Accenture

www.accenture.com

Accenture Systems Integration Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews in Reston, VA

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Systems Integration Analyst
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online for a management consulting position, was contacted ~3 months later asking whether I had any interest in Systems Integration as an alternative. Had three rounds of interviews-- initial phone screen (typical personality / fit type questions), a second situational interview (tell me about a time when...) and a third in-person interview which was a mix of the two (but a lot less formal than the second round). From what I've heard, if you make it to the in-person, you're virtually in. In terms of culture, everyone I spoke to seemed extremely nice and was more than willing to answer my questions / help me out.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Position wasn't in line with my interests (I was more interested in management consulting), plus the location was non-negotiable, and I am looking to stay in NYC.

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Systems Integration Analyst
Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

Interview Details – After applying online through my campus recruiting, I got my first interview. It started as a meet and greet in a waiting room with 4 DC analysts. They were all friendly, although I felt awkward trying to make conversation, while still trying to prep for my interview. Then my interview began in a separate room, with a Senior Executive from the DC office. He was intimidating at first, but became more friendly by the end, as I asked him more questions about himself. This was a basic resume interview. That night I got an email saying I was invited back for a second round the following day. This interview started the same way with the waiting room. This interviewer was much more casual (a consultant) and less intimidating. He gave me a behavioral interview, which went pretty much as expected. I received a call with my offer a month or so later.

Interview Question – Talk about a hard time for you personally. How did it affect your work life, and how did you cope with the problem? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't attempt to negotiate. They gave me 2 weeks to accept.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!