Acceptance Now Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

2.0

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Wasn't a real interview it was like hanging out the two women were very catty. They talked about the third employee really bad, they were mean. The district manager never interviewed me but communicates by email

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acceptance Now

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Acceptance Now (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview is pretty straight forward retail interview. Tell me your experience, how did you deal with tough situations etc. Don't stumble and bumble and you're home free. Not much experience and zero education needed to qualify.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Acceptance Now (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online and RRHH called one day later... Schedule an interview with the District Manager, after the interview, sent me directly to the drug scanning test and wait for one more day... They offered me the job... went to the observation day and started the job four days later...

Interview Questions

• Really easy, not even difficult questions... What would you bring to the business? What's your main concern about your day to day? How do you see yourself in one or two years? How do you deal with angry customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing... Hourly salary and that's it...

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Completed a quick phone interview and was invited to the store to interview. Standard interview questions and had to do a role play for a sales scenario.

Interview Questions

• Caught off guard by the role play - but if you have any sales experience you will be fine.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

There are at least two interviews, even if one is brief to follow up on some questions from the first. They have a thorough drug and background check. You have to have retail experience or you won't get hired. They make you do an observation of the job, but you usually don't get to see what the full job entails. They even have a list of things you're supposed to see but half of them don't even apply to the job.

Interview Questions

• How will you grow your business as a Sales Manager?   1 Answer
    • How will you bring your store's past due account current?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on the offer, just a thumbs up or a thumbs down for what they handed you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Acceptance Now (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Applied for position through company website. Called same day for face to face interview with the District Manager. Had the interview the following day. I found it odd that a DM wanted to do an interview on a Saturday afternoon. Met with the DM and was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable calling people at home to collect payment   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Everyone is brought in at the exact pay scale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acceptance Now (Allentown, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

Initial communication comes after the online assessment. One interview then a day of observation to see what the staff does.

Interview Questions

• Where will you be in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, the salaries are preset for each kiosk based on sales volume and raises are automatic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Acceptance Now (Memphis, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

Be detailed, ready to learn, dress professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay, hours, scheduling not negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Acceptance Now (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied for Rent a Center, but recruiter called me about a new company affiliated with them, called RAC Acceptance. I filled out and application online, then agreed to report into a store for a non paid 3 hour workday, in order to decide if I really like the job. Once I reported to the store, was told to fill out a form stating that I WILL NOT be paid for attending work for those 3 hours. The DM was not available for the interview, so I met with a store manager.

Interview Questions

• have you performed collections.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation, either accept the position or no employment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acceptance Now (Detroit, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone screen from corporate recruiter detailing position, face to face interview with either a Sales Manager or a District Manager, personality assessment taken immediately after interview and required drug screen.