Accenture

Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.9

115 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Did on-campus interview. Interviewer didn't seem too interested in hearing what I had to say about my background. I tried to expand on things and she didn't really want to hear.
Waited two weeks to find out I did not pass through to the next round. When asking for feedback I didn't receive a response. All in all a frustrating experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself is always the toughest starter question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Hired out of college, very we'll organized, and quick turnaround time.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Met at a career fair and followed the following process:
    - Round 1: Phone interview. Basic behavioral questions.
    - Round 2: In-person interview. Behavioral questions and more in-depth analyst of skill set.
    - Round 3: In-person interview at local Accenture office. With senior manager. More of a formality to judge communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • How would you solve a problem you do not have the skill set to properly address?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I just applied online through my schools OCR website and was selected for an on campus behavioral interview.The interview was only about 20 minutes long. I just went over my resume and answered any resume questions my interviewer had. I was lucky enough to have an interviewer that had the same undergrad major as I did so I was able to kind of get him off topic a little by talking about my major.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions mainly just behavioral and situational questions.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

1st Interview: (Screening Phone call)
    Pick one extra curricular and talk about
    Why are you excited about technology?
    Explain two bullet points on my resume
    Why Accenture?
    What does Accenture do?

2nd Interview: (Behavioral, 4 questions, 1 hour)
    Situational but not really
    What is the biggest obstacle you overcame?
    When did you deal with conflict resolution?
    When is a time you dealt with a tough group?
    What did you do on a project to create a work plan?

3rd Interview (in office, 2 - 45 minute interviews with managing directors):
    Walk through resume
    Technical project you worked on
    Why Accenture
    Ask them a lot of questions (I was literally asked 4 questions during these two interviews combined and I asked the rest of the questions)

I interviewed on a Friday and received an offer by phone 10 days later with an electronic offer two days after that.

Had a week to respond.

Interview Questions

I am a grad student with relevant work experience and received an offer lower than friends who are undergrads with no work experience, for the same position in the same office.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

I was able to apply for the position at Accenture through my school's job search site. My first interview was held on campus and consisted mostly of basic questions to go over my resume. I was informed the next day that I was selected to move onto the second round interview which was held later the same week. The second interview consisted mostly of behavior type questions. The third interview was held about two weeks later on-site. This was the easiest of the interviews. While the third round interview was with higher level people, it was more of conversation than an interview. No case study.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Accenture and what are your career goals?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

On campus hiring. First interview was general 30 minute talk on campus with one of the managers to show your interest. Second interview was an hour long interview with one of the managers in office. Second interview did not seem to have read my resume or cover letter.

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you dealt with a large number of data   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Attended a college fair and was told to apply online. A few weeks later I was contacted for an interview on campus. Later that day I received an email for a second interview the following day. A few days later I was notified that I would be extended an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

First round was at my school, second round by phone, and third round at office. Interview questions were pretty standard; no major surprises. Some of my interviewers were very friendly; others were quite stiff and hard to have a conversation with. The company seems too big to have any real sense of a company culture. Ultimately I decided that consulting wasn't for me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected... standard tell be about a time... sort of questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

3 rounds. 1st on campus, 2nd behavioral phone interview, and the 3rd was on site. The final round consisted of a 90 minute presentation followed by two 45 minute interviews. Very conversational and relaxed. Found out offer 4 days later.