Accenture

Average Difficulty
31 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Techno functional - Supply Chain - Face to Face and Web based

Team Lead

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

Interview Details – First Round is Technical--> Pure Technical questions
Second Round is Manager Round--> Mix of Technical and Attitude
Third Round is with Onsite Manager--> More of Leadership quality questions
Fourth Round is HR.--> Just for taking personal details

Interview Question – How do you handle a team with freshers to meet the tight dead lines?   View Answer

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Interview Details – Forwarded my resume as a referral and got the initial call to set up an appointment. Since I was out of town, an telephonic initial interview took place and a F2F was set up for a later date. The F2F interview took place in Delhi and the interview went fine without any difficulty or any unexpected question(s) being put across to me. After that a discussion with the Practice Head took place explaining the role and the designation they were having this hiring process for and asked for my preference. After clearing that an HR round took place and final negotiation regarding the salary took place.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

Interview Details – comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.

Interview Question – Builder Pattern   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

Interview Details – There was two round of Technical Interview and one round of Manager Round. Joining bonus of 1 lakh amount was given. They hire guys based upon client requirement. So always ask for more salary while joining

Interview Question – Interview questions are related to technology.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, HR was ready for negotiation

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

Interview Details – very easy. and basic questions

Interview Question – nothing to be described as such. all are steriotypic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offerred me according to my expection.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

Interview Details – HR called set up call and completed process in 2-3 weeks

Team Lead

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – The interview was 4 hours with different people programme manager, managing director and HR...mostly competency based questions...and you should know your CV well...one thing about accenture since they work with multinational clients so make sure you say CUSTOMER is always first :)

Interview Question – There was not as such difficult question...more about tools and Agile framework   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were flexible in negotiation...i will be joining soon!

Gangtok (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Joined as a college recruit in India, into the 7th yr...
There was a multiple choice questionnaire for general aptitude of average difficulty, competitors like Cognizant had slightly more complex questions, all of which are pretty common online or in guides.
That was followed by group discussion on a rather stupid topic. The usual face to face followed the next day, nothing out of the ordinary.
Oh, I happened to miss the seminar that they conducted prior to any of these process.

Interview Question – For a 2007 passout fresher, nothing really, as the questions were pretty common for all the companies at that level.   Answer Question

Team Lead
Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview, psych test, 2nd interview, final interview (operations lead/project lead).

Interview Question – Tell me everything you know about accounting(that time I never had any experience about accounting)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation done.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!