Accountemps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Temp Interview

Accounting Temp
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accountemps in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview with the people at RH is very easy. There is no reason to be nervous. I was given two opportunities within two weeks. When they ask you what you want be specific. That is the key. They have alot of people to choose from. Give them a reason to choose you by being specific in what you are looking for. If you go in just wanting a job, it might not go over as well. I was very specific with where I wanted to work and they got me an interview with who I wanted within two weeks. The job opportunity was even temp to hire. Go in tan, well groomed, nice suit and be somewhat articulate. Yes you are 'underpaid' but times are tough and this was the only option for me to get into a large public. I took four 30 min test. Office word, excel, powerpoint. and an accounting test. The accounting test covered AR, AP, payroll, and general ledger stuff.

Interview Questions

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!