Accolo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Interview

Online interview process with some basic multiple choice questions and then 3 short-answer questions looking at your creativity and your understanding of the field. Phone interview to see your interests in the job.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accolo (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who was excited about my profile and background. They asked to create a boolean key string for a position they had trouble finding quality candidates. I did. And never heard since. No follow-up. Nothing. Pathetic recruiting practices. Unless one is desperate - this company is CHEAP. And they use cheap tactics... Not impressed.

Interview Questions

• Please provide a boolean key string for "database programmer" within 20 miles of 80202.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Larkspur, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accolo (Larkspur, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Responded to add. Received phone call from great recruiter who became my champion. Then onto 2nd 30 minuet phone interview. The 20 minuet phone interview with COO. Then in person interview with COO, VP Marketing, and Cient Executive.

Interview Questions

• No one has been able to successfully fill this position. What makes you feel you can?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No difficult. The offer was generous and fair

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accolo (Larkspur, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied on-line for the position. I was then contacted by a Hiring Consultant Manager and her assistant by email and phone. Both seemed very nice. I had my phone interview with the Hiring Consultant Manager. the next day. She (the interviewer) seemed lukewarm during the interview (not the usual upbeat type most of us in Talent Acquisition are!) and the questions were clearly from a script. The script is routine but nothing was asked beyond that. She answered all my questions and then said she'd get back to me within the next week. I wrote my thank you note within 24 hours to which she responded immediately (unusual) and again stated she would be in touch soon. I didn't hear anything so followed up again. I never heard another word from her or even received an ATS generated rejection letter. Very unprofessional.

Cloud Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Larkspur, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accolo (Larkspur, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was very informative and very representative of what Accolo stands for. I was directed to the platform to register as a member and then asked several questions to get me to the face to face interview portion. I was kept up to date on my process and where i was with Accolo along the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Excel and how versed was I with using it.   Answer Question

Vice President of Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Larkspur, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accolo (Larkspur, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

The process was very thorough and professional

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accolo in July 2009.

Interview

I was only involved in the online interview process with Accolo. I loved what the company talked about on it's website regarding the "Candidate Bill of Rights" which consistently emphasizes "communication" and "follow up". After applying for a position however, for which I was indeed qualified for, I never heard a thing one way or another. Upon logging back in to the site and to my profile, I finally saw the statement "other candidates better fit". Competition is fierce right now and I understand that part. But if you're going to make claims on your website about follow up and communication, then do it. In this job market, people will realize quickly that while the company makes great claims about consideration and follow up, it does not deliver.

Interview Questions

• The online interview simply covered basics such as experience and salary.   Answer Question