Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions in Reston, VA

2.0

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

The people at Accenture are very friendly and like to meet others like themselves. My interviews involved describing what I have gained from previous experiences in engineering projects. They want positive, persistent team members. The ability to communicate effectively and function with a team with low to moderate contact is probably the most vital strength.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult challenge you've had to overcome (school, work, life... etc)   1 Answer
  • How do you expect your experiences at Accenture to affect the direction of your future?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

After two phone interviews, I had an interview in person at the Reston, Virgina office. The interview was with two different managers in consulting. The questions asked were the typical behavioral/situational questions. One was to explain a time when I worked in a group and took the leadership role. Another was to describe a time when I had to take multiple roles in a working situation. They also asked me where I want to go with the company. If you're interviewing for the Technical Consulting Analyst position, what they want to hear is that you want to move on to consultant, and then in to management.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to take multiple roles in a working environment.   Answer Question

I don't want to be isolated to working in consulting.