Acceptance Now Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2014
Updated Aug 24, 2014

2.4

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Acceptance Now in March 2010.

DM now has sales manager do their own hiring..so it is who you know. Wont tell you what host store you are going to..wait till get hired. Move around a lot, online training takes 6 days then bam you alone!!!!!!!!!!

you cant they have set salaries..and you can work 30 miles from home crazy

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Mirada, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Acceptance Now in March 2012.

HR screening at first. Once passed, Your will get a interview with the district manager. If you are the candidate, you will go through an orientation to see if you can handle the job or not. However the "orientation" is really and assessment of your personality and to see if you would fit in the environment well.

Interview Questions
    • what makes you the better candidate than anybody else, and why do you want this job?   View Answer
    none.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ogden, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Acceptance Now in June 2014.

The hiring process starts with a phone call from Acceptance Now's location manager. The phone call was informative, the manager gave correct address, offered many different interview times and gave a clear job description. Upon arriving the interview was much, much shorter than expected. The whole process was only 10 minutes which was basically verifying personal info like address and availability. I was told they *might* be ready to hire people in 2-4 weeks, but were in "desperate" need of new employees.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was a poorly worded question that boiled down to "what is your sales style".   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Acceptance Now in December 2013.

You interview with several store managers first, then if u make it to the DM and pass the interview w her then you in. A LOT of role play. And I mean A LOT.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation.....only crappy thing is i applied and interviewed for a sales assistant then after months of givin the run around they threw me in as a CSR with less pay.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Filled Out Application online, got called in a week later for first interview. Got called for a second interview and was hired. I was asked about resume, experience and work/ life balance.
    Pretty basic questions and it was a little intimidating but as long as you hold your own, have confidence you shouldn't have any problems.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Acceptance Now.

I applied online, a few days later I got a call from the Sales Manager wanting to setup an interview. I don't recall there being many questions during my interview. I was told I would get an email in a few days for a drug test and I would have 48 hours to take it.

Sales/Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaumont, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Acceptance Now in August 2012.

Slow process. Glorified the company and the job.

Not quite true

Sales Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Acceptance Now.

The process took about 2-3 weeks. The interview was short and simple with the DM. Basically he outlines the job and ask's your concern's with sales and collecting. The 2nd interview was a store visit with the SM. If you get this far you have the job! That's when an offer is given. Just make sure you understand the day to day tasks!

Interview Questions
    • The DM will go through any questions on the test you took that was incorrect or wrong. For example I had 4 jobs in 3 years, it raised a red flag. Just be honest.   Answer Question
    None, the DM just told me what was given.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Completed a quick phone interview and was invited to the store to interview. Standard interview questions and had to do a role play for a sales scenario.

Interview Questions
    • Caught off guard by the role play - but if you have any sales experience you will be fine.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Acceptance Now.

There are at least two interviews, even if one is brief to follow up on some questions from the first. They have a thorough drug and background check. You have to have retail experience or you won't get hired. They make you do an observation of the job, but you usually don't get to see what the full job entails. They even have a list of things you're supposed to see but half of them don't even apply to the job.

Interview Questions
    • How will you grow your business as a Sales Manager?   View Answer
    • How will you bring your store's past due account current?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation on the offer, just a thumbs up or a thumbs down for what they handed you.

Worked for Acceptance Now? Contribute to the Community!