Access Insurance Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Access Insurance Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process was very laid back, very conversational. The company was very interested in fit and making sure you understand the position. Once they determined you have the technical skills, they want to know if you're someone they can work with and/or someone willing to work hard and learn everything they can.

Interview Question – No specific, typical behavioral based interview questions. Interview was refreshingly honest and direct. Interview appeared more designed to get to know you as a person and whether you'd be a culture fit with the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Access Insurance Company in July 2013.

Interview Details – 2 interviews in their office, after 2nd interview got a call from HR offering the position.

Interview Question – nothing sticks out that I can remember, very general interview that was almost more of a discussion   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Sent me offer, got back to them in 1-2 days to accept.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Access Insurance Company in April 2010.

Interview Details – Nine times out of ten they will give you a second interview the same day, in my case that's what happened. I did a side by side with a rep while I waited for the second interview to get a feel for the job.

Interview Question – The question were common customer service oriented questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details –

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Access Insurance Company in May 2011.

Interview Details – It is a rapid growing company with rapid growing IT department. The office is very nice but the cube for IT department is average.
The interview process went on very smooth and the interviewers are all nice and friendly. The first round of interview was with tech staff, most questions are related to the resume. No tough tech question and no programming test done. No behavior question.
Overall, it looks like a good company to work with.

Interview Question – Pretty much all questions are related to job experience on the resume and technology mentioned on resume. No specific difficult questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Claims Interview

Claims
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Access Insurance Company in August 2010.

Interview Details – no behavioral questions, just conversation type, very relaxed and good feeling about it

Negotiation Details – yes, i was able to negotiate and get what i wanted only after making valid points

Accounting Interview

Accounting

Interviewed at Access Insurance Company

Interview Details – Interview process was good. Had three interviews and one was in-depth. HR Department was very efficient and I didn't wait long for scheduled follow up interviews or final offer.

Interview Question – Explain a system that you helped implement (IT related).   Answer Question

Worked for Access Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!