Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Techno functional - Supply Chain - Face to Face and Web based

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Team Lead Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

First Round is Technical--> Pure Technical questions
    Second Round is Manager Round--> Mix of Technical and Attitude
    Third Round is with Onsite Manager--> More of Leadership quality questions
    Fourth Round is HR.--> Just for taking personal details

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a team with freshers to meet the tight dead lines?   View Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Forwarded my resume as a referral and got the initial call to set up an appointment. Since I was out of town, an telephonic initial interview took place and a F2F was set up for a later date. The F2F interview took place in Delhi and the interview went fine without any difficulty or any unexpected question(s) being put across to me. After that a discussion with the Practice Head took place explaining the role and the designation they were having this hiring process for and asked for my preference. After clearing that an HR round took place and final negotiation regarding the salary took place.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

There was two round of Technical Interview and one round of Manager Round. Joining bonus of 1 lakh amount was given. They hire guys based upon client requirement. So always ask for more salary while joining

Interview Questions
    Yes, HR was ready for negotiation

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

very easy. and basic questions

Interview Questions
    they offerred me according to my expection.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

HR called set up call and completed process in 2-3 weeks

Team Lead Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture.

The interview was 4 hours with different people programme manager, managing director and HR...mostly competency based questions...and you should know your CV well...one thing about accenture since they work with multinational clients so make sure you say CUSTOMER is always first :)

Interview Questions
    • There was not as such difficult question...more about tools and Agile framework   Answer Question
    They were flexible in negotiation...i will be joining soon!

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gangtok (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gangtok (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Joined as a college recruit in India, into the 7th yr...
    There was a multiple choice questionnaire for general aptitude of average difficulty, competitors like Cognizant had slightly more complex questions, all of which are pretty common online or in guides.
    That was followed by group discussion on a rather stupid topic. The usual face to face followed the next day, nothing out of the ordinary.
    Oh, I happened to miss the seminar that they conducted prior to any of these process.

Interview Questions
    • For a 2007 passout fresher, nothing really, as the questions were pretty common for all the companies at that level.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

phone interview, psych test, 2nd interview, final interview (operations lead/project lead).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me everything you know about accounting(that time I never had any experience about accounting)   Answer Question
    No negotiation done.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!