Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

I was continually impressed throughout the interview process with Accenture. The Accenture Recruiter with whom I worked was very good at continuing to explain to me the process, what I could expect next, and persistently followed up regarding my interview process. The hiring decision was thrilling, to work for such a growing and diverse company with such a focus on achieving greatness by empowering their employees to reach their full potential. There were 3 rounds of interviews, an initial phone screening with an HR Recruiter, a second, experience/behavioral interview with a Manager in a related field to where I would be joining, and a third interview with a Senior Executive overseeing the group that I would be joining.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were really straightforward and I do not recall anything out of the ordinary during the interview process.   Answer Question
Accenture had obviously done much research on market value of employees, and they immediately offered me the high end of the range I had presented to them earlier in the interview process. I accepted immediately.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2011.

There are multiple steps in the process and all of the can be completed over the phone until the last interview. This is in person or via tele-presence. I had a total or six interviews, one per week. I had more than the normal amount because I originally applied for one position and was rejected. However, with a couple of days I was offered the chance to interview for my current position. You must have documentation to back up your experience.

I didn't negotiate - they offered me a salary in the range I needed. I also received a signing bonus, due to the fact that I would be ineligible for a promotion that year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in December 2011.

The first two interviews were not too difficult- very situational. The last interview went well I thought, but alas, no offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked really hard.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you enountered a technical problem and didn't know what to do.   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!