Accenture Technology Consulting Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Consulting Senior Manager Interview

First interview is with HR. Screening call, asking history, etc.

Second interview is behavioral/situational. This is really important because you need to explain what you did on projects and how you handled situations with clients, team, staff, etc.

Final interviews are skills oriented. I did not realize I needed to give detailed responses to technical "softball" questions. Be prepared to answer "what do you think of this" product in technical detail, not just answer softly, "I think it does this well for this area but cannot be used for that area due to limitations in this feature." That will be seen as insufficient.

If you get to the skills interviews, on site with senior leadership and/or staff, make sure you explain in detail any question asked about products. Integrate technical responses to your polished professional guidance type answer.

Make sure if you are asked by any one at any point about products, you give detailed explanations. The more technical, in my case, the better.

If you are asked questions by junior staff which are directly incorrect, make sure you correct them and then detail why. If you don't (I didn't because I did not want to call out how the junior staffer was mixing up terminology and and platforms in an open forum in front of others), you will get summarized as technically weak.

This is a great company. Follow the above and you will be fine (oh, and don't be an arrogant jerk - there was one guy who ... I'd be surprised if ACN hired him as everyone BUT him was friendly).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Consulting Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2009.

Could have been better structured.
    HR appeared lip service.
    Excellent questions.
    Enjoyed all meetings.

Interview Questions

misalignment in $$

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!