Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.8

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Techno functional - Supply Chain - Face to Face and Web based

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

Interview

First Round is Technical--> Pure Technical questions Second Round is Manager Round--> Mix of Technical and Attitude Third Round is with Onsite Manager--> More of Leadership quality questions Fourth Round is HR.--> Just for taking personal details

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a team with freshers to meet the tight dead lines?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Part of transfer process from my previous company.This was done as part of Nokia symbian transfer process during the Oct 2011.transfer process from my previous company. transfer process from my previous company.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three one on one interviews. First with HR, then with hiring manager and the third with a specialist. After that I got a call from HR wanting to get some references. After two weeks they called back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Very easy process, no unexpected questions. Questions of a more personal nature than technical.   Answer Question

Not a good enough compensation package.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very Nice and Friendly Interview. All questions were expected. They check how confident and self motivated the candidate is. They also give you enough time think and answer the question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Fixed salary as per accenture standards.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

After seeing in Job portal i applied to the careers of accenture. I will get the initial call that i have shortlisted and after which i will not get the technical round calls. This happened me for couples of months. When i inquired, So many techie are facing the same problem. After which i dropped my plan, Saying my dream company is Accenture. I am currently in to SAP Netweaver stream

Interview Questions

• No Technical, No Question since till date no interview is happened.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 Rounds - 2 Telephonic; 1 Video Conference Mostly generic questions based on my experience and domain. Some Tech questions - but those should be quite ones for anyone with similar exp

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Generally there will be two technical interviews with one HR round. The first technical round will be a lot easier and very easy to crack if you actually have relevant experience in the technology.. The second round will be to get insight of overall knowledge on the mentioned skills. At last HR round is just formality which will discuss the compensation and date of joining with you.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you have lot of issues with one of your team member?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Forwarded my resume as a referral and got the initial call to set up an appointment. Since I was out of town, an telephonic initial interview took place and a F2F was set up for a later date. The F2F interview took place in Delhi and the interview went fine without any difficulty or any unexpected question(s) being put across to me. After that a discussion with the Practice Head took place explaining the role and the designation they were having this hiring process for and asked for my preference. After clearing that an HR round took place and final negotiation regarding the salary took place.