Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,187 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews in Reston, VA

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Technology Consulting Analyst
Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details – The people at Accenture are very friendly and like to meet others like themselves. My interviews involved describing what I have gained from previous experiences in engineering projects. They want positive, persistent team members. The ability to communicate effectively and function with a team with low to moderate contact is probably the most vital strength.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult challenge you've had to overcome (school, work, life... etc)   View Answer
  • How do you expect your experiences at Accenture to affect the direction of your future?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Technology Consulting Analyst
Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

Interview Details – After two phone interviews, I had an interview in person at the Reston, Virgina office. The interview was with two different managers in consulting. The questions asked were the typical behavioral/situational questions. One was to explain a time when I worked in a group and took the leadership role. Another was to describe a time when I had to take multiple roles in a working situation. They also asked me where I want to go with the company. If you're interviewing for the Technical Consulting Analyst position, what they want to hear is that you want to move on to consultant, and then in to management.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to take multiple roles in a working environment.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I don't want to be isolated to working in consulting.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst interview questions and advice in Reston, VA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.