Accenture

Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.9

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Met them at a career fair and was offered a 30min interview on the spot. This was considered first round and was a screen of my resume, asking me to elaborate and talk about myself.

The second round was 1hr phone interview, behavioral based questions with someone from HR.

The third/final round was on-site. It began with a generic presentation from 4 analysts/senior analysts (unsure if technology or other). There were 3 other recruits during this part. They gave info about what it's like to work there, details that weren't necessarily found in my research. Then we all broke off, there were 2- 20 or 30 minute interviews with Senior Managers, 3 questions each- 1 behavioral based, the other more conversational.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

First round was on campus, simple questions about your resume. Second round was on the phone with a senior consultant who asked one or two behavioral questions. Final round the invite you to their regional headquarters and give you a nice presentation about the company before you interview with two high up managers. These interviews were behavioral as well but much more conversational and casual than the second round

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenging project you've worked on before and how you approached it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

It's exactly how the previous responses are laid out. First round is 30 minutes on campus and it's to see if they get along with you (interviewed by a manager). Second round is 45 minutes on campus and it's to ask more behavioral questions (interviewed by a director). Final round is two 45 minute interviews at Accenture's office and they ask further behavioral questions (interviewed by a manager and director). From the first interview to the final round interview it took 2 weeks. The offer was received a week later.

Advice: have great stories to share, provide reasons for why you would like to work at Accenture, show enthusiasm, and wear a suit (I got called out on this in my first round)

Interview Questions
    • What concerns would you have if you were to join Accenture?   View Answer
    No wiggle room. They increased the salary (and reduced PTO by 5 days). I tried negotiating using another offer as leverage and they did not budge.

Technology Analyst Interview

My experience was through my university recruiting process. Overall, it was a great experience. The process involved attending an info session and a few networking events to convey my interest. It was a three step interview process and they only asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you know your resume very well. They will ask questions based on your experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

1) Spent hours and hours looking for New York Recruiters for Accenture online.
    2) Found old job requisition (New York - Metro: did not realize it was outdated at the time).
    3) Was finally contacted by New York Recruiter for an interview for an entry level role.
    4) Had phone screening interview.
    5) Skipped 2nd round interview (had one prior before).
    6) 2 on-site interviews (heavily conversational - be prepared to really sell yourself or you WILL fail).
    7) Waited for final answer.
    8) Went through 2 more additional interviews due to the higher selective process for the specific group I was being interviewed for. First interview was a phone call. Second interview was a video conference (WEAR A SUIT EVEN FOR VIDEO INTERVIEWS). These interviews tested my technical aptitude and to see how strong my technical skills were which include software development, SDLC, software architecture and etc.
    9) Got offer.
    10) Currently preparing documents and planning to accept.

Interview Questions
    • I worked on a financial securities trading algorithm. Was asked to go deeper into the architecture of the system.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. The offer was very competitive.

Technology Analyst Interview

interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

The process went very well and the recruiters were very insightful and offered a lot of information about their experiences with the company. first round was just a get to know you type of interview and wasn't challenging at all. second round was behavioral and the HR guy grilled me with difficult questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I had 3 interviews. One on the phone and 2 on site. They were pretty straightforward behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation with colleagues and coworkers and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

I was called for a 15 minute screening interview with a recruiter. The questions were very basic and followed the typical resume, interest and fit question layout of a screening interview. Altogether it was a very easy interview, and I was sure I would move on in the process; however I got a rejection email the following day. Generally I get past the screening interview, but maybe Accenture is more selective at that stage.

Interview Questions
    • What qualifies you to work for Accenture?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

-Resume review interview
    -1-hour Behavorial Interview
    -Accenture Office Visit (Two 1-on-1 interviews with executives)

The entire process was brisk since they were trying to fit me into a soon approaching start date.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had a lot of responsibilities and you had to prioritize.   Answer Question

Better offers..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

The process was based in four rounds of interviews:
    The first round was simple and focused in my resume. It took me like 25 min. of informal talked.
    The second was one of the harder interviewe that I ever had, I started to sweat with all behavioral questions, my interviewer was an ex-militar and an execiutive manager with 15 yrs of experience so for me was challenge, but if you stay calm and demonstrate security about yourself you will pass.
    after the second one they took me to an in-site visit on D.C. and after a short presentation of the benefits of the company, the third and four interviewe started.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a recent experience where you was need to ignore your boss to make the right decision.   Answer Question
    no negotiation