AccessData

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AccessData in March 2012.

It started with a phone interview. The Interviewer questioned me on my skill sets and had me rank myself on each of them (1-10). They asked my current position, length of that position, and current salary. There was no technical questions over the phone. After 3 days, I was contacted and asked to come in and meet with the CEO, the Team lead and 3 existing members of the team. Here I was asked technical questions regarding C# and .Net. These questions ranged from topics such as inheritance, WCF services, Generics and MSSQL. They asked me to write a method (they had large white boards on the walls) showing how I would solve the Fibonacci numbers algorithm. 4 Days later I was called in to meet with the Team Leader individually. Here I was asked about Application Design, Database Design. He was interested in how I processed things and what my methods were to solve problems. I was very impressed with everyone at this company that I met with. They all seemed very straight forward and honest with me about any questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Solve the Fibonacci numbers in a method . Method would accept an index as a parameter and the method would return the Fibonacci number for that index.   View Answer

After receiving their offer, I went in to turn in my letter of resignation to my current employer. Upon seeing this, which was a surprise to them, they were willing to offer me large pay increase on top of the offer that AccessData offered.