Accident Fund Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accident Fund

Manager, Support Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Accident Fund (Lansing, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone interviews - first was screening interview with HR person. Very nice, friendly. No hardball questions. Some behavioral questions in addition to explaining background, job experience, etc. My second interview was with vice president of the department in question. It was again comfortable - not a high pressure interview.

Interview Questions

• Just asked for real-world experiences pertaining to the job in question   Answer Question

Field Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accident Fund (Kansas City, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

General interview. HR phone interview started process followed by several additional phone interviews with HR and hiring manager. Then low ball offer for industry norm. Very defensive about how good the benefits are. Hiring manager seemed a big arrogant or not happy to be involved with the interview process. Made me question if I would be happy working with this person or company in general. I was disappointed with what they had to present on the company side of the interview.

Interview Questions

• General background questions. Hiring manager was very picky about minor industry certifications compared to all other insurance companies. Silly for such low salary ranges.   1 Answer

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Accident Fund in September 2009.

Interview

Team interview research company dress appropriately (corporate dress code)