Accenture Systems Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

29 interviews

2.8

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Coordinated interview through university and HR, overall process smooth, good communication with HR. Staff was friendly, on-time and overall very transparent with interview. They answered questions candidly, and were open about overall culture.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

The first two rounds were on campus and the third one was at the local office . The interview results were sent through email 1 or 2 days after the interview took place. The content of the interviews were very similar

Interview Questions
    • They are all fit questions. Why Accenture ? What are your skills? Do you know anything about consulting life style? Tell us a time where you had to solve a difficult problem ? What is the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Have 2.5 years of work experience.

Applied online, received contact from recruiter via email within 12 hours.

Asked to complete Behavioral Assessment online - took about 25 minutes. Very general questions, multiple choice, to see how you assess or react or feel about a variety of situations.

Setup initial screening by conference call. Lasted 30-35 minutes. Very relaxed, asked about current position, general skills and interests. Asked me something related to the industry as a whole (not a trick question) just comparing opinions. Talked about interview process, timeline, position, etc.

First round interview was bypassed due to me knowing the hiring manager.

Second round interview - Skills interview - conducted by a Senior Manager that does not work for the group that I was interviewing for, but has the same technical knowledge and skills just a different group. Interview was scheduled for 60-75 minutes. He outlined the 7 topics he wanted to cover. I answered and got through them in about 40 minutes. For the remainder of the time he asked me to ask any questions and we just talked generally about industry, interests, etc.

Third round interview - Situational Interview - conducted by a Director not directly involved with the group that I was interviewing for, but works in the same technical silo for a different industry. More questions along the lines of 'tell me about your typical day', 'toughest work situation', 'how do you prioritize multiple projects/tasks', where do you want to be in 5 years, what are you looking to get out of this position, etc.

Asked to complete background check application.

Final Confirmation Call - Recruiter gave me the details of the offer and said that a written offer would be extended after verbal acceptance.

Pressed for me to give response within 1 week, requested 2 weeks as I was considering other offers.

Interview Questions
    • Toughest questions were when they tried to have me relate what I do now, to what would be expected from me in the new role. (Same industry, slightly different positions/processes)   Answer Question
    Haven't officially accepted, haven't had negotiation yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

Pretty standard interview questions, 2 technical and 1 face to face with HR person.

Negotiated the low ball offer twice. Got a signing bonus, but offer was still very low, and after 2 years, my salary was substandard.

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Accenture.

Three rounds of interviews. The first one goes over your resume and career goals. Second, case studies. And the third interview would ve been a week after the case studies. the whole process takes about three week

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Waos completely Telephonic

Systems Analyst Interview

Hired as an experienced hire. DIfferent processes for US and Other countries HR division.

Interview Questions
    Not enough room to negotiate. It was set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

On-site career services interview at Columbia University, first round interview in NYC office, 2nd round interview in NYC Office

Interview Questions
    • None really, very straightforward questions about background and skills   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Very consistent interview process. Round 1 was an HR Phone Screen - 10 minute brief on company. Round 2 was a Behaviorial Interview lasting approximately 45 minutes. Also had a separate case study interview - 1 case study (only applicants to MC/Strategy receive this segment of the interview).

Round 3 was an on-site Superday consisting of learning about the company, meeting other recruits and having 2 separate interviews with Senior Management Team Memers

Interview Questions
    • I was unprepared for the case study question asked in Round 2   Answer Question
    I attempted to negotiate location but was refused quickly.

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Applied for job via university job network. First Round was 1 on 1 behavioral with a manager. Second round was similar, 1 on 1 with a senior manager. Both seemed focused on their stated goal: determining whether or not Accenture was a good fit for the interviewee and and the interviewee a good fit for Accenture. 3rd round interview was a half day at the office - a presentation about the company and then 2 interviews with senior managers. Similar questions and focus, one of the managers seemed to feign ignorance in an attempt to make me uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't say there was 1 really profoundly difficult question, but the process itself - asking questions that might cause you to make a contradiction in your reasons for interviewing with Accenture, was stressful.   View Answers (2)

I was offered a position at Amazon with similar compensation, but the Amazon position was hiring 50 people whereas the Accenture position was hiring something in the 100s. For me, the unique and entrepreneurial nature of Amazon won out.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!