Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after applying some months before. I went through three interviews (two phone and one on-site) within 2.5 weeks and was told I would hear back within a week. I called over a week later and was told they were still considering applicants. Long story short, I emailed and followed up and was repeatedly told different dates that were not adhered to. If I had not contacted the recruiter, I'm sure she would have never replied to my emails or messages - and each time she never told me directly or indirectly that I was no longer being considered, it was always implied or stated that I should wait until the next date to hear more. The interviewers were wonderful, but the response and interaction with the recruiter made this an overall negative experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you had to work with a group that did not get along?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The overall experience was decent. The interviewer seemed nice but all he really cared about was how much i knew about the company. I know this because he suggested i learn more about them after i asked a question about the position. I found it a bit snobbish, i am confident in my own abilities.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews! All behavioral questions.The interviewers were super friendly. make sure you know about Accenture because they ask too many questions about it.Prepare couple of scenarios from your teamwork and project in order to refer to them as an example without thinking too much. The process took 2 months!

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about the time you gathered information?
      -Tell me about yourself!

Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I participated in 2 Skype interviews with 2 different recruiters. The first was mostly about things on my resume and went into detail about what I did in each experience. The second where behavioral questions like "Tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

Applied via on-campus recruiting and online application.

Within a week, heard back that I had received a digital screening interview, where I was asked about my interest in the company, knowledge of what technology consultants do, basic information about the company.

A few days after, I heard back that I had passed for a first round phone screen interview. It was mostly conversational, about my resume and previous project experiences, similar questions about my interest in Accenture and what I thought the role entailed. About 30 minutes.

Heard back same night, for a second round interview scheduled for later that week. It was a 40 minute behavioural interview over the phone, in which the interviewer asked me 4 questions about leadership experience and teamwork. Very good to have good examples that you can talk through and remember vividly because they ask each question but follow up based on your answer, probing a bit further.

A week later, I heard back that I had received a final round interview. The final round was two 40 minute interviews back to back, one with a senior manager and the second with an even higher-up manager/executive. Both were very conversational, and left at least 10-20 minutes for my questions. It was as much to see if I was a fit for them as it was that Accenture was a fit for me.

A week later, I received a verbal confirmation of an offer, with the written offer coming a few days after. Still deciding on my options, will probably accept, but it was a very pleasant and fun interview process, and a really great opportunity to learn about Accenture and interact with their employees at all levels.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time where you worked on a team/project and things just didn't go as you had planned?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

They had a meet and greet the day before the interview with employees and other candidates attended. They employees there were very nice and helpful with answering questions. The following day was a 20-30 minute interview. First round to see what you know about the company with second round interviews the next day.

Interview Questions

• What product do we make at Accenture? He then said, "This was a trick question we don't make anything."
      Asked a lot of questions about their company and wanted me to explain what their company does.

Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Total 3 rounds of interviews. First round was on campus and primarily behavioral. Second round focused on my technical background/experiences and how they were relevant to the position I was applying for. Third round was on site- two 45 minute interviews with Senior Managers. Very smooth and enjoyable interview process. I felt like the interviewers were genuinely trying to get to know me as oppose to testing me.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied through school and passed first and second on-campus interview. My final round on-site interview was scheduled a week later. In my opinion, the last one was the hardest. I had two 45-min interviews with two senior managers. All of the questions were behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on a project that you used analytical skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

I submitted a resume through campus recruiting and was contacted within days for an interview.

First round: On campus, 45 minutes, resume review with HR personnel . Have questions and an understanding of the job description.

Second round: In office, 45 minute, behavioral interview with manager. Questions were mostly asking to describe a tough situation that you handled. Use 'I' as much as possible. Have questions to ask as there will be time.

Third round: Office visit, two 45 minute conversations and presentation given by analysts. Conversations with senior managers were very informal and there was a lot of time to ask questions so think of things you can ask to keep the conversation going.

I was told I would hear back in 2-3 weeks after the third round. Received call less than 2 weeks later with offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that I won't find on your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

Interview

Campus recruiting is standard get-to-know you interview, be sure to be able to introduce yourself in a favorable way and highlight any extracurricular activities. 2nd round was on-site and behavioral be sure to prepare specific examples. 3rd round takes a whole day but mainly was an orientation.