Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

114 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2010.

Submitted my resume through on campus recruiting. Many candidates were selected, so Accenture took over our career center for a Thursday and just had conversational screening interviews. Received feedback that very day and was asked to return tomorrow for an one hour behavioral interview. For the first 30 minutes, my interviewer was acted cold and intimidating and asked difficult questions about how I react to different circumstances. After the 30 minutes were up, she became a different person and we had a nice conversation for the remainder of the process.

Within a week, I received a call back to go to the closest office location where we were served lunch while give a presentation on ACN propaganda and concluded with 2 30-minute interviews. The final of which was with a Partner of the firm where he basically said that his job is to convince me that I want to work for ACN :-)

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Did on-campus interview. Interviewer didn't seem too interested in hearing what I had to say about my background. I tried to expand on things and she didn't really want to hear.
    Waited two weeks to find out I did not pass through to the next round. When asking for feedback I didn't receive a response. All in all a frustrating experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself is always the toughest starter question.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Very very difficult. Expect it to take at least a month. There will be an HR interview then a cognitive interview/test. If you make it past them you will get a skills interview. Finally if you make it past all those ther will be an in person interview in the local office

Interview Questions
    • How would you solve this specific implemnation requirement at a client site (specific ver difficult question follows)   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Hired out of college, very we'll organized, and quick turnaround time.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

1st Interview: (Screening Phone call)
    Pick one extra curricular and talk about
    Why are you excited about technology?
    Explain two bullet points on my resume
    Why Accenture?
    What does Accenture do?

2nd Interview: (Behavioral, 4 questions, 1 hour)
    Situational but not really
    What is the biggest obstacle you overcame?
    When did you deal with conflict resolution?
    When is a time you dealt with a tough group?
    What did you do on a project to create a work plan?

3rd Interview (in office, 2 - 45 minute interviews with managing directors):
    Walk through resume
    Technical project you worked on
    Why Accenture
    Ask them a lot of questions (I was literally asked 4 questions during these two interviews combined and I asked the rest of the questions)

I interviewed on a Friday and received an offer by phone 10 days later with an electronic offer two days after that.

Had a week to respond.

Interview Questions

I am a grad student with relevant work experience and received an offer lower than friends who are undergrads with no work experience, for the same position in the same office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Attended a college fair and was told to apply online. A few weeks later I was contacted for an interview on campus. Later that day I received an email for a second interview the following day. A few days later I was notified that I would be extended an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

The first interview was behavioral and lasted approximately 1.5 hours.

The second interview was a technical interview lasted approximately 45 minutes.

The final interview was face to face and it lasted approximately one hour. It was pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • What were my expectations of a new employer.   View Answer
    No negotiation

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Met at a career fair and followed the following process:
    - Round 1: Phone interview. Basic behavioral questions.
    - Round 2: In-person interview. Behavioral questions and more in-depth analyst of skill set.
    - Round 3: In-person interview at local Accenture office. With senior manager. More of a formality to judge communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • How would you solve a problem you do not have the skill set to properly address?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I just applied online through my schools OCR website and was selected for an on campus behavioral interview.The interview was only about 20 minutes long. I just went over my resume and answered any resume questions my interviewer had. I was lucky enough to have an interviewer that had the same undergrad major as I did so I was able to kind of get him off topic a little by talking about my major.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions mainly just behavioral and situational questions.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

I was able to apply for the position at Accenture through my school's job search site. My first interview was held on campus and consisted mostly of basic questions to go over my resume. I was informed the next day that I was selected to move onto the second round interview which was held later the same week. The second interview consisted mostly of behavior type questions. The third interview was held about two weeks later on-site. This was the easiest of the interviews. While the third round interview was with higher level people, it was more of conversation than an interview. No case study.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Accenture and what are your career goals?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!