Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,822 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews in Reston, VA

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reston, VA

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview week 1, 2nd phone interview week 2, office visit for 2 final in-person interviews week 4, offer week 5

Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for the position through university career database via resume and transcript upload. Was invited for a resume breakdown and semi-behavioral interview, where they asked about the job and what I knew about the position and the company branch that I would be assigned to should I be given an offer. Was not invited for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Reston, VA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very relaxed. It was the 1st round so the interviewer told me about Accenture and her background. The interviewer then went on to ask questions discussing the courses I had taken and my extra curricular activities. It was not very technical or intense. I thought it didn't go as well as I thought, but I got a 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Systems Integration Consultant interview questions and advice in Reston, VA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.