Accenture

www.accenture.com

Accenture Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Intern Interview

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

Interview Details – First round was with a principal and it was purely him assessing whether or not I did my homework and how interested I am in the position and the firm. They emailed me the next day informing me that I will have my second round on campus as well.

I was a lot less impressed by the second round interviewer. He seemed quite burnt out and the interview was quite awkward. No chemistry at all. The whole process is very rigid: you have your standard behavioral questions and you ask questions about the position/firm in the end. Nothing too surprising.

They still haven't gotten back to me about the third round.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. Standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!