Accor

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accor.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, one with my manager and then with his. Nothing particular, just a fit.

Interview Question – company strategy - it changes every 6 months   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Housekeeping Supervisor
Miami, FL

I applied through other source - interviewed at Accor in March 2012.

Interview Details – Got in touch through postal mail. One on one interview later. Sketchy hiring practices. They hide information and pressure you to sign papers without having things clear (benefits, etc). They trick interns into a fallacy.

Interview Question – Any schmuck can work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unclear and full of doughts

Vice President HRIS Interview

Paris (France)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Accor in January 2013.

Interview Details – People very smart

Interview Question – Why you don't choose our ERP ?   View Answer

Intern Marketing for Ibis Brand Interview

Paris (France)

I applied online - interviewed at Accor in June 2013.

Interview Details – It's a face to face interview. A few basic questions such as present yourself, your experience. Why you want to work for Ibis this brand, is there any special in this brand. How is your computer skills. then 2 interviewers presented about tasks if this internship.

Interview Question – no   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Interviewed at Accor

Interview Details – Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept.

Interview Question – 5 years plan   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cdp Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accor.

Interview Details – Interview with the Hr. Then with the manager. Then trial.

Interview Question – Why are you the right candidate   Answer Question

Communication Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accor in April 2012.

Interview Details – I got the offer through the job offer section of my school's website. This one offer, unlike many, provided contact details that extended to an actual person rather than just "hr@..." or "info@...".
From there on, communication with the company was much easier than usual, as I sent my résumé to the right person, who in turn let me know that they had forwarded my application to the manager in charge of the department I wanted to work for, and I was contacted by the latter less than a week after the whole process began.
I interviewed with the manager 2 days later, which consisted of a one-on-one meeting in a bit of an informal setting that lasted over one hour.
I was then made an offer another 10 days later.
I did not interview at the exact place where I will be working, so my impressions on the people and office at that time probably would not be relevant.

Interview Question – How will you be a good fit provided that you don't have the same background as the one we usually see?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Accor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accor interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accor employees and interview candidates.