Accenture

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Phone interview week 1, 2nd phone interview week 2, office visit for 2 final in-person interviews week 4, offer week 5

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

Applied for the position through university career database via resume and transcript upload. Was invited for a resume breakdown and semi-behavioral interview, where they asked about the job and what I knew about the position and the company branch that I would be assigned to should I be given an offer. Was not invited for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • What interested you in Systems Integration?   Answer Question
    • What exactly does a Systems Integration Analyst do, in your opinion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2010.

Submitted my resume through on campus recruiting. Many candidates were selected, so Accenture took over our career center for a Thursday and just had conversational screening interviews. Received feedback that very day and was asked to return tomorrow for an one hour behavioral interview. For the first 30 minutes, my interviewer was acted cold and intimidating and asked difficult questions about how I react to different circumstances. After the 30 minutes were up, she became a different person and we had a nice conversation for the remainder of the process.

Within a week, I received a call back to go to the closest office location where we were served lunch while give a presentation on ACN propaganda and concluded with 2 30-minute interviews. The final of which was with a Partner of the firm where he basically said that his job is to convince me that I want to work for ACN :-)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture in October 2009.

The interview was very relaxed. It was the 1st round so the interviewer told me about Accenture and her background. The interviewer then went on to ask questions discussing the courses I had taken and my extra curricular activities. It was not very technical or intense. I thought it didn't go as well as I thought, but I got a 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions