Acceptance Now

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.3

Sales Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Acceptance Now.

I applied online and received a call back with a phone interview. They then set me up with an interview with the DM. She liked me and wanted to extend an offer...did background and drug test.

NOne

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acceptance Now.

Applied online through Internet job posting and took assessment that was required before submitting application. Forgetting I had even applied for this job, I received a call couple of weeks later and was asked to meet for an interview the following week. I went to interview and because the employer is inside a major department store, I couldn't find who exactly I was supposed to see. The District Manager eventually found me and the interview went very well. He was very nice and had me relax before discussing what I had done at previous jobs and what I wanted to do in the future. He asked what I knew of the company and when I got it completely wrong he filled me in on what exactly Acceptance Now was, which is a division of Rent-A-Center and not HHGregg like I thought since that was where we were having the interview. He then sent me to a lab for a drug test and offered me the job. Once the drug and background came back I was sent for an observation day at the store location. This was not paid, but it gives you an opportunity to observe what a day is like in the position and allows you see if it is a good fit. I then started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Acceptance Now? I was prepared to give a background of HHGregg because that is where our interview was so I thought the position was for sales at HHGregg.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Acceptance Now in January 2015.

They interview process was fairly easy! I filled out an app months ago! I got called back nearly forgetting that I even applied for the job! Anyways, I got hired immediately during the interview! Best interview that I've been on thus far... I wasn't asked many questions..

Customer Service Representative Interview

1st. You have to fill out this long and grueling online application
    2nd. Recruiter will call you with an interview day
    3rd. You will either interview at a specified location mines was a hotel conference room/job fair
    4rd. After about a week they will tell you to take a drug test
    5th. You get hired. Like a 2 week process

Interview Questions
    • They ask you if you are familiar with the company. They will ask you to sell something in the room. They will ask how to handle conflict   Answer Question
    They tell you the pay and that's it/ you get to negotiate on the work location

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Acceptance Now in June 2014.

The hiring process starts with a phone call from Acceptance Now's location manager. The phone call was informative, the manager gave correct address, offered many different interview times and gave a clear job description. Upon arriving the interview was much, much shorter than expected. The whole process was only 10 minutes which was basically verifying personal info like address and availability. I was told they *might* be ready to hire people in 2-4 weeks, but were in "desperate" need of new employees.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was a poorly worded question that boiled down to "what is your sales style".   View Answer

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acceptance Now.

Filled Out Application online, got called in a week later for first interview. Got called for a second interview and was hired. I was asked about resume, experience and work/ life balance.
    Pretty basic questions and it was a little intimidating but as long as you hold your own, have confidence you shouldn't have any problems.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acceptance Now.

I applied online, a few days later I got a call from the Sales Manager wanting to setup an interview. I don't recall there being many questions during my interview. I was told I would get an email in a few days for a drug test and I would have 48 hours to take it.

Sales Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acceptance Now.

The process took about 2-3 weeks. The interview was short and simple with the DM. Basically he outlines the job and ask's your concern's with sales and collecting. The 2nd interview was a store visit with the SM. If you get this far you have the job! That's when an offer is given. Just make sure you understand the day to day tasks!

Interview Questions
    • The DM will go through any questions on the test you took that was incorrect or wrong. For example I had 4 jobs in 3 years, it raised a red flag. Just be honest.   Answer Question
    None, the DM just told me what was given.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Acceptance Now.

Completed a quick phone interview and was invited to the store to interview. Standard interview questions and had to do a role play for a sales scenario.

Interview Questions
    • Caught off guard by the role play - but if you have any sales experience you will be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Acceptance Now in December 2013.

You interview with several store managers first, then if u make it to the DM and pass the interview w her then you in. A LOT of role play. And I mean A LOT.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation.....only crappy thing is i applied and interviewed for a sales assistant then after months of givin the run around they threw me in as a CSR with less pay.