Access Insurance Company

Interviews for Top Jobs at Access Insurance Company

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Access Insurance Company in May 2014.

Interview process was very laid back, very conversational. The company was very interested in fit and making sure you understand the position. Once they determined you have the technical skills, they want to know if you're someone they can work with and/or someone willing to work hard and learn everything they can.

Interview Questions
    • No specific, typical behavioral based interview questions. Interview was refreshingly honest and direct. Interview appeared more designed to get to know you as a person and whether you'd be a culture fit with the company.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Access Insurance Company in July 2013.

2 interviews in their office, after 2nd interview got a call from HR offering the position.

Interview Questions
    • nothing sticks out that I can remember, very general interview that was almost more of a discussion   Answer Question
    Sent me offer, got back to them in 1-2 days to accept.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Access Insurance Company in May 2011.

It is a rapid growing company with rapid growing IT department. The office is very nice but the cube for IT department is average.
    The interview process went on very smooth and the interviewers are all nice and friendly. The first round of interview was with tech staff, most questions are related to the resume. No tough tech question and no programming test done. No behavior question.
    Overall, it looks like a good company to work with.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty much all questions are related to job experience on the resume and technology mentioned on resume. No specific difficult questions.   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Access Insurance Company in August 2010.

no behavioral questions, just conversation type, very relaxed and good feeling about it

yes, i was able to negotiate and get what i wanted only after making valid points

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Access Insurance Company in April 2010.

Nine times out of ten they will give you a second interview the same day, in my case that's what happened. I did a side by side with a rep while I waited for the second interview to get a feel for the job.

Interview Questions
    • The question were common customer service oriented questions.   Answer Question