Accenture

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.9

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

I participated in 2 Skype interviews with 2 different recruiters. The first was mostly about things on my resume and went into detail about what I did in each experience. The second where behavioral questions like "Tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Applied via on-campus recruiting and online application.

Within a week, heard back that I had received a digital screening interview, where I was asked about my interest in the company, knowledge of what technology consultants do, basic information about the company.

A few days after, I heard back that I had passed for a first round phone screen interview. It was mostly conversational, about my resume and previous project experiences, similar questions about my interest in Accenture and what I thought the role entailed. About 30 minutes.

Heard back same night, for a second round interview scheduled for later that week. It was a 40 minute behavioural interview over the phone, in which the interviewer asked me 4 questions about leadership experience and teamwork. Very good to have good examples that you can talk through and remember vividly because they ask each question but follow up based on your answer, probing a bit further.

A week later, I heard back that I had received a final round interview. The final round was two 40 minute interviews back to back, one with a senior manager and the second with an even higher-up manager/executive. Both were very conversational, and left at least 10-20 minutes for my questions. It was as much to see if I was a fit for them as it was that Accenture was a fit for me.

A week later, I received a verbal confirmation of an offer, with the written offer coming a few days after. Still deciding on my options, will probably accept, but it was a very pleasant and fun interview process, and a really great opportunity to learn about Accenture and interact with their employees at all levels.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about a time where you worked on a team/project and things just didn't go as you had planned?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

They had a meet and greet the day before the interview with employees and other candidates attended. They employees there were very nice and helpful with answering questions. The following day was a 20-30 minute interview. First round to see what you know about the company with second round interviews the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What product do we make at Accenture? He then said, "This was a trick question we don't make anything."
      Asked a lot of questions about their company and wanted me to explain what their company does.

Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Total 3 rounds of interviews. First round was on campus and primarily behavioral. Second round focused on my technical background/experiences and how they were relevant to the position I was applying for. Third round was on site- two 45 minute interviews with Senior Managers. Very smooth and enjoyable interview process. I felt like the interviewers were genuinely trying to get to know me as oppose to testing me.

No negotiation

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

I applied through school and passed first and second on-campus interview. My final round on-site interview was scheduled a week later. In my opinion, the last one was the hardest. I had two 45-min interviews with two senior managers. All of the questions were behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked on a project that you used analytical skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

I submitted a resume through campus recruiting and was contacted within days for an interview.

First round: On campus, 45 minutes, resume review with HR personnel . Have questions and an understanding of the job description.

Second round: In office, 45 minute, behavioral interview with manager. Questions were mostly asking to describe a tough situation that you handled. Use 'I' as much as possible. Have questions to ask as there will be time.

Third round: Office visit, two 45 minute conversations and presentation given by analysts. Conversations with senior managers were very informal and there was a lot of time to ask questions so think of things you can ask to keep the conversation going.

I was told I would hear back in 2-3 weeks after the third round. Received call less than 2 weeks later with offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that I won't find on your resume.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Campus recruiting is standard get-to-know you interview, be sure to be able to introduce yourself in a favorable way and highlight any extracurricular activities. 2nd round was on-site and behavioral be sure to prepare specific examples. 3rd round takes a whole day but mainly was an orientation.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Attended the first round of interviews on campus. The first round consists of reviewing your resume and discussing basic job qualifications. All interviewees were told they would hear from HR by 6pm the same day regarding the second round of interviews the following day. The second round is the behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect your day-to-day duties to be as an analyst?   View Answer

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

There was no case study and they never got back to me. I emailed the recruiter and she said she would get back to me in a few days and never did.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Submitted my resume online. About a week later, I was invited for an on-campus interview. The first round was just going over my resume and what I know about the company. Why do you want to work for Accenture? What do you think is the day-to-day life of the position you're applying for? 2 days later, I was scheduled for a phone interview for the following week. Second round was a 45-minute phone screen with 3 situation questions. My interviewers were very friendly, but I guess I wasn't a fit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation in which you had to resolve a conflict; when you had to get something done under a tight deadline; when you had more work to do than you could manage. Give a recent and brief synopsis within the last 2-3 years, and 3 key events or critical points: meetings, decisions, interactions, presentations and tasks, role, outcome.   Answer Question