advanced logic tests. When passed, went in for interview. One interview was personality based, the other for technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions were fairly basic. They should be basic knowledge for anyone even attempting to apply for a Software Engineering or programming position.   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!