Accenture

Updated Nov 2, 2014
Updated Nov 2, 2014

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

First round was on campus, simple questions about your resume. Second round was on the phone with a senior consultant who asked one or two behavioral questions. Final round the invite you to their regional headquarters and give you a nice presentation about the company before you interview with two high up managers. These interviews were behavioral as well but much more conversational and casual than the second round

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a challenging project you've worked on before and how you approached it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

My experience was through my university recruiting process. Overall, it was a great experience. The process involved attending an info session and a few networking events to convey my interest. It was a three step interview process and they only asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you know your resume very well. They will ask questions based on your experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

1) Spent hours and hours looking for New York Recruiters for Accenture online.
    2) Found old job requisition (New York - Metro: did not realize it was outdated at the time).
    3) Was finally contacted by New York Recruiter for an interview for an entry level role.
    4) Had phone screening interview.
    5) Skipped 2nd round interview (had one prior before).
    6) 2 on-site interviews (heavily conversational - be prepared to really sell yourself or you WILL fail).
    7) Waited for final answer.
    8) Went through 2 more additional interviews due to the higher selective process for the specific group I was being interviewed for. First interview was a phone call. Second interview was a video conference (WEAR A SUIT EVEN FOR VIDEO INTERVIEWS). These interviews tested my technical aptitude and to see how strong my technical skills were which include software development, SDLC, software architecture and etc.
    9) Got offer.
    10) Currently preparing documents and planning to accept.

Interview Questions
    • I worked on a financial securities trading algorithm. Was asked to go deeper into the architecture of the system.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. The offer was very competitive.

Technology Analyst Interview

interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

The process went very well and the recruiters were very insightful and offered a lot of information about their experiences with the company. first round was just a get to know you type of interview and wasn't challenging at all. second round was behavioral and the HR guy grilled me with difficult questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I had 3 interviews. One on the phone and 2 on site. They were pretty straightforward behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation with colleagues and coworkers and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

I was called for a 15 minute screening interview with a recruiter. The questions were very basic and followed the typical resume, interest and fit question layout of a screening interview. Altogether it was a very easy interview, and I was sure I would move on in the process; however I got a rejection email the following day. Generally I get past the screening interview, but maybe Accenture is more selective at that stage.

Interview Questions
    • What qualifies you to work for Accenture?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

-Resume review interview
    -1-hour Behavorial Interview
    -Accenture Office Visit (Two 1-on-1 interviews with executives)

The entire process was brisk since they were trying to fit me into a soon approaching start date.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had a lot of responsibilities and you had to prioritize.   Answer Question

Better offers..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

The process was based in four rounds of interviews:
    The first round was simple and focused in my resume. It took me like 25 min. of informal talked.
    The second was one of the harder interviewe that I ever had, I started to sweat with all behavioral questions, my interviewer was an ex-militar and an execiutive manager with 15 yrs of experience so for me was challenge, but if you stay calm and demonstrate security about yourself you will pass.
    after the second one they took me to an in-site visit on D.C. and after a short presentation of the benefits of the company, the third and four interviewe started.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a recent experience where you was need to ignore your boss to make the right decision.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

I was a university hire. I applied on their online careers page and through my university's career service office. There was a pre-night at a local restaurant where we got to talk to members for all of Accenture's service lines.

The first interview was pretty much Tell us about yourself, Why consulting?, Why Accenture?, etc. Very conversational. I actually inserted a few examples in because they didn't really ask for any. I got an email around 8:00pm for a second round interview the next day.

The second round interview started much more behavioral. Tell me about a time you dealed with a difficult team member, when did you work on a project with little direction, etc. I ended up just getting the interview talking about themselves and used my examples to relate.

I found out I got a final round interview the next week and was given 4-6 dates to choose from. I ended up interviewing in their Chicago office 2 weeks later. The final round was two more behavioral interviews with senior directors and managers. One was standard behavioral one was just a conversation the entire time. I just talked about my Europe trip for most of it.

They told me they would get back to me in 3-4 weeks but I requested an accelerated decision and received my offer exactly 1 week after my last interview.

There were no cases, no brain teasers, no trick questions in any of the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What will you be doing as an Analyst on a project?   View Answer
    There was really nothing to negotiate on. It was an entry level job and they paid $13,000 more than my next highest offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter. She then scheduled me for a behavorial interview, which I passed. I was then flown to one of there offices and interviewed with a senior manager, a consultant, and an analyst. One week later I had an offer via email from the recruiter. Very easy, very large company.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you inspired to work for Accenture?   View Answer

I declined because I felt that the people I met were both unintelligent and overworked. Neither of these things attract me to work for such a company.