Access Intelligence

Access Intelligence Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Access Intelligence

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Access Intelligence.

Initial contact by an HR assistant and then brief phone interview with HR director. Shallow questions, very brief and superficial interview. I suspect that they were mostly interested in my salary requirements.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions - interview was amazingly superficial. Interviewer sounded like a 13 year old on the phone. Not very professional. Followup call was promised but was never made. I am not impressed!   Answer Question

Advertising Director Interview

3 interviews from start to finish.

Interview Questions
    • Had worked with these folks and left another job to come back. No real difficult questions   View Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Access Intelligence in April 2013.

Great Interview with the HR Manager and Facilities Manager. Very nice people but it seemed like a slow and stiff environment. While I was waiting for the interview I overheard another manager yelling at an employee for being too late that morning. Gave me a bad impression.

I was invited in twice and both times I met with very nice people. The first time I also had to take the Wunderlich Assessment.

Interview Questions

I felt like it was not the right culture for me and I would have been in a receptionist role while also helping HR. I didn't feel like with a Master's degree I should be responsible for those tasks.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Access Intelligence in April 2012.

Had an initial phone interview with the HR Coordinator. She told me she would call me back with a time for a follow up interview and never heard back from her and when I emailed her, there was no response. Completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • How have you previously demonstrated the skills required for this position?   Answer Question