Accor Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2014
8 interviews

2.2

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accor.

2 interviews, one with my manager and then with his. Nothing particular, just a fit.

Interview Questions
    • company strategy - it changes every 6 months   View Answer

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Accor in March 2012.

Got in touch through postal mail. One on one interview later. Sketchy hiring practices. They hide information and pressure you to sign papers without having things clear (benefits, etc). They trick interns into a fallacy.

Interview Questions
    Unclear and full of doughts

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accor in June 2014.

- Found out about the position through my university's Career Services department.
    - Received a phone call 1 week after I sent in my CV to set up an interview.
    - Interviewer was late, but invited me to lunch at one of the Accor hotels for the interview.
    - Interview was casual, with personality being assessed and basic engineering characteristics questioned.

Interview Questions
    • What time did you wake up this morning?   View Answer

Vice President HRIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Accor in January 2013.

People very smart

Intern Marketing for Ibis Brand Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accor in June 2013.

It's a face to face interview. A few basic questions such as present yourself, your experience. Why you want to work for Ibis this brand, is there any special in this brand. How is your computer skills. then 2 interviewers presented about tasks if this internship.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept. Face-to-face interview with the manager of the dept.

CDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accor.

Interview with the Hr. Then with the manager. Then trial.

Communication Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accor in April 2012.

I got the offer through the job offer section of my school's website. This one offer, unlike many, provided contact details that extended to an actual person rather than just "hr@..." or "info@...".
    From there on, communication with the company was much easier than usual, as I sent my résumé to the right person, who in turn let me know that they had forwarded my application to the manager in charge of the department I wanted to work for, and I was contacted by the latter less than a week after the whole process began.
    I interviewed with the manager 2 days later, which consisted of a one-on-one meeting in a bit of an informal setting that lasted over one hour.
    I was then made an offer another 10 days later.
    I did not interview at the exact place where I will be working, so my impressions on the people and office at that time probably would not be relevant.

Interview Questions
    • How will you be a good fit provided that you don't have the same background as the one we usually see?   Answer Question

Worked for Accor? Contribute to the Community!