Accenture

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Recruiting with Accenture was a relatively easy process. I really enjoyed the people I met and the company seems to invest a lot in its new hires. None of the interviews were too difficult -- the important thing is to know which type of consulting fits your personality/interests. The process for me:

Round 1 - 30-minute "screening" interview (on campus)
Round 2 - 45-minute behavioral interview
Round 3 - two 45-minute behavioral interviews

In the end, I simply had more exciting offers. I was invited to join their IT Strategy & Transformation group.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a difficult situation you have faced working in teams.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

The people at Accenture are very friendly and like to meet others like themselves. My interviews involved describing what I have gained from previous experiences in engineering projects. They want positive, persistent team members. The ability to communicate effectively and function with a team with low to moderate contact is probably the most vital strength.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult challenge you've had to overcome (school, work, life... etc)   View Answer
    • How do you expect your experiences at Accenture to affect the direction of your future?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

After two phone interviews, I had an interview in person at the Reston, Virgina office. The interview was with two different managers in consulting. The questions asked were the typical behavioral/situational questions. One was to explain a time when I worked in a group and took the leadership role. Another was to describe a time when I had to take multiple roles in a working situation. They also asked me where I want to go with the company. If you're interviewing for the Technical Consulting Analyst position, what they want to hear is that you want to move on to consultant, and then in to management.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to take multiple roles in a working environment.   Answer Question

I don't want to be isolated to working in consulting.