Accountemps

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Clerk

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was very thorough. Company ask detail question about your previous employers, positions held and duties. Skill test are given to assess your abilities. The process is fairly quick if there is a need for your skill set immediately.

Interview Question – All questions are normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate pay, know what your experience is worth. Don't settle for what is offered.

Interviewed at Accountemps

Interview Details – I applied online for an accounting clerk position and I received a call a couple of days later. The phone call was about what I was looking for and scheduled a day for me to come in. It was very short and simple. The day before my in person interview I received an email regarding skills test on A/P, A/R, and excel. They were timed but no time limit and were all multiple choice. I went in the next day and the recruiter and I basically went through my resume and asked about specifics of my situation such as when am I available, desired pay, etc. After the interview he introduced me to another recruiter because they had a job that just came up that they believed would be perfect for me but they never contacted me back about it

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Just asked me to explain different things on my resume   Answer Question

Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Accountemps in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through Monster and got a reply back via e-mail in a couple of days and set up an appointment. Only had 1 interview. The office was clean, and the people were nice and professional. They really looked like they wanted the right person for the job because they asked questions about our experiences.

Interview Question – Interview went well, they ask about our experiences in the field we've applied for. They ask us our strongest and weakest skills. They ask us about our previous/current employers and behavioral questions. They ask us if we know any material that would help us with the position we've applied for.   Answer Question

Dayton, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer went through my resume and asked questions relevant to my working experience.She did not ask any behavior questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about your working experience   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in October 2009.

Interview Details – Called for an interview and got one right away. Unfortunately, they never helped me find any temp work.

Interview Question – What kind of work are you looking for?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

McLean, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in February 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview was brief and resume based, just to confirm places of employment and accounting skills.. The 1: 1 interview was also brief and very informal, but to the point as to what my goals were working as a temp. I guess their interest is to know how well do can do on the skills tests. They will test you on software that you indicate you are knowledgeable.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview Details – It was good.

Interview Question – You need to remember all the points on your resume.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call the following day. I was asked to do a few tests online; excel, data entry, accounting clerk. Went in for interview, got asked questions about past jobs; what I did? who I reported to? A typical day in the position I was working in? Why I left?

Interview Question – How many accounts were there in the bank reconciliation in my previous job?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Clerk

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps in June 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter calls if sees potential hire/ contract, the interview is easy, both trying to fit each other needs. Recruiter finds out what is that you are looking for and offers what he/ she has available. Once both satisfied with selection, draft the contract. Relax and enjoy conversation. They offer positions on all types of levels. The down side is that the compensation is close to minimum wage. However, you will be getting the experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!