Accountemps

Updated Dec 7, 2014

2.2

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in November 2014.

I applied online process only took two days. Someone called me to made appointment. I took test, filled a lot of paper,and meet a person who interview me, she looks in hurry. We did not talk a lot, she introduce her company benefits. She said other nearest five branch will call me if they have any job for me. I am not sure how long will get the job. As far as things goes, I think this company is good and professional.

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps in January 2014.

It's all about justifying the low hourly rate they will give you. They are not concerned with finding the right assignment for you or providing a 'living wage' or a good fit or future prospect of permanent position. All about their sales commission.

Interview Questions
    • What's the least amount you will accept for an assignment.   View Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied online for an accounting clerk position and I received a call a couple of days later. The phone call was about what I was looking for and scheduled a day for me to come in. It was very short and simple. The day before my in person interview I received an email regarding skills test on A/P, A/R, and excel. They were timed but no time limit and were all multiple choice. I went in the next day and the recruiter and I basically went through my resume and asked about specifics of my situation such as when am I available, desired pay, etc. After the interview he introduced me to another recruiter because they had a job that just came up that they believed would be perfect for me but they never contacted me back about it

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Just asked me to explain different things on my resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in May 2012.

The interviewer went through my resume and asked questions relevant to my working experience.She did not ask any behavior questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2011.

Applied through Monster and got a reply back via e-mail in a couple of days and set up an appointment. Only had 1 interview. The office was clean, and the people were nice and professional. They really looked like they wanted the right person for the job because they asked questions about our experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Interview went well, they ask about our experiences in the field we've applied for. They ask us our strongest and weakest skills. They ask us about our previous/current employers and behavioral questions. They ask us if we know any material that would help us with the position we've applied for.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps in March 2011.

Interview process was very thorough. Company ask detail question about your previous employers, positions held and duties. Skill test are given to assess your abilities. The process is fairly quick if there is a need for your skill set immediately.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate pay, know what your experience is worth. Don't settle for what is offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in February 2011.

The phone interview was brief and resume based, just to confirm places of employment and accounting skills.. The 1: 1 interview was also brief and very informal, but to the point as to what my goals were working as a temp. I guess their interest is to know how well do can do on the skills tests. They will test you on software that you indicate you are knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in October 2009.

Called for an interview and got one right away. Unfortunately, they never helped me find any temp work.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accountemps.

It was good.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and got a call the following day. I was asked to do a few tests online; excel, data entry, accounting clerk. Went in for interview, got asked questions about past jobs; what I did? who I reported to? A typical day in the position I was working in? Why I left?

Interview Questions
    • How many accounts were there in the bank reconciliation in my previous job?   View Answer