Accenture

112 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Systems Integration Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very very difficult. Expect it to take at least a month. There will be an HR interview then a cognitive interview/test. If you make it past them you will get a skills interview. Finally if you make it past all those ther will be an in person interview in the local office

Interview Question – How would you solve this specific implemnation requirement at a client site (specific ver difficult question follows)   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Hired out of college, very we'll organized, and quick turnaround time.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Systems Integration Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1st Interview: (Screening Phone call)
Pick one extra curricular and talk about
Why are you excited about technology?
Explain two bullet points on my resume
Why Accenture?
What does Accenture do?

2nd Interview: (Behavioral, 4 questions, 1 hour)
Situational but not really
What is the biggest obstacle you overcame?
When did you deal with conflict resolution?
When is a time you dealt with a tough group?
What did you do on a project to create a work plan?

3rd Interview (in office, 2 - 45 minute interviews with managing directors):
Walk through resume
Technical project you worked on
Why Accenture
Ask them a lot of questions (I was literally asked 4 questions during these two interviews combined and I asked the rest of the questions)

I interviewed on a Friday and received an offer by phone 10 days later with an electronic offer two days after that.

Had a week to respond.

Interview Question – None, it was very straight forward   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am a grad student with relevant work experience and received an offer lower than friends who are undergrads with no work experience, for the same position in the same office.

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview Details – Attended a college fair and was told to apply online. A few weeks later I was contacted for an interview on campus. Later that day I received an email for a second interview the following day. A few days later I was notified that I would be extended an offer.

Interview Question – What is your favorite class outside your major?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview was behavioral and lasted approximately 1.5 hours.

The second interview was a technical interview lasted approximately 45 minutes.

The final interview was face to face and it lasted approximately one hour. It was pleasant.

Interview Question – What were my expectations of a new employer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Systems Integration Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Met at a career fair and followed the following process:
- Round 1: Phone interview. Basic behavioral questions.
- Round 2: In-person interview. Behavioral questions and more in-depth analyst of skill set.
- Round 3: In-person interview at local Accenture office. With senior manager. More of a formality to judge communication skills.

Interview Question – How would you solve a problem you do not have the skill set to properly address?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – I just applied online through my schools OCR website and was selected for an on campus behavioral interview.The interview was only about 20 minutes long. I just went over my resume and answered any resume questions my interviewer had. I was lucky enough to have an interviewer that had the same undergrad major as I did so I was able to kind of get him off topic a little by talking about my major.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions mainly just behavioral and situational questions.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – I was able to apply for the position at Accenture through my school's job search site. My first interview was held on campus and consisted mostly of basic questions to go over my resume. I was informed the next day that I was selected to move onto the second round interview which was held later the same week. The second interview consisted mostly of behavior type questions. The third interview was held about two weeks later on-site. This was the easiest of the interviews. While the third round interview was with higher level people, it was more of conversation than an interview. No case study.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Accenture and what are your career goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate

Systems Integration Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – On campus hiring. First interview was general 30 minute talk on campus with one of the managers to show your interest. Second interview was an hour long interview with one of the managers in office. Second interview did not seem to have read my resume or cover letter.

Interview Question – When was the last time you dealt with a large number of data   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Interview Details – First round was at my school, second round by phone, and third round at office. Interview questions were pretty standard; no major surprises. Some of my interviewers were very friendly; others were quite stiff and hard to have a conversation with. The company seems too big to have any real sense of a company culture. Ultimately I decided that consulting wasn't for me.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected... standard tell be about a time... sort of questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Systems Integration Consultant interview questions and advice. All 112 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.