Accenture

Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.9

47 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Total 3 rounds of interviews. First round was on campus and primarily behavioral. Second round focused on my technical background/experiences and how they were relevant to the position I was applying for. Third round was on site- two 45 minute interviews with Senior Managers. Very smooth and enjoyable interview process. I felt like the interviewers were genuinely trying to get to know me as oppose to testing me.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

I applied through school and passed first and second on-campus interview. My final round on-site interview was scheduled a week later. In my opinion, the last one was the hardest. I had two 45-min interviews with two senior managers. All of the questions were behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked on a project that you used analytical skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

I submitted a resume through campus recruiting and was contacted within days for an interview.

First round: On campus, 45 minutes, resume review with HR personnel . Have questions and an understanding of the job description.

Second round: In office, 45 minute, behavioral interview with manager. Questions were mostly asking to describe a tough situation that you handled. Use 'I' as much as possible. Have questions to ask as there will be time.

Third round: Office visit, two 45 minute conversations and presentation given by analysts. Conversations with senior managers were very informal and there was a lot of time to ask questions so think of things you can ask to keep the conversation going.

I was told I would hear back in 2-3 weeks after the third round. Received call less than 2 weeks later with offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that I won't find on your resume.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Campus recruiting is standard get-to-know you interview, be sure to be able to introduce yourself in a favorable way and highlight any extracurricular activities. 2nd round was on-site and behavioral be sure to prepare specific examples. 3rd round takes a whole day but mainly was an orientation.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Attended the first round of interviews on campus. The first round consists of reviewing your resume and discussing basic job qualifications. All interviewees were told they would hear from HR by 6pm the same day regarding the second round of interviews the following day. The second round is the behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect your day-to-day duties to be as an analyst?   View Answer

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

There was no case study and they never got back to me. I emailed the recruiter and she said she would get back to me in a few days and never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Submitted my resume online. About a week later, I was invited for an on-campus interview. The first round was just going over my resume and what I know about the company. Why do you want to work for Accenture? What do you think is the day-to-day life of the position you're applying for? 2 days later, I was scheduled for a phone interview for the following week. Second round was a 45-minute phone screen with 3 situation questions. My interviewers were very friendly, but I guess I wasn't a fit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation in which you had to resolve a conflict; when you had to get something done under a tight deadline; when you had more work to do than you could manage. Give a recent and brief synopsis within the last 2-3 years, and 3 key events or critical points: meetings, decisions, interactions, presentations and tasks, role, outcome.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

I applied to their SI analyst position through my university. My first round interview was on campus with a Managing Director. The interview itself was pretty relaxed and the interviewed simply ran through my resume and tried to get a sense of what I was interested in. My second round interview was on the phone with a Senior Manager and in that round I was asked a number of behavioral questions. Scheduling my final round interview took longer than expected since I had several conflicts come up but my recruiter was quite understanding and accommodating. I ended up doing my final round in the Arlington office almost two months after my second round interview. By this time, I was notified that they wanted to consider me for a Tech Consulting position instead of Systems Integration. The morning started out with a presentation of the company and a bit of Q&A with consultants from a few different divisions. There were two interviews in the last round and they were also behavioral questions but there was a focus on making sure that all my questions and concerns with Accenture had been addressed.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you were getting nowhere on a project.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Applied on their site and a recruiter contacted me after about 1 month to set up the 1st phone interview. The first interview was brief, about 20 minutes, and was just a basic resume run through. Found out the same night I passed the first round and the 2nd round would be scheduled soon. The 2nd round was another phone interview and lasted about an hour. It was very detailed behavioral type questions with a lot of follow up questions. Within 3 days I was told I would be having a final round interview in the NYC office.
    At the NYC office visit, there were about 7 other candidates and it started off with breakfast and a presentation. Then met with two managers and had 45 minute interviews with them which were similar to the 2nd round interview, mostly behavioral questions, but very detailed. I was told I would hear back in 2-3 weeks. The process was smooth up until now.
    A week later, a manager called me and asked me if I felt comfortable in the technology alignment Accenture wanted to put me in. I confirmed that I was interested in the alignment they had given me. This gave me high hopes of being hired. 3 weeks later, I haven't heard back and I contacted the recruiter about my interview results. About a week later, I received an email that I was not going to be made an offer. A dreadful 5 week wait only to not receive an offer. Very disappointing ending experience from a top company, final round results should be given out straight-forward to candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you saved your company money or time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Recruiting with Accenture was a relatively easy process. I really enjoyed the people I met and the company seems to invest a lot in its new hires. None of the interviews were too difficult -- the important thing is to know which type of consulting fits your personality/interests. The process for me:

Round 1 - 30-minute "screening" interview (on campus)
    Round 2 - 45-minute behavioral interview
    Round 3 - two 45-minute behavioral interviews

In the end, I simply had more exciting offers. I was invited to join their IT Strategy & Transformation group.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation you have faced working in teams.   Answer Question