Acceptance Now

Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Acceptance Now.

I applied online and received a call back with a phone interview. They then set me up with an interview with the DM. She liked me and wanted to extend an offer...did background and drug test.

NOne

Other Interview Reviews for Acceptance Now

Sales Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acceptance Now.

Applied online through Internet job posting and took assessment that was required before submitting application. Forgetting I had even applied for this job, I received a call couple of weeks later and was asked to meet for an interview the following week. I went to interview and because the employer is inside a major department store, I couldn't find who exactly I was supposed to see. The District Manager eventually found me and the interview went very well. He was very nice and had me relax before discussing what I had done at previous jobs and what I wanted to do in the future. He asked what I knew of the company and when I got it completely wrong he filled me in on what exactly Acceptance Now was, which is a division of Rent-A-Center and not HHGregg like I thought since that was where we were having the interview. He then sent me to a lab for a drug test and offered me the job. Once the drug and background came back I was sent for an observation day at the store location. This was not paid, but it gives you an opportunity to observe what a day is like in the position and allows you see if it is a good fit. I then started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Acceptance Now? I was prepared to give a background of HHGregg because that is where our interview was so I thought the position was for sales at HHGregg.   View Answer

Sales Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acceptance Now.

The process took about 2-3 weeks. The interview was short and simple with the DM. Basically he outlines the job and ask's your concern's with sales and collecting. The 2nd interview was a store visit with the SM. If you get this far you have the job! That's when an offer is given. Just make sure you understand the day to day tasks!

Interview Questions
    • The DM will go through any questions on the test you took that was incorrect or wrong. For example I had 4 jobs in 3 years, it raised a red flag. Just be honest.   Answer Question
    None, the DM just told me what was given.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reynoldsburg, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reynoldsburg, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Acceptance Now in January 2012.

Two phone interviews, 1:1 interview. Very proofessional.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Acceptance Now in August 2010.

I had a phone interview first. General questions. It also covered the duties and pay rate.
    Second was a 1:1 in person interview. Timed skills test done on computer.
    Job offer - pending drug test results.

Interview Questions
    • Give a example of a time I had to deal with a upset customer.   Answer Question
    none - pay is set.