Accenture

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Syracuse, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details – Went through the first interview after getting called back from my career fair application that I submitted. Interview was all about my resume and leadership. They asked me what I did leadership wise and things like that.

Interview Question – What did you do leadership wise in college?   Answer Question

Arlington, VA

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – I first applied online and was contacted about 1 to 2 weeks later. The HR person who was assigned to help me through with the hiring process is super nice and friendly. The hiring process like most of the people have stated is a 3 round interview. 2 on the phone and 1 on site. The first interview on the phone is to just bring your resume to life it was brief about 20 minutes. The second interview was a behavioral one. Usually it takes 45 minutes but I finished mine in 20 minutes. The third interview (which I havent had yet) is in person.

Interview Question – Give me a situation when you had to manage a lot of things and how did you go about in doing it and what was the result   Answer Question

Berkeley, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Interview Details – 3 Rounds. First one done one campus by a consultant over resume and some background stuff. The second round is behavioral and...........I failed this round.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had met difficulties and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details – At least 3 times interviews: HR , Project supervisor and then one of Senior Manager or VP. HR will call you and have a communication basing the background of that position. If ok, Project Supervisor will call you and ask several technical questions. You just share the experience you had worked and especially, present your technical skills with facts.

Interview Question – How to be more professional?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – More information collection and then you can get more benefit with negotiation.

Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed on 18'th April,2013. Have cleared Technical round of Interview. Still waiting for the further round if any. Did not communicate anything still.

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Interview Details – First round - Elitmus test
Second Round -Tech +HR Interview

The interview revolves around your resume. You are asked to present a PPT on a topic for the first 15 mins.

They check your communication skills and willingness to join.

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was a telephonic interview based on Ms Dynamics CRM. It was difficult as I have not prepared.

Interview Question – What is Plugin execution pipeline in CRM?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Technical Consultant interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.