Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple interview process. 1) General skills interview with a third party interviewer. It's a check-the box interview. 2) HR Interview 3) Interview with managing director 4) Face to face interview with another managing director. I came in through a recruiter who did a lot of coaching

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you feel about travelling   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Had three Interviews. The recruiting process is very professional. They treat candidates with respect. First Interview was with the Recruiter, second and third on the technical side. The technical interviewer asked domain questions. Not difficult if you are prepared and have relevant experience. Overall happy with the way they treat candidates during the interview

Interview Questions

• 1) Share your leadership experiences 2) Describe a difficult situation that you handled.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interviewer was rude and absolutely impolite. Clearly she did not want to be there. I think she had a bad day. I also think she was not an expert at the position and clearly did not want to have even a remote expectation.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

4 rounds of interview, very simple and nothing unusual. I was hired mostly because of my past experience in the domain that I was brought in for. 3 rounds were on phone and the last was in person with the interviewer on video cam remotely. Nice people in teh healthcare group. But it takes a while to network and really fit in .

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual. Regular questions about behaviors in conflict situations. Very impersonal though. Gives you an inkling of the fact that you will be a nobody in a large organization such as this.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was coming out of school with no competing offers. I just took what I got

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Did on-campus interview. Interviewer didn't seem too interested in hearing what I had to say about my background. I tried to expand on things and she didn't really want to hear. Waited two weeks to find out I did not pass through to the next round. When asking for feedback I didn't receive a response. All in all a frustrating experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself is always the toughest starter question.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Hired out of college, very we'll organized, and quick turnaround time.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Met at a career fair and followed the following process: - Round 1: Phone interview. Basic behavioral questions. - Round 2: In-person interview. Behavioral questions and more in-depth analyst of skill set. - Round 3: In-person interview at local Accenture office. With senior manager. More of a formality to judge communication skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a problem you do not have the skill set to properly address?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I just applied online through my schools OCR website and was selected for an on campus behavioral interview.The interview was only about 20 minutes long. I just went over my resume and answered any resume questions my interviewer had. I was lucky enough to have an interviewer that had the same undergrad major as I did so I was able to kind of get him off topic a little by talking about my major.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions mainly just behavioral and situational questions.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview

1st Interview: (Screening Phone call) Pick one extra curricular and talk about Why are you excited about technology? Explain two bullet points on my resume Why Accenture? What does Accenture do? 2nd Interview: (Behavioral, 4 questions, 1 hour) Situational but not really What is the biggest obstacle you overcame? When did you deal with conflict resolution? When is a time you dealt with a tough group? What did you do on a project to create a work plan? 3rd Interview (in office, 2 - 45 minute interviews with managing directors): Walk through resume Technical project you worked on Why Accenture Ask them a lot of questions (I was literally asked 4 questions during these two interviews combined and I asked the rest of the questions) I interviewed on a Friday and received an offer by phone 10 days later with an electronic offer two days after that. Had a week to respond.

Interview Questions

I am a grad student with relevant work experience and received an offer lower than friends who are undergrads with no work experience, for the same position in the same office.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was able to apply for the position at Accenture through my school's job search site. My first interview was held on campus and consisted mostly of basic questions to go over my resume. I was informed the next day that I was selected to move onto the second round interview which was held later the same week. The second interview consisted mostly of behavior type questions. The third interview was held about two weeks later on-site. This was the easiest of the interviews. While the third round interview was with higher level people, it was more of conversation than an interview. No case study.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture and what are your career goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate