Accolade Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2014
Updated Sep 21, 2014

3.4

Health Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accolade.

recently i applied online for a Health Assistant position, afterward i found this page and after what i read from current and former employees, i am glad i failed the "assessment" test the Accolade recruiters sent me, that supposedly had no 'wrong' answers. Please note, if you ever have a personality assessment from a company such as what Accolade sends you, there ARE wrong answers..they weed out people who arent sheep even if you are Overqualified for what the position calls for.

I dont think i would have been happy to be hired into what seems to be a toxic environment, especially being a plain looking woman of color. I will be more than happy to take my experience and skills to a company that would treat me with more respect!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Accolade in August 2014.

Applied online. Recd immediate call telling me I was being considered and that they were emailing me an "assessment" test to complete. Started the assessment, stopped at section 2 when I was asked to answer dumb questions (such as "jim has more meetings than Susan, Theresa has less meetings than Jim, who has more meetings out of all of them.). These questions are not relevant to doing the job, and I said forget this and didn't finish the test. Recruiter called to interview me. She was nice and interview went well. However, she said that I still had to complete the assessment. Guess I didn't pass it because I got the generic "we've decided to go with other candidates". Whole thing was a waste of my valuable time. After reading bad reviews of this company online, I'm also glad I didn't get any further

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a customer service issue and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Accolade in July 2014.

Interview process was very stringent and thorough. I had two phone interviews with recruiters that were very detailed and probing. They were very pleasant to talk with on both occasions. Next two interviews in office in person and tech test about 3 hours long I was impressed with the professionalism and nice office.

no did not negotiation

Health Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accolade in June 2014.

The interview process took over three months. Before you even get a phone interview you have to take an assessment test that takes about 45-60 minutes. Then few weeks after you get an email to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Gave different scenarios and you had to answer in detail how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accolade.

The interview process is intense. There were 4 steps in the process and the background checks are very detailed. The phone interview was pretty easy, if you give good phone, but the in-person interviews were a little more challenging. Accolade is pretty laid back when it comes to dress code and that threw me off a bit as I was dressed up and my interviewers were in jeans. The main goal of the interview is to see how you take feedback and how creative you can be in finding solutions.

Interview Questions
    • Three scenarios are presented and you are critiqued after each scenario to see if you can take feedback   Answer Question
    It was pretty amicable- I ended up with a bit more than what I expected to get out of it.

Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accolade.

Very lame hiring process. Just be nice and keep talking to various different people over and over again. They have introduced SQL tests which is to weed out people, but in reality they are loosing great talent and experience. If you are white, you wont have to take the test, if you are of any other race, you will!

Interview Questions
    yes, they will negotiate.

Clinical Health Assistant Interview

The interview process is quite extensive. Be prepared to have your general clinical knowledge tested, as well as your ability to demonstrate empathy.

Interview Questions
    • No specific question, but role plays are a big part of the interview process. I don't know too many people that love the idea of doing role plays (however, once you understand what Accolade is looking for they're quite easy).   View Answer
    The initial offer was quite generous and significantly more than my previous employer was paying me. This eliminated the need for negotiation.

Health Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accolade.

It was a three ring circus. I guess since I was hired when they were first getting started, they weren't that organized

Interview Questions
    • Not quite sure as It's been a while since I interviewed.   Answer Question
    They only wanted to offer me 45,000 but I negotiated a higher salary. I feel bad for the people that they are paying under 30, 000.00

Clinical Health Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accolade.

These interviews are no joke! You need to have clinical knowledge and personality. I had about 4 phone interviews and one clinical interview. Then I ended up coming in and having a face to face interview with about 4 different people from the company.

Interview Questions
    I wasn't able to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Accolade in April 2013.

I found a listing for an intern position online and reached out to Nick Foschi, the contact person on the listing. From talking with Nick initially all the way through to accepting my offer, Accolade was very helpful and organized in all of their pre-interview processes. The HR team was there to guide me through the process before, during, and after I interviewed. Great experience.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you were in a team situation everyone was not on the same page.   Answer Question
    No negotiation necessary.

Worked for Accolade? Contribute to the Community!