Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions

32 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Techno functional - Supply Chain - Face to Face and Web based

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Team Lead Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

First Round is Technical--> Pure Technical questions
    Second Round is Manager Round--> Mix of Technical and Attitude
    Third Round is with Onsite Manager--> More of Leadership quality questions
    Fourth Round is HR.--> Just for taking personal details

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a team with freshers to meet the tight dead lines?   View Answer

Team Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

3 Rounds - 2 Telephonic; 1 Video Conference
    Mostly generic questions based on my experience and domain. Some Tech questions - but those should be quite ones for anyone with similar exp

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Forwarded my resume as a referral and got the initial call to set up an appointment. Since I was out of town, an telephonic initial interview took place and a F2F was set up for a later date. The F2F interview took place in Delhi and the interview went fine without any difficulty or any unexpected question(s) being put across to me. After that a discussion with the Practice Head took place explaining the role and the designation they were having this hiring process for and asked for my preference. After clearing that an HR round took place and final negotiation regarding the salary took place.

Team Lead Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture.

The interview was 4 hours with different people programme manager, managing director and HR...mostly competency based questions...and you should know your CV well...one thing about accenture since they work with multinational clients so make sure you say CUSTOMER is always first :)

Interview Questions
    • There was not as such difficult question...more about tools and Agile framework   Answer Question
    They were flexible in negotiation...i will be joining soon!

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gangtok (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gangtok (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Joined as a college recruit in India, into the 7th yr...
    There was a multiple choice questionnaire for general aptitude of average difficulty, competitors like Cognizant had slightly more complex questions, all of which are pretty common online or in guides.
    That was followed by group discussion on a rather stupid topic. The usual face to face followed the next day, nothing out of the ordinary.
    Oh, I happened to miss the seminar that they conducted prior to any of these process.

Interview Questions
    • For a 2007 passout fresher, nothing really, as the questions were pretty common for all the companies at that level.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

aptitude test, HR round, Ops round

Team Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

The hiring process was very short and mostly on phone. The first two rounds were Accenture recruitment rounds and these rounds were done by people who litrerally knew nothing about the technology. It seemed to me that they are asking questions to fill some questionnaire.

However, the technical round was couple of questions followed by a Senior Manager round and then the HR final round.

The HR final round was the toughest as they never wanted to pay anything what i wanted. But eventually it got over and then started the process of pain. The background verification took almost 5 weeks to materialise post which i received the soft copy of the offer letter but Hard copy took another couple of weeks.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accenture in June 2013.

First round of interview