Accenture

2.8

127 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Originally Applied online and then met at career fair. I then recieved an interview the next day. Had the first interview, seemed to go great received a few emails and then did not hear anything for 1.5 months. Receive a phone call then, Have 3 more phone interviews, informed that "I would receive a verbal offer" 9 days before the position began. Received the verbal offer, then a few days later received the official offer via email.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions. Everything went very smooth. Some questions included simple technical skills questions but not many. Most focussed on drive, dedication to the learning process, and willingness to work, multitask, and overwork. Many questions concerned activities and extracurricular things outside of the classroom.   Answer Question
    Informed of the salary and the position, given the offer.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

All the recruiters are very loving and are prepare to help you if any doubt about the job

1. Phone Interview
    2. Phone Interview but very deep with situational questions

Entry Level Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

Series of phone interviews and a final set of on-site interviews. Very formal and straight forward interviews. Contacted and informed of each step of the process by recruiter. Interview questions and types of interviews explained in detail over the phone.

On-Site interview was conducted with a number of other candidates for other positions. Information section and then break off into separate interviews with Accenture employees. The Accenture employees were able to give a more personal interview as apposed to an HR interview.

Beautiful facilities with a great atmosphere. Great for entry level job seekers.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were given in advance. Questions were not difficult. Most importantly they want to see my desire to grow and develop the company with my own innovation.   Answer Question

My spouse excepted a job in another state and I needed to continue to make the salary I was making. Salary offered was less than I make currently but with a lot of room to grow. Step backward to step forward.

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

1. Contacted an employee in the company to refer me
    2. Recruiter called to ask which positions I wanted to apply for
    3. Another recruiter called to match my resume skills to the job description
    4. Hiring manager called and conducted a situational-based interview. The questions were simple i.e. Name a time you had to deal with a difficult classmate, have you ever been in a project with a tight deadline
    5. Flew to DC on my own dime to have a interview with an analyst, specialist, and manager in the duration of 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    • You have $10 million dollars in expenses. You're halfway into a project and the profit margin decreases 5%. What are some managerial actions you would take to remedy the project?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Recruiting with Accenture was a relatively easy process. I really enjoyed the people I met and the company seems to invest a lot in its new hires. None of the interviews were too difficult -- the important thing is to know which type of consulting fits your personality/interests. The process for me:

Round 1 - 30-minute "screening" interview (on campus)
    Round 2 - 45-minute behavioral interview
    Round 3 - two 45-minute behavioral interviews

In the end, I simply had more exciting offers. I was invited to join their IT Strategy & Transformation group.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation you have faced working in teams.   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

Contacted almost immediately after applying for the position. Spoke briefly with a general recruiter (that reviewed applications) who then assigned me to my "official" recruiter. My official recruiter contacted me via email and set up a phone interview with a specific employee. It was stated in the confirmation that it would be a behavioral interview. Behavioral interview was about 45 minutes long. Typical behavioral interview questions- nothing to be overly concerned about. Just be prepared for the usual. Recruiter contacted me again stating I had been selected for an in person interview in the Arlington office. My interview was scheduled for 1230 in Arlington. I was there from 1230-430. (Four 1 hour interviews) First interview- overview of the position. Second interview- starting to get into skills, review of the position. Third interview- some behavioral, skill questions. Fourth interview- Overview of everything stated, questions about experience, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience with budgets and/ or forecasting?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

3 interviews: situation interview; skills interview and executive interview. Very detailed however the interviewer made me feel so comfortable and that made the interview relaxing.

Interview Questions
    • 3 part questions.. You should write down the key points that help me.   Answer Question
    No..good offer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

The process was based in four rounds of interviews:
    The first round was simple and focused in my resume. It took me like 25 min. of informal talked.
    The second was one of the harder interviewe that I ever had, I started to sweat with all behavioral questions, my interviewer was an ex-militar and an execiutive manager with 15 yrs of experience so for me was challenge, but if you stay calm and demonstrate security about yourself you will pass.
    after the second one they took me to an in-site visit on D.C. and after a short presentation of the benefits of the company, the third and four interviewe started.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a recent experience where you was need to ignore your boss to make the right decision.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

HR Screen, then behavioral interview with Manager, Situational Interview with Senior Manager, Business Case & Final Interview, 1:1 with Senior Executive

Interview Questions
    Be very flexible because it's a great opportunity. There's a lot ability to move and around within the organization.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Two phone interviews and one in person. The process for me was real fast and my two phone interviews were two days a part with the in person interview the following week. In the in person interview you get to talk to a senior consultant and 3 other analyst with at least a year experience in the company. The senior consultant conducts a presentation about the company and what they do. You then start the interview with 2 senior consultant.

They don't negotiate